If weed was made legal for 21+, less teens would smoke

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Dw9O09KVsAEQp-6.jpg (858x1200, 99K)

wrong

Dead on, that's why teenagers don't drink.
Moron.

You're 100% correct and for 2 reasons:

1) It will lose it's cool factor when teens see boomers and millennial faggots smoking a ton of weed, and 2) it's harder to get weed from a 21+ store than a drug dealer. When I was in high school (02-06), it was always much easier getting weed than alcohol.

Let people do what they want, go after hard drugs and illegals instead.

No it won't lose it's cool factor, you think alcohol isn't cool to people below 18?

It's much easier for teens to get weed than alcohol. Although, I know you wouldn't understand as you didn't have friends in high school.

Alcohol loses taste after 21 because the secret ingredient is degeneracy

>Prove me wrong.
Pot shouldn't be legal because drug addicts are degenerate.

And? It's much easier for me to fuck your mom than your dad but I still do both.

Prove yourself right.

That joke was about as funny as my favorite Family Circus comic

wrong. cigarettes and weed go hand in hand

right, that's why teens neither drink nor smoke, genius!

And "prove me wrong" warrants about as much of an actual argument as my kid not liking the color of his diapers. Stop trying to legislate morality. It never works.

in the form of a spliff, maybe

>It's much easier for teens to get weed than alcohol
lel good meme

Attached: 1540935041665.jpg (540x304, 17K)

>what is a blunt

>Dead on, that's why teenagers don't drink. Moron.
HAHAHAHA where the fuck do you live in here teenagers start drinking and smoking 'en masse' since they are 13.

If we brought back lynchings less degenerates would smoke weed.

Not true. Legal weed means everybody smokes more. Kids light up joints on the sidewalks of Denver all the time.

Derp.

lol
you are naive
me, started smoking at like 12 ish. that was forty five plus years ago!
age as a requirement doesn't work.
case in point, alcohol. in alberta, the legal drinking age is eighteen. i used to sit in the ardmore hotel, get shit faced and drive home every freaking night. not once was i ID -ed until i turned eighteen. they all knew i was a minor. it was the biggest joke in town. hells bells, the owner / bar keep only ever asked for my ID on my eighteenth birthday.

if it is there and available, people will use it. some for fun and recreation; others for mental anguish and still others simply because they can!
cheers

Attached: bc-bud.jpg (599x399, 108K)

Hi that's the point and why I called op a moron.

most 14 year olds can't make beer in their closets but there are many 14 year olds who have a pot plant in the closet. Tell me again how they wont be able to get it.

maybe if you live in East Jesus, Flyoverville, USA

Should you not be out popping xannies at this moment?

it was always easier to get weed than booze when i was in highschool