Something isn’t right about Christianity

God says He will bring justice (in this life) but in most cases that never happens. It’s usually sinister agendas like American liberalism and people who don’t play morally who end up winning. The American right won because we started using occult tactics like memes, which aren’t an inherently Christian thing and some people would even say it’s satanic. There’s also some suspicion about the church structure. Jesus said it’s more important to take care of your parents than pay tithes, which makes the validity of churches in the first place questionable. As we all know, churches no longer teach the (supposedly eternal and unchanging) Christian doctrine of 100 years ago.

Attached: ECF031BB-98E0-4BC6-B248-1809E054FBCF.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon#Comparison_between_earliest_biblical_canons
theguardian.com/cities/2017/sep/11/eat-pray-live-lagos-nigeria-megachurches-redemption-camp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christianity is a religion for slaves.

Go meme somewhere else. This thread is for adults not fans of a mentally ill sperg.

More like the religion for cucks. It symbolizes the end of male control, it's the shift to soft patriarchy, where men elevate women to their own level, and some how, try to view them as equals. Good times make soft men, causing the women to rise up and over take them.

Attached: 1547682134700.png (1800x1079, 1.1M)

where does Jesus say this? You should quote verse

Slave morality

“He responded, “Well did Isaiah prophesy about you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘This people honors me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me; In vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines human precepts.’ You disregard God’s commandment but cling to human tradition.” He went on to say, “How well you have set aside the commandment of God in order to uphold your tradition! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and ‘Whoever curses father or mother shall die.’ Yet you say, ‘If a person says to father or mother, “Any support you might have had from me is qorban ”’ (meaning, dedicated to God), you allow him to do nothing more for his father or mother. You nullify the word of God in favor of your tradition that you have handed on. And you do many such things.””
Mark 7:6-13

Leave

>God says He will bring justice (in this life) but in most cases that never happens

No he doesn't, he gives some justice in this life, but to great extent he withholds it both for of mercy and for the sake of redemption.

Justice comes at the end, the end of this life and the end of this world.

God is dead, stop larping.

That "mentally ill sperg" is right though. It's written in the bible that christianity is a religion for the weak, dumb and poor.

It is written in the bible that Christianity is for everybody.

>ACTUALLY believing in the atheist's retarded narrative

Attached: round and round goes my mind.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

That’s not true. The Bible says God waits a little while, not until the very end. Read Job.

>Justice comes at the end, the end of this life and the end of this world.

In other words, Christianity is nihilistic to the core.

And THAT'S the problem. It's plainly anti-nationalist.

Attached: 1490310493086.jpg (634x434, 70K)

If God gave the full measure of justice in this life, everyone would be dead and in hell after committing one mortal sin.

The JIDF is more active than usual today. The majority of atheists are scientifically proven to be hyperdegenerate liberals. This is an established fact. Let the estrogen soaked wailing and gnashing of teeth commence.

Attached: ATHEISTS ARE LIBERALS.jpg (1836x2004, 1.24M)

It is anti-Nationalism if by Nationalism you mean the rejection of universal truth.

Daily reminder, Jesus never once preached to Gentiles. Christianity was always meant to be a Jewish reformation, not a religion for the goyim. Christianity is just a Jewish sect preached to Gentiles by Saul, and Saul said whatever he had to to make the goyim believe it.

>As we all know, churches no longer teach the (supposedly eternal and unchanging) Christian doctrine of 100 years ago.
Churches don't teach the doctrine of 500 years ago, or 700 years ago, or 900 years ago, or 1800 years ago. Christian theology is a loose mound of rocks thrown together randomly, ever-changing, with nothing concrete to found itself on. That's why Christianity has a million different denominations all disagreeing with one another and a deity that's now divided into three parts, something which Jews NEVER believed in.

All this banter is pointless anyway because Yahweh was a god invented by a Midian cult and adopted by Jethro and Moses who then syncretized it with the original god of the Israelites: El Shaddai. The Exodus never happened, so Moses' main contribution to the ancient world was convincing a Canaanite tribe to worship a war god and then march south and genocide enemy tribes.

No.

>God says He will bring justice (in this life) but in most cases that never happens.
What

That’s why He waits a little while, so there can be repentance. You should read the Bible.

