Uh why can Cardi B use a racial slur like 'redneck" ??

Red neck is an implicit racial slur against white people and skin color. Shouldn't she be dropped from her label? Where is the outrage? Why is there a double standard for Steve King who said nothing about skin color?

So now we can call her darkie dumbfuck nigger spic right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.23.15 PM.png (1474x1156, 1.41M)

She's a literal stripper, bro... No one cares what she says.

dude who cares. nogs r racist af

and yet. say something about black people getting free money when they shouldnt
instant carrer kill

Why isn't Instagram suspending her? It's dumb not to fight back. White's shouldn't roll over any longer.

Instagram is owned by the Zucc

So? We should hold them to the same standards. Right now we are letting them get away with the double standard.

IG won’t suspend her because she brings in revenue and clicks to them. Honestly who cares what a retard stripper shouts to her retard masses.

Fuck off, Goldstein. Go push your viral marketing somewhere else.

Whites will lose with this boomer-tier wisdom.

Because rednecks weren’t oppressed

So why would ZuckerBERG care about white people? Come on lad.

whites arent uncontrollable reactionary animals..

You will die by the hands of Muslims, kike. Lebron had to apologize fo "Jewish money"

Rednecks can't be slurred against because they are mean and deserve it.

Racism is prejudice + power. She is black, white people have had more power over blacks for the last hundreds of years. Pretending to be offended over her remarks is just another form of oppressing her. Get over yourselves.

they dont have to be

Look at that disgusting fucking tongue. You need to brush your tongue with your toothbrush when you brush your teeth, I bet her breath smells fucking rancid with all the jewish (((producer))) dick going down her throat

>that scum tongue

Fucking disgusting monkey

And that thrush bacteria then sits in the crevices of tonsils and over time creates tonsilolithes and the smell worse than death

Whites should learn to pick their battles better. They are like niggers in terms of spaziness.

>muh double standards
all i take from this is that you agree with leftists that people shouldn't be allowed to say anything racially insensitive and it deserves financial punishment, which makes you my enemy

Who?

So I can hate on kikes cuz Jews have a lot of power.

Who cares? They've been shilling this shit all morning on here. Her publicist wants the controversy. Don't give it to them.

White people don't have rights any more. It's us vs the world and Jews are on the shitskins side while pretending they are white.

Attached: 1543904009154.png (377x1297, 200K)

Oh fuck, its over!
kardi b has spoken!

who cares

She's a stripper turned rapper that roasties love since she advocates for using men

Wrong. Expose the double standard, hold them to it, and then leftists will stop their shit once a black celeb gets destroyed for being racist towards whites. Don't be a faggot loser.

Essentially it’s the soft bigotry of low expectation. There’s no outrage cuz niggers are inferior and aren’t expected to behave in the same standards as a white person.

Redneck is also a very classist insult originally created by the (((owners))) of coal mines to insult people who were protesting after (((their))) penny pinching lead to a bunch of people dying in an accident

who?

Attached: 1547508245865.gif (320x212, 1009K)

If you don't fight back, you automatically lose.

>gross fucking tongue
jesus look at how unhealthy that woman is
>imagine the smell

They literally were. Do you not know of the story of how the term “redneck” was created?

Smelly B.

>Another zog entertainment mouthpiece says orange man bad
Yawn

I wonder how quick she'd change her tune if all the "rednecks" who do all the blue collar work (farming, trucking, building infrastructure, etc) that supports the endless consumerism of her and her ilk suddenly stopped working.

Attached: 19205DAA13E74E20887FD6145F23F75E.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Then you’ll have to deal with the Oy Vey brigade defending their pet niggers

So I back when I was pretty much straight out of school making basically a low working class wage was more powerful than Obama a black who held one of the most powerful positions on earth

Fuck off

(((Money))) talks

>candida on the tongue
What a slob. Amerikikes are such fucking disgusting slobs...

It’s called make the enemy play by their own rules

I guess she figured saying white trash was pushing it.

Attached: 156546456456.jpg (850x400, 62K)

Yes. Fucking longnoses

>It's us vs the world

This, it's actually liberating when you realize you dont have to be sympathetic or brotherly with shitskins. They arent your friends even if they pretend to be.

Coons smell like shit regardless

who cares what some dumb nigger ho says?

Niggers call everyone who doesn't gib them sheeeit racist. Why does anyone care?

I guess this means I can call her a dumb nigger right?

Freedom is the freedom to say 2+2=4.

Who is this nigger and why should I care?

She needs a tongue scraper. ugh.

>cunt with tongue out waiting for cum calls the duly elected president of the us names
who in the fuck actually cares what some brain dead nog thinks?

>This, it's actually liberating when you
give into your schizophrenic delusions.
There we go.

