Ben Shapiro

>for gun rights

>against gender dysphoria

>pro Christian

>pro free speech

So you racists hate him pretty much only because he is Jewish eh?

Attached: 6020BE25-2B92-4C4A-A892-0845412721FB.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Yep

He is pro immigration for brown people to America. Typical jew, needs the oven.

Attached: shAPIRo is a dirty kike.jpg (1446x2048, 277K)

Attached: shapiro is a kike.jpg (900x1200, 231K)

Fpbp

Attached: Shapiro is a lying KIKE.jpg (1026x1200, 211K)

Attached: shapiro should be gased.jpg (2560x1600, 760K)

Where did you read that?

He’s against immigration so long as there’s a welfare state. If we have open borders and no welfare state, the shitskins will have to earn their keep or die as per social Darwinism.

And how’s Trump doing for our Republican Party? The midterms went awfully and his finally improved approval rating is down the hatch, yet again.

Shapiro remains to be seen as being correct or not as for saying Trump is too toxic for prolonged Republican Party success, but electorally, things are looking grim.

you forgot pro hebrew

>our Republican Party
Fuck off Boomer, Republicans are chicken shit cowards and the best thing that could happen is for the gop to split in two, so retarded neocon kike cock suckers like yourself are robbed of any power they have left.

>jewish supremacist
>against free speech (because that can be against jews or Israel)
>manlet
>man boobs
>annoying voice
>stereotypical scheming and shilling to undermine his host nation

that little pig nose of his can't be kosher

I legitimately like him. He makes more cogent arguments than the linguistic retards on this board that's for sure.

midterms went well actually how stupid is this guyy

Attached: jew zionist ben shapiro.png (971x640, 442K)

>jew
>niggerlover
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1546702531792.png (1197x614, 364K)

he is a war monger.
also,yes

Don't speak in vain of the one true destroyer of libtards.

>pro Christian

lol

The electoral situation is grim because the GOP has spent fifty years cheerleading while communists transform their country. Trump has over 90% Approval ratings with Republican voters. But his opponents within the Republican party expect people to believe that if he cucks on everything his base cares about then he will win the votes of shitskins, women, and Jews. They are faggots. Anyone who uses the word toxic in connection with politcs is a faggot.

>>for gun rights
>>against gender dysphoria
>>pro Christian
>>pro free speech

Attached: 43b04346dd.jpg (500x269, 46K)

You are so right Canada bro. Trust the jew, goys

I liked Shapiro, until I saw the video he did calling for the US to invade Syria and kill Assad over some dumb chemical attack video that never was proven to be right. Now I like a lot of his points of views and the fact that he triggers so many lefties but he is pretty much more zionist than he is American.

Attached: assadthis.jpg (600x600, 25K)

This. Plus the madman shut the shit down as soon as the libbies got started in Congress. Pretty badass tbqh

he's signing checks his butt can't cash.

Attached: ben sharpie.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

I dont have a problem with Ben. I agree with his views for the most part.

Shapiro supports the wall I think

no we hate him because hes a snarky little shit who will side with whats PC/popular not because of his beliefs. The guy is a fraud and a never trumper. Fuck him. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing and is not to be trusted.

Jews always turn on you at the worst possible moment. They're trying to trojan horse us and it's not working

Ben Shapiro makes really good points. Until Israel comes up

He openly admits that his loyalties lie with Israel and not with the USA

Shapiro is a talk show host gatekeeper for the elites. Anyone that likes his show is either a moron a cuck or a traitorous Oligarch.

>pro christian
lies
he believes in talmudic judaism
that means he believes that jesus was the bastard son of a whore who got impregnated by a roman soldier named pantera
he also believes jesus deserved what he got and is stewing in hell in a vat of human excrement
he and his lying ilk are the eternal enemies of Jesus Christ

Hes one of them not one of us. Never forget it.

>loves christians

Attached: 1534613594586.jpg (1509x1428, 631K)

>pro illegal immigrant
>anti wall

goyim should mix
jews should stay seperate
>pro christian

Attached: shapiro..jpg (1024x673, 129K)

>Fiction section
Audibly keked

He's pro kike which is where the anti-gun, anti-heterosexual, anti-Christian and everybody is an antisemite crap comes from. He's a propagandist and not a very good one.

yeah
he supports the wall in israel paid for by the us taxpayers

>pro Christian
lol

yes
sage