Wrong. Christianity is compatible with nationalism. Europe was a great example of all the different sects that worked alongside their unique national identity. Christianity tries to help shitholes become better.

The core doctrines of the Christian faith can be found all the way back to the Church Fathers the disciples of the Apostles, not to mention in the bible itself.

The claim that Christian doctrine has been fundamentally altered whatsoever, at least as far as the Catholic or any other Apostolic Church is concerned is blatantly false.

If you wanted to dismantle an enemy country from the inside out, convincing it's citizens to "Do nothing, God will fix it all" would certainly be a good way to do it. Maybe that's why Saul preached it to the Romans?

Your very specific flavor of Christianity is extremely nihilistic. If your personal religion has the same issues as atheism that’s not good.

Have you even read the bible? Jesus always tells everybody how they have to do this or that to become one of his follower.
>universal truth
Can you prove it's the universial truth?

>Maybe that's why Saul preached it to the Romans?
I don’t believe you. Verse?

>t. Incel

This is why he waits until we die for our personal judgment and why he waits for the end of the world for the general judgment.

Which is exactly what I said.

You have to know where we are on the time line before all things come to pass and the justice is brought to the world.

We are in the 5th trump right now. The antichrist comes in the 6th trump. Finally the true Christ comes in the 7th trump.

In the parable of the fig tree, we learn that ALL things will be fulfilled before the end of the fig tree generation. The fig tree was panted when Israel became a state in 1948. Before the end of this generation, all things will be fulfilled. A generation is 70 to 120 years. So that would put the upper limit on the seventh trump at year 2068. Though we don't know the date, we know the season.

>Matthew 24:32-35
>Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Attached: figtreegeneration.jpg (900x506, 542K)

>That's why Christianity has a million different denominations all disagreeing with one another and a deity that's now divided into three parts, something which Jews NEVER believed in.
Sorry kike, the difference is sects is primarily based off legitimate concerns for interpretation since the various languages used in the bible were simplistic compared to what they are now. It's one deity in three different forms, as if you bothered to read the bible, Jesus says he is God in John 10:30, John 14:9, he also says he is God's son throughout various scriptures, he says he is the the only way that you can reach the father. The holy spirit is the presence of God. It's almost as if Christianity isn't a part of Judaism, and is actually a different religion.

Christianity came from Judaism and nothing good can come from the Jew.

Are*

>Jesus always tells everybody how they have to do this or that to become one of his follower.
That’s a sentiment the west needs to readopt. We need to stop taking in shitty people and stop proselytizing to shitty people.

>Christianity tries to help shitholes become better.
And that's a problem. What they should have done was kill every motherfucker around, instead of wasting time with bullshit about God.

>Israel became a state in 1948
Basing any prophecy around this is doomed to fail.

-and it goes against many basic Jewish teachings and Judaic laws. In Judaism, the jews are the only ones to have access to salvation. Might as well claim Judaism developed off of Zorotarianism, derived from polytheistic religions, and try to desperately grasp for calling a Hindu religion (theology/ religion builds off of another).

I'm not a nihilist because I believe in objective morality and have a purpose in life, as per the teachings of the Church. Nor do I have much of a specific flavor of Christianity, since I am of a Catholic persuasion.

His commandments are binding on everybody, because he wills that everybody would be joined with him.

I do not have to prove to you or anyone that the faith is the truth, for me to point out that the faith claims to be the truth.

That's a very flowery way of pretending doctrinal conflicts never happened, which is why this had to happen:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon#Comparison_between_earliest_biblical_canons

The first "heresies" began to happen in the 2nd Century AD because of the incompleteness of the "core doctrines". Which, of course, is the consequence of people confusing a Jewish messianic claimant with someone founding a new religion for themselves despite not being Jewish.

It happened and it is still in effect today. It's not my prophecy. Go talk to God about it.

>bullshit about God.
Opinion
Realistically speaking, no religion nor lack of a religion would have prevented shitholes from trying to become educated via outside influence. I disagree with you as the reason why shitholes are the way they are in the present is primarily based on their lack of education. Of course IQ plays a factor into educational attainment, although I suggest you search up a Church in Nigeria, that's a perfect example as to how shitholes can become semi-civilized.
theguardian.com/cities/2017/sep/11/eat-pray-live-lagos-nigeria-megachurches-redemption-camp

This is preferable than having these people try to move into developed nations. A worldwide genocide is idealistic at this point in time.

