Every. Time

>You don’t have to drink the blood of children to reclaim the vigor of your lost youth. You can mainline it. For $8,000 a liter.

Ambrosia, a startup founded by a Stanford Medical School graduate, has begun pouring the blood of the young into the hardened arteries of their elders in five cities, one of them San Francisco, according to a new report.

Founded in 2016 by ((((Jesse Karmazin))), an MD never licensed to practice medicine, Florida-based Ambrosia claims to be able to combat aging through infusions of blood plasma from younger people.

Brackets added. Redundantly.

Help me Anons. I give up.

mercurynews.com/2019/01/17/blood-from-the-young-now-on-sale-for-the-old-in-san-francisco-report/

Attached: BE69CAFD-6E58-4264-80F9-11E45A83DE2A.jpg (750x557, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ambrosiaplasma.com
youtube.com/watch?v=UVImZaYjlrQ
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Ambrosia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov#Later_years_and_death
news.yahoo.com/john-podesta-ready-talk-pizzagate-230013345.html
ipscell.com/2018/09/anti-aging-and-the-billionaires-young-blood-stem-cell-club/
techcrunch.com/2017/06/14/no-peter-thiel-is-not-harvesting-the-blood-of-the-young/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not even hiding it any more.

You don't drink it you moron, it's a normal blood transfusion.

Also the blood isn't from kids, they use people age 16-25 for it and they are doing it voluntarily and getting paid for it.

ambrosiaplasma.com

>Ambrosia

youtube.com/watch?v=UVImZaYjlrQ

So... From where they are taking the blood ""oficially""?

Can't you just blood boost from your own refrigerated blood? Pretty sure Norwegians do that, even their Olympic athletes do it

This makes you younger, blood boosting is for improving cardio skills

San Fran is in California
Just a heads up,
> it's not illegal to knowingly give someone aids in California

Attached: californ.jpg (873x1196, 197K)

>a Jew with a medical degree but no license (did not do residency so they could Jew instead) is selling blood to old people

How many years until they're in court when the whole thing comes crashing down?

The quotes are from the story fucking memefaggot. Try reading it. Because they use 16yos and pay them that erases the underlying principle of one of them most obvious Jew cliches on earth?

Get some perspective you utter fucking flagtard.

Then stock up on your own blood from now and use it later when you're like 89. Makes sense that younger blood cells are better than older ones, everything deterioates with age

Isn't this going to encourage less abortions?
>Hol up, this where youse buyin all dat baby blood?

Forcing your body to replenish your blood after donating is bad for your health. Your body has to ignore other functional needs to prioritize replacing the lost fluids.
In short, if done repeatedly, this will age the donors quicker. The jews are literally vampires now, stealing the youth of their victims.

Stop being a retard start try to prevent scientific progress. I bet you're a christcuck. I won't give up immortality because some retards are against it and have moral concerns.

uhh guys can we just shoot the tiger already?

truth.

*start
that

Fucking auto correct

The point is that this is going to create a market for Young blood. How long before black market blood transfusions become common? If 16 year old blood is effective how much more is a toddlers worth do you think?

This is going to lead to abductions of children (probably in third world countries and south America).

>named Ambrosia
now that's not ominous at all

I'm looking forward to ((juul)) pods of baby blood

That's why nobody takes this board serious

Attached: 534220ED-5D54-4ABC-93C3-3E56EB00DB8B.gif (650x705, 38K)

Fun fact: in the experiments which demonstrated evidence of young blood helping elderly people they didn't draw the blood from young volunteers and inject it into elderly patients. They swapped the blood between the two through tubes, and just as the old felt healthier the young began to feel worse.

good, less mexican babies then
makes sense because getting your blood sucked out any other way really tires you out

'Doping' is when you take out your blood, regenerate it, and then when you go to do athletics you inject your own blood back in to you. This gives you more red blood cells, which lets you carry oxygen better, which improves athletics.

