Why did he do it?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT0004618351301.jpg (960x646, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Gy_zq_YuQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=8Gy_zq_YuQQ

what???

that sweet, sweet puss

Kill a couple and kidnap their daughter

oh man, he really does look like sam hyde

He wasn't charged for any sexual crime

she must have consented, that whore

CHECK THE HYMEN
my bet is... she get no diamond. what is the opposite term for stockholm syndrome, oh yeah, jayme was a damsel in distress. hold your breath and wait for it lads

I looked up him and brother. the identities don't match up. You can erik patteron, 24 related to Patrick and Deborah the parents. Erik once live in Embarass, MN. No Jake is listed though. Erik is related to Chong and Elizabeth. That leads Jake and Erik, but they arent ones in the story

Attached: 1547515785832.png (1071x1240, 97K)

He was born too late man. During ancient times people used to procreate just like this, you take your fucking woman to breed her like an Alpha!!!

Attached: 1476386727052.jpg (554x621, 120K)

I think the whole family in the story is all fake identities. Or at least the 2 sons

oh yea and Jeanne Nutter the Freemason walking her dog, who just happens to stumble onto Jayme was a social worker.
>Nutter said she relied on her past experience with Child Protective Services

what a joke

everything is a joke to the elite, because they think we eat their shit up like the gullible fools we are. that's how it was with them and their children. politics is just one big inbred tongue in cheek gang bang

Same fag

enjoy your fake kidnapping soap opera

>Why did he do it?
Liberals don't believe in liberty. Could have been any liquor store robbing liberal DESU.

HE DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE, UH THE NOOKIE, UH THE NOOKIE, SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE AND...

i have a hard time believing that he did do it,
he's a patsy to hide an israeli smuggling ring.
cops are in on it too.

Premarital sex, he’s the real victim here.

the empty fake jake patterson intelius profile.

Attached: jake patterson 2.0.png (932x147, 14K)