Seriously, have you read the bible? He only takes in poor people or people who are hated by their family. Christianity is made for the scum of the earth.
>he wills that everybody would be joined with him
>sends almost everybody to hell
Doesn't add up
>that the faith claims to be the truth
You literally called it the universial truth. Can you back your own words up?

>What they should have done was kill every motherfucker around
That’s what the Israelites (God light and example to the nations) did or at least were told to do by God. They were told to kill the immoral savage Canaanites and God’s list of grievances against them is nearly word for word a liberal manifesto. It’s too long to paste. The list is in Leviticus 20.

I do not pretend heretics haven't assailed the Tradition from the beginning, only that the Tradition remains intact and is unchangeable.

>jidf anti-christianity thread #102313204
kys.

Ah yes, the old "Jesus wasn't a Jew!" meme.

Let's just destroy that illusion for you real quick:
Matthew 1:1, Hebrews 7:14, Luke 2:39, Luke 1:6, Matthew 5–7, Matthew 5:17, Matthew 5:19-20, Luke 4:16, Luke 4:15, Luke 21:37, Acts 21:28-30, Luke 8:44 and Matthew 14:36, John 2:13, John 7:2, 10, John 7:14, John 10:22, Mark 15:2, Luke 22:14-15.

Jesus was a Jew, a rabbi, who taught in synagogue, and never once invented a new religion or said he was trying to. Jesus even affirms in John 4:22 that he is a Jew and "salvation is from the Jews".

Don't talk about the bible like you actually read it.

>He only takes in poor people or people who are hated by their family
I guess I’m qualified to be a Christian then.

You believed justice is pushed aside and made last after everything else. That’s very nihilistic and how the wicked get away with their shit. It’s the kind of thought process that selected against by God’s own designed natural selection.

>Name calling

Fuck off.

Attached: DxFscVIWoAU6HaI.jpg large.jpg (570x386, 33K)

>he wills that everybody would be joined with him
>sends almost everybody to hell
>Doesn't add up

What is free will? This is so tedious. If the damned refuse God, then rather then cleansing them of their sins and bringing them to union, he wills that they receive due retribution for their sins.

>You literally called it the universial truth. Can you back your own words up?

I can briefly summarize why I believe it to be the truth, but this is an aside just because you insisted, and not really relevant to the original point I was making.

I believe in that there is sufficient reason to believe on account of two categories of evidence.

The first is the testimonies, particularly those of the gospels.

And the second is philosophy, especially Aquinas's five ways and the congruence between the revelation about God and the God of philosophy.

Judean =/= modern day "jew." Read a history book.

The Lord said "Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny."

I believe as per the doctrine of the Faith, that perfect Justice will be rendered, even on to the saved by way of purgatory if they have not made satisfaction fully in this life.

I do not deny that there is some justice in this life, nor did I in my first post, but it is incomplete for the sake of God's providential ends concerning mainly redemption.

Fuck "god", fuck the israelites, fuck the caanites, fuck the edomites, fuck semites in general.
Why the fuck are we wrapped up in this middle-eastern desert faggotry? Who decided those desert rats were right about their god?

Attached: 1173834789044.jpg (394x297, 27K)

Modern Christians preach a universalist message that "everyone" was saved, while also saying everyone is going to Hell for not believing what they believe, despite Hell not existing in Jewish tradition and being an invention of the West, and Jesus saying the way was narrow and few would find eternal life. So it's simultaneously everyone being saved, and everyone but a few being damned, by an all-loving god that condemned you to eternal torture at birth for a sin you didn't commit, and also commanded genocides and child-sacrifice in the past, which Jesus never commented on.

That's just a sampling of the bipolar theology that has ripped apart Europe for millennia.

I wonder when, oh when, are people going to realize Jesus was a Jew who, like Sabbatai Zevi, claimed himself to be the Jewish mashiach? If he was really here to convert Gentiles to a new religion he was founding, why didn't he preach to Gentiles? Why did he spend his entire life with Jews preaching to Jews? Why did he explicitly say on two occasions he came only for Jews? Why did he not go to Rome or some other Roman city and preach exclusively to the Romans?