Attached: master_race.jpg (374x648, 73K)

AND? If the nigger is calling you a redneck in public on video to tens of millions of followers, and gets praised, yet you can only call the nigger a nigger anonymously behind a computer screen without fear of repercussion -- WHO HAS THE POWER IN THIS DYNAMIC?

I want to nut on her face.

Attached: 1529951826292.jpg (720x540, 123K)

Nicki Minja stripper made by kikes nr. 1542?

Who cares, she's a trashy nigger.

>you're schizo because you dont to deal with my shitskin problems feel sorry for me white man!

Lol no thanks user

also 'red neck' refers to the red hankies worn around the necks by coal miners, they did this during a strike, can't recall the year off the top of my head, but in WV they banded together for their rights, the coal companies hired the pinkertons, who had machine guns, to come in and slaughter them.
so some stupid cunt calling my president a red neck, the people who fought against corporate oligarchs, who cares, its a badge of honor.
but this dumb coon wouldn't know that, because i'm pretty sure she's illiterate

I agree with you user. She should be dropped but there is never going to be backlash for her. Its just bot important enough for anyone to care.

Niggers have no power, what you just described only exists because of white guilt. If whites didnt protect niggers niggers would have nothing lol.

brush your tongue

redneck isn't a slur
it's something I, myself(as an Okie) take pride in.
It means you work in the sun, or drilling in the red dirt for oil in the southern regions.
It also means you weld and you just didn't put anything on to protect your neck.
Universally, it means you're a hard-working, red-blooded American.

Eww bish needs to brush her cocksucking tongue

some upitty nagger gal who yells

Agreed. But do you understand by not fighting back you are submitting to white guilt, which ultimately renders you powerless?

>The term characterized farmers having a red neck caused by sunburn from hours working in the fields. A citation from 1893 provides a definition as "poorer inhabitants of the rural districts ... men who work in the field, as a matter of course, generally have their skin stained red and burnt by the sun, and especially is this true of the back of their necks"
So basically Cardigan Butthole called them hard workers.

what is the soft bigotry of low expectations? If you treat people like children, they will act like children. Granted, this is a nogress, so we simply have to PRETEND to treat them as equals.

Yeah that's not what it means when people call you a redneck, its just another word for white trash these days. If you think they are praising you when they call you a redneck you are delusional.

Hehe

Attached: 4F42D593-491A-4057-8132-8D48965ACD90.png (1199x1080, 735K)

Black ghetto tard...white redneck

Right, we know these niggers are emotional retards and only have a select number of phrases to express themselves.

She is johnny

Attached: F17246AA-8ACC-48FA-97C2-63B9254CFDDF.jpg (403x403, 35K)

Cardi B is the epitome of the word Nigger.

Lol redneck is a racial slur now
2019 is going to be fun
but not as much fun as 2020

She's not black
How the fuck can you not tell

Every race feels powerless in America because it's a slave nation. We just exist to make people money. Even groups like antifa are just an extension of the elites power. Americans don't care about power, they care about stupid shit like representation in movies.

This. I don't want to see Mr. Goldblum and JamarCuz's decaying semen on your tongue. What the fuck happened to this world.

Attached: sad.jpg (1000x781, 164K)

Might as well be, she sounds and looks like one.

And that's a bad thing.

Attached: 1565603421280.jpg (316x202, 14K)

she's still a super duper hoe ass niggerina

you can't be racist toward whites

Who?

Yes your still have more privilege than the black community does, more opportunities are given to whites . Being white in itself makes it easier for your to rise up in life and tackle the job market. Even being born in a white family is privilege. It is probably why you even have access to the internet right now and have the free time to shitpost on Jow Forums . It would be easier for any white man to become president than Obama , and even then Obama is not pure black. We were just lucky to be in a time where people realised that we needed at least some black representation in parliament , however now with trump in office bigotry in the USA is very high again.

trump curse, come her way

Attached: 1546118996330.png (240x221, 68K)

Nigger, you don't have to have black skin to be a nigger, nigger.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 1.16.21 PM.png (1004x226, 71K)

"That's impossible..."

(Wall construction intensifies)

Redneck has been a racial slur since it was first used to describe poor white farmers you dumb nigger.
Remember kids: Socially accpetable racism is still racism.

>you can't be racist toward whites
then whites shouldn't bother to care about racism

What is unironically wrong with her tongue?

bad bait

>literally who?

should this post number end in d0ubl€ digit$, something terrible shall befall Cardi B in 2019

Attached: 1472752666406.jpg (633x622, 63K)

rural and suburban retards btfo

Candidiasis.

Is that Thrush on her tongue? I think I might vomit.

>oppressing her more
this is wonderful news.