This is taking the blood of a young person, injecting it in to an old person the make the old person live longer. Basically, it wasn't enough for the boomers to ruin the fucking planet and destroy the futures of their children, now they want to LITERALLY steal their own kids lives.

He's wrong only because it's probably already happening. Just like with the organs black market.

Don't you think some people selling their youth to older richer people is pathetic and sad? Don't you think this should not happen?

deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Ambrosia

Attached: AmbrosiaFlyer.gif (400x400, 71K)

>In Greek mythology, Ambrosia was the food of the gods, which gave them immortality.

Attached: 1537925466597.jpg (680x378, 58K)

The principle is still the same though: more blood, more oxygen carried, and the better it is for your health. The old fuckers just can't do it themselves because their blood well's drying up, so they pay younger people who has better blood production to do it for them. This isn't to say that I'd be supporting draining fetus blood for old coots, though.

Also, interesting sidenote I found: turns out people that donate blood frequently tend to have lower mortality rates than those who don't, but it's made by some Nords so take that as you will.

>he doesnt think $8000 is enough for someone to be murdered over.
nigger, are you literally retarded?

Jews were sucking it out through the penis

Technically if you murder them and take all their blood it's $64,000

well that sucks

>Drinks blood like a vampire
>Thinks it's cool
>Blood clots throat
>Realises blood is thicker than water

>This is going to lead to abductions of children (probably in third world countries and south America

Wrong, I would never buy third world blood or even mutt blood. I would only buy aryan blood to keep my wretched ass fit.

We totally didn't put your kids' blood in our Passover bread, goy. That's j-just an antisemitic libel.

Attached: vamp6.png (645x718, 526K)

reminder that they always called jews using baby blood as a "anti-semitic conspiracy"

now it's mainstream

that's how confident they are that you have no power

>going to

correct

really makes you wonder if the recent discovery that young blood rejuvinates the old was news to everyone

>How long before black market blood transfusions become common
-20 years?

Hold up a second there, where do they get the blood from?

This already exists

Hahahaha hahahaha oh shit

Fuck boomers. They have stolen our wealth and our future, but that's not enough. Now they want our BLOOD

Fuck all these old reptile egos who want to live forever. There is literally nothing more brainlet/pleb tower than wanting to live forever. You had your chance you old sack of shit, and with your chance you lead us to this. The least you can do is fucking die and stop wasting the resources that should be used to nurture/serve the generations after you. Selfish fucking reptiles.

Attached: tmp_30724-1547135716069-153069188.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>rampant degeneracy in cluture
>co-living
>now blood transfusion experiments
California is literally 20s Soviet Russia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov#Later_years_and_death

Was blood market secretly the sole purpose of main wars?

Attached: corral-the-50-wealthiest-jews-and-there-will-be-no-wars-431426.jpg (850x440, 44K)

>Jow Forums claims for years that (((elites))) "drink" children blood
LMAO SHIZOS GET HELP
>2019
Children blood for sale™ only 8.000$ per gallon

So how long before Mossad actually admits on doing 9/11 and literally nothing fucking happens ?

Attached: 1529378061699.png (762x640, 223K)

the 'brap barn' meme is a cover for real baby farms

Who are the university staff advocating this?

Too much for huh?

Your anus.

If you ever need proof that hard democratic cities will turn out to be non-functional, I'd invite you to visit San Francisco. 700,000 people left California last year and the majority were from the bay area. It's never ending unsustainable madness.

you aren't allowed to donate blood if you are too much of a degenerate already

they joke about this in the HBO show "Silicon Valley" In SF these donors are known as "blood boys"

Meaning there's a black market for kids blood

>DONT WORRY THE BLOOD ISNT FROM KIDS I SWEAR

Attached: C0B4FC89-5181-4C89-81B0-D4BEE961CB87.gif (500x281, 999K)

Already happening bub.

Attached: 1476073416490.gif (499x499, 1.19M)

Damn you got my get

Why is it hard for many to understand that to some individuals, children are just livestock to be used?