Now watch some idiot call me a kike, a shill, or some other dead meme instead of asking themselves those hard questions.

Judean is still NOT European. The middle-east is not in Europe.

Another pathetic escape attempt. Next you'll play the WE WUZ ISRAELITES game.
Why did Jesus call himself a Jew and say salvation is from the Jews?

It's literally "waiting for Superman"
No one is going to save you dumb fucks.
There will be 1000 anglos left on the planet, surrounded by a sea of stupid godless niggers commanded by kikes before you dumb mother fuckers realize that Superman is not real

>Who decided those desert rats were right about their god?
The people Saul converted, who went on to defile Roman cities, Roman gods, start riots, burn cities, kill prominent citizens, and force the nobility into joining their new religion, where it then spread by attaching itself to any powerful ruler in Europe.

Do you know what the word "everybody" means? This is so tedious.

Why would you believe the Gospels are proper testimonies?
>Aquinas
LMAO, Aquinas's five ways start with an assumption he cannot prove and are basically just build around his improper understanding of Aristoteles philosophy.
Auqinas get's cucked hard by the Münchhausen-Trilemma.

"Obey your master"
"Be the best slave you can be"
"Obey authority"
"Give unto cesar"
"Your reward is eternal, but not in this world"
"Turn the other cheek"
"Give away all your stuff"
"Under no circumstances may you lie"
It's to keep people in the worst possible situations (slaves)
Docile and compalcent.
It's a religion for slaves. A tool of control. A mental babysitter.

No, they'll still believe in the "We'll get you back!" notion of revenge-Christianity, where God is the ultimate avenger and is going to kick everyone's ass who was mean to Christians. They could be genocided to a man and they'll still believe their Midian war god from 900 BCE is going to fix everything.

well it's finally happening so quit worrying

what do you think all the sealed incitements are? or the pullout of Syria? these are all things that God is aiming for, he doesn't mixx

the cultists of NXIVM are all going to serve life, the greys who engineered that cult are all in Hell

it's happening, but there will be no flashpan like you're imagining until the flashpan itself happens, this is a protracted operation as far as Heaven is concerned, just like any military or political campaign

just know that the Christian faith has been subverted centuries ago and has been misleading people for quite some time, but the veil is breaking as we speak and soon all will make sense and all shall be unified under a singular banner of goodness, compassion, and most of all awesome military might

Yeah, we should act like niggers

Attached: ID.jpg (735x150, 19K)

>Jesus said it’s more important to take care of your parents than pay tithes
Source, now.

Exactly why it's a religion for slaves.
>Keep being a cuck slave, things will be wonderful when you're dead.
I fucking can't stand Christians. You have kids and just kick the can down the road.

That's the biggest sin right there.
A coward's religion.

I think I already posted it itt.
“He responded, “Well did Isaiah prophesy about you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘This people honors me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me; In vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines human precepts.’ You disregard God’s commandment but cling to human tradition.” He went on to say, “How well you have set aside the commandment of God in order to uphold your tradition! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and ‘Whoever curses father or mother shall die.’ Yet you say, ‘If a person says to father or mother, “Any support you might have had from me is qorban ”’ (meaning, dedicated to God), you allow him to do nothing more for his father or mother. You nullify the word of God in favor of your tradition that you have handed on. And you do many such things.””
Mark 7:6-13

Hey. Hey you dumb stupid half-brained dipshit. Christianity isn't from Europe. You might as well be Buddhist, at least they don't tolerate mudslime trash.

Attached: When even Buddhists are tired of your fucking shit.....webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Having kids and increasing your population and therefore number of votes is how you fix things in a democracy, you fucking retard.

Attached: AA3B4766-7B23-4C02-A152-B4880A905EEC.png (284x115, 3K)

>(in this life)

Attached: nah.png (394x325, 68K)

My issue with it is that seems to be rooted in a ressentiment and more generally a will to self-negation.

It really hinges on weather heaven, or Christian Love, or any of the "positive" components are even real, and in my own life while I've found the idea incredibly alluring, I'm doubtful.

