There is no right and left. these are identities given to you by jews to pit one against the other

there is no right and left. these are identities given to you by jews to pit one against the other.

we have never had political movements in all of history. Egypt lasted 3,000+ years. while a democracy has only ever lasted 200 (barely).

we need a new system, one with a religious order at the head, and feudalism.

Attached: tenor.gif (234x182, 1022K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WeVcey0Ng-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can I be one of the lords, really tired of living like a peasant

priest, royal servant, soldier, architect, financier, merchant, land owner etc...
(((historians))) falsely teach there was only a top 1% and everyone else was a farmer peasant who lived in a box.
this is highly untrue.

honestly wouldn't actually mind being a peasant in the old times. Almost any other state of affairs would be better than the current state, pretty much hoping for a war.

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-162709~2.png (1080x825, 583K)

at the beginning of Egypt, the pharaoh talked to no one the whole year.
he came out one time in a year and sorted all the disputes and all the legal matters of the city.
everyone til then basically did their own thing and lived their own lives.

Egypt lasted only 200 to 300 years then they got new monarchs, sometimes from other nations like the Greeks or persians

first two lines are good. third is cuck shit. it's time for humans to self rule and self educate.

youre wrong, the left/right dichotomy is very real, but there is a third position. and people who take the third position reject that dichotomy, calling it false.
thats not to say it isnt real, its wrong.
>religious order at the head, and feudalism
nrx pls go. all your writers are jews.

this fuckin user knows the score

hes about half way there

Ultimately the dna is a fake identity given to you by [spoiler]the evil demiurge and his ayyys[/spooiler]. Your face is computer generated. There is no user-kun. Identity is an illusion.
Reject your fake identity and all the struggle for making it prevail and you will find [spoiler]god[/spoiler]

>we need a new system, one with a religious order at the head, and feudalism.
Its called the New World Order.
Mark of the beast system.
Anti-Christ on top and satanism imposed.
Can't wait.

pic related has all the secrets

Attached: 2c90c571273a4648e01b79b6a5e34ae6.jpg (475x699, 166K)

>deus vult
>spews a bunch of gnostic garbage
wew laddy

The country was founded to NOT have a 2 party system. Need to un-cuck the system from the kikes.

>son gets an infection
>dies

>do you know what would improve the world? that system that kept people as impoverished slaves for thousands of years, yeah if only I died as a teenager from being forced to build statues for a king, that'd be the life

There's no secrets my nigger mutt mongrel friend.
There's nothing new under the sun, that which was is that which will be and that which will be already was.
No ideas original there's nothing new under the sun.
God always reveals His plan to His people, everyone else will perish in their arrogance and ignorance.
You gotta love it.

Attached: 4646.png (1222x1177, 242K)

vatican city has the most passed government/political system. vote on monarch for life until death then vote a new one in. no women. no niggers.

>deus vult
I didn't say that. God is no longer watching this old server run, he is probaby busy with other projects.

your flag, retard

>egypt lasted 3,000+ years. while a democracy has only ever lasted 200 (barely)

how did they achieved this?

Attached: be52f33743c4ca3e48d93ab8bda5c77e66c1411a.jpg (760x1023, 108K)

>there is no right and left. these are identities given to you by jews to pit one against the other.
Based

>religious order
no

we aren't even having kids. We get infections all the time and don't die.

They are telling us today that we should be eating like peasants and peasant organic food is expensive these days

youtu.be/WeVcey0Ng-w

I have no flag. All flags are fake. Nations are useful instruments of civilization, but in the end they are just dna clusters.

IM PICKLE RIIIIICK WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB AMIRITE?

kys

it's called the mandate of heaven where knowledge is bestowed directly from god the source the one the creator of all and I am this

The irony is that the more technologically advanced we become, the easier it will be to return to a life of basicness and to go back into the modes of living we had in the past with no ill effect.

Forcing the common person to care about politics caps their spiritual growth and creativity.

eww, she's kind of as ugly as a shitskin

Attached: 1531628101434.png (635x673, 714K)