Attached: 0F267E5F-7D95-427B-8F04-439E03E78020.jpg (500x365, 74K)

>$8,000 a liter
RIP blood donation clinics

If the rejuvenating effects of stem cells in teenage blood are effective, it would absolutely mean that the younger you went the greater the potency and effects would be. There is absolutely a black market for this where young children are being drained of their blood because it would be the most premium version of this product.

Traditional diets of all peoples across the world used to include animal blood like pigs blood, cows blood, etc.
Not injected of course.
The elite are stupid and depraved, but the idiot commoners are worse. At least they aren't breaking laws though.

LOL, they call you guys goys for a reason.

Yep. And that's what pizzagate actually conceals.

This was always the final boss

Attached: FE71B22A-5087-457C-928D-BBE9D2E1E07B.jpg (639x412, 120K)

Within 20 years usually

well it's true, the blood of children has telomerase in it, that's why they basically extract adrenachrome from them, because the oxygenated adrenaline is obviously this way from the blood of the child, which in of itself has telomerase

also why they eat them, and bathe in their blood, and all that other shit

>Ambrosia
Deus Ex wasn't supposed to be a prophecy.

All these health revolutions will only be available for the rich. Musk said right now that there is a human being alive that will probably live for 150 or 200 years already.

I don't think God will be too happy about this.

Attached: 1547685824358.png (960x766, 719K)

>Karmazin
That's an Armenian name retard

Don't worry, muzzo, we'll invent artificial blood soon. Better than yours ever was.

If you want to go down a deep rabbit hole, look into Floridas missing person reports for the last few months.

I donate blood for free, I'd be pretty pissed off if it went to some old Jew who wanted to stave off hellfire for a few more months

>not knowing about the name-changing kike
user, I...

That’s why they keep reminding us that pizzagate is fake and has been debunked.
news.yahoo.com/john-podesta-ready-talk-pizzagate-230013345.html

three reasons white boys need to give up their blood, and it's not about racism.

The Jewish area of downtown San Fransisico has always been a hotbed of new ideas and
this time is no exception. Eager startups are following the new craze for faster more
efficent methods of repatriation.

"" I never thought about it until I'd heard about it, one of the qualities of a good start-up""

Rabbi Shlomoivitz known as an angel investor around these parts meets up with me in one of the growing
number of unique cafes that litter the sidewalk.

""It's not about the blood it's about building a community of like-minded individuals, we
need to step up our game before the Chinese take it over""

It's one of the many strong statements some have called racist or right wing that he denies,
in his mind it's all about the benefits of keeping this under American control, avoiding pit-falls
that others have fallen into.

"" we understand the hate spewed online over this method and the ages invovled but nobnody from a
medical standpoint has ever contradicted us. For me it's not about the money but saving people's lives"

>Rabbi Shlomoivitz
Wow they really don’t care anymore. Looks like the jews don’t want to be out jewed by the chinks.

Attached: 93BF1AB5-A6F0-4020-8CAD-322514FFD622.jpg (1024x862, 241K)

Look like a lot more of cps kids will be missing

Attached: E01F3029-746A-47EB-A448-3CC34EC086E2.jpg (960x576, 106K)

source?
and of course a rabbi would be an expert on blood libel

Attached: blood libel.jpg (653x252, 35K)

ipscell.com/2018/09/anti-aging-and-the-billionaires-young-blood-stem-cell-club/

techcrunch.com/2017/06/14/no-peter-thiel-is-not-harvesting-the-blood-of-the-young/

> Inc. wrote that Thiel was so afraid of dying that he was looking at “having younger people’s blood transfused into his own veins.” The story reported that Thiel Capital medical director Jason Camm (who is also an angel investor) had even contacted a startup called Ambrosia that was harvesting the blood of teens.

NO GOY ITS ALL OKAY NOTHING WRONG HERE

When I mentioned he could get on the priority list for the abrosia vaccine he was practically begging for it, pathetic.

Attached: satania_approval.png (960x540, 351K)

My grandfather, full-blood German, used to eat blood sausage for breakfast. He lived to 92.

most of Jow Forums won't get this.