Without the positive elements let's think about what it's actually teaching. It's fundamentally preaching an ascetic ideal of either moderating oneself down or, if you take that to the logical conclusion, of monasticism and denial of this world for the next. It teaches us to temper our egos with humility, reduce fear with courage, reduce our appetites with the relevant virtues there.

Similar to eastern religions it calls this world "mad" or of the devil. But to what degree is this just sickness? Is it not perverse to deny this world for another one that's dreamt up.

If heaven and divine "agape" love aren't literally real then the whole thing is a deification of death and a Will to Nothing.

I wanted to become Christian for a long time but I could never get past that, and until I receive some sort of sign to the contrary, I agree that there is something off about it.

Attached: thedevil.jpg (330x524, 48K)

a sort of ressentiment*
whether

>votes
You are retarded.

Wow you really need to go to Bible study

I did. I also went to Catholic high school and Catholic college but I guess an Anonymous person on the internet understands my religion better than I do.

>everyone can be Christian
It's the religion of diversity.
It's very practice has resulted in the destruction of European ethnicity.

the right hand paths, give up and let god decide.
the left hand paths, take responsibility to make the change you want to see.

>it calls this world "mad" or of the devil
That’s gnosticism. Christianity calls the world a creation of God and He said “it was good” in the very first chapter of the Bible.

It's kind of odd that Europeans have been Christian for over 1000 years but this destruction didn't begin until about 70 years ago, isn't it? Maybe it has more to do with people turning away from Christianity.

You are a 2D flat earther and will will be sent to the Lake of Fire nomatter what rationalizations you come up with you dead ass bitch lol spiritually dead reprobate
See
You stupid fucking goy slave NPC
Time is almost up

Christianity is the truth.

God in wills that everybody accept salvation, however barring that he wills damnation. This isn't difficult to understand.

The Münchhausen-Trilemma is neither here or there, if you reject the basic axiomatic assumptions behind proof than there's no reasoning to be had with you, everything is absurd from your vantage point and asking for reason to begin with was entirely disingenuous on your part.

>stop having kids goyim!

>Something isn’t right about Christianity
what, are you telling me that jewish magic from the desert isnt working with europeans?

Attached: 1543251217435.jpg (640x654, 88K)

Delegating everything to chance doesn’t produce justice in this life so I doubt it’s the Christian God of the Bible. It would be absolutely ironic if God really wanted the holy white race to practice left hand occultism after all.

I'm aware of that, but it teaches that the flesh is corrupted by the concupiscence of the flesh which effectively amounts to the same thing.

Just because Christians don't say in their mythological understanding of creation that the world was created evil, they effectively act as if it is. See denying this world for the world to come; denial of oneself; the fact that all sins are egoic acts of attachment to this life rather than God and heaven.

I'll admit that gnosticism is MORE life-denying though.

>needs a book to tell him how not to act like a nigger
I have some bad news about your character nigger.

Says who? Middle Eastern desert rats 2000 years ago?

Attached: 1446111194306.png (913x598, 882K)

>I went to Catholic school

Ah yes, the kiss of death. Anyone who says this, sadly, doesn't have a very good grasp of the Catholic faith.

>still calling the Levant a desert
Why are atheists and pagans so dumb?

How about not presuming to know the mind of God and having a little faith?

>what were the dark ages?
>what were the Salem witch trials?
>what was the inquisition?

>>what were the dark ages?
a lie
>>what were the Salem witch trials?
retarded puritans
>>what was the inquisition?
100% justified and needs to happen again asap

Pagans are manchildren worshipping fairy tales. In the past, Vikangz raided monasteries. Nowadays, they're shitposting on Jow Forums.

>The American right won because we started using occult tactics like memes

Attached: 30725919.jpg (265x345, 25K)

>not knowing that they are God's instrument no matter their ideologies
>thinking you won w/o divine blessing
You are destined to do us planned, questioning God doesn't matter, being in any other belief doesn't matter, an OP divine being has complete control if it wishes to.

why are mutts believing in magic? and jewish magic on top of that?
race mixing destroyed your IQ

Attached: 1543251921785.png (2504x1181, 439K)

I’ve been too abused and disappointed my whole life to have any faith.