Jow Forums why do we keep losing

>crushed Alt hype in a debate so hard that he abandoned white nationalism
>murdered metokur so badly that he became a destiny fan and tweets about him often
>Undefeated in debate and crushed all of Jow Forums's idols
How do we stop him guys?

Attached: aoju56ucutuz.jpg (882x757, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yx5lABaziSM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z11jdHNAIw
youtube.com/watch?v=wPCc71v0AAs
youtube.com/watch?v=S4gagTwAsyo
youtube.com/watch?v=BI3wxqu29ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you never link these debates for anons to watch, which just suggests he actually did shit.

Amazin!

Attached: amazing.png (925x839, 830K)

>crushed Alt hype in a debate so hard that he abandoned white nationalism
Link?

bump for quolity

Gay viral marketing for a gay faggot.

Attached: 63129164.jpg (431x582, 73K)

o n o

Attached: 1545432078618.png (601x600, 243K)

go spend time with your son who hates you steven

>ain't destiny a girl's name
>ain't Jesse a girl's name?
sweating_black_man.jpg

Destiny turned it around so fast the nigger's brain crashed

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=yx5lABaziSM

Why would we want to stop him? He hates niggers,women, and Israel.

Attached: 1505487578994.jpg (575x753, 62K)

Destiny is a true doomer

We can't stop the most intelligent man of the 21st century bros, time to give up and become pedophiles

Attached: 528.jpg (180x180, 7K)

Destiny isn't a bad guy, Jow Forums just doesn't get him

Metokur humiliated him but not as bad as Ry Dawson did. Whoa.

Yes he is. He’s also the love child of Bill Maher and Chelsea Manning and it really shows.

>gets completely crushed by a Scottish stoner that taught his dog to sieg heil.
Fuck that water headed 5'2" manlet.

Attached: 1539544736874.png (500x775, 337K)

>Ry Dawson

Attached: 2c2b783c-215b-41cd-bb5a-5a7fc2f3bc66.png (587x154, 13K)

>youtube videos are better evidence than studies and data

Attached: 7MrCiE1RiPx4RS9Mw6q-5TEPofRSlRKgezioIa2iX_E.png (275x314, 42K)

Oh? What data did you have in mind faggot? Anything in particular? You mean like the statistics they discussed? The ones that came from the FBI that destroyed little mcdestinys argument? THAT data? How bout you eat shit from a dead man's ass.

Thats not a debate, and he didn't abondon white nationalism, he abondoned alt right because retards like spencer ruined it, Hype still makes videos arguing against anti-white racism.

You didn't even watch the video, he's absolutely abandoned white nationalism he makes it evidently clear in the video. Sargon also makes videos arguing against anti-white racism, that doesn't mean he's not a civnat cuck.

>Firstly, I am not your friendly, neighborhood progressive. If your previous view of me was that, erase that from your head right now. I do not care, intrinsically, about minorities, or women, or people, or racism, or anything like that.

Attached: sz5hqo3n0bd11.jpg (577x1024, 83K)

amazin'

Watch vertogopolitix's vid on why the alt-right/similar new right wing movementd still are struggling with identity and effectiveness despite being based almost entirely on identity.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z11jdHNAIw

>is incest morally wrong
>yeah it is its fucking disgusting and wrong
>why tho?
>cause its bad for society
>alcohol is bad for society and we still consume it
FUCKING POLTARD WRECKED

Attached: gamer gurl.jpg (936x895, 55K)

I saw the video, AGAIN, he left alt right, he calls hes new idiology ''new worldism'' its same thing but he focuses more on America than all white countries of world.

Most people with half a brain here that aren't larpers understand that white nationalism isn't tenable at this point. It's ideal, but not doable. That's the rub.

Who gives a shit. He doesn't use a proper thumbs forward grip so he is revealed to be a moron.

0/10

jesus christ how are you so dense, here let Ryan hammer it in for you youtube.com/watch?v=wPCc71v0AAs

>we
Jow Forums has nothing to do with those faggots
Get out e-drama faggot.

here's a livestream he did responding to people like you youtube.com/watch?v=S4gagTwAsyo

>How do we stop him guys?
Tell him to give you all of his shit.

literally none of that is true

Dude loses arguments a ton, but also goes whiner/chipmunk overdrive mode when hes losing. sad

He had nothing to do with Faulk’s change of tune, he’s just autistic about data.

Link to debate?

>Dear Dumb Fucks:
The Chief exposed him as the soulless npc sophist that he is.
Pic related

Attached: SmartSelect_20190117-125247_Gallery.gif (320x237, 1.08M)

look here bucko youtube.com/watch?v=yx5lABaziSM

He’s basically recreated the idea of hyperborean strains. He believes in perpetuating the group’s of people that can perpetuate high-tier civilization. He’s basically a white nationalist for North Sea peoples and for based Asians and Mestizos.

Thats not a fucking debate, OP said ''Destiny crushed Alt hype in debate'' which never happened since destiny refused to debate faulk.

Look at his most recent views, he's gone completely away from white nationalism youtube.com/watch?v=wPCc71v0AAs

That's not a debate, it's a monologue

>mestizos
Nope, and he rarely speaks about asians, but yeah the idea is that north west Europeans should live in 90%+ ethnicly homogenous state.

if you watched that debate and didn't develop a fucking stroke over dankula's retarded arguments you deserve to be culled.

not even jesting when i say destiny himself creates these threads.. someone proved this awhile back.
most overrated manlet in interwebs history, and its all due to his own self-hype.. 5'1 and 90lbs of insecure human shit

I refuse to believe that. Nobody would be that pathetic. Autistic Jow Forums users on Jow Forums have more self respect than that.

>meme flag
>shitposting
name a more iconic duo

Zoom made Destiny sweat harder than anyone has in a long time. Even CRP, who is a borderline lolcow, has Destiny figured out as a pseudointellectual

Destiny is intelligent, but he has very narrow intelligence that is only served towards outdebating his opponent using oratory tricks. You will, however, never watch a debate with Destiny and leave smarter or learn anything, because he doesnt possess any actual wisdom.

Why do you fags always shill this nigger? Who cares? No seriously, WHO CARES?

>Nobody would be that pathetic.
this is destiny we're discussing

>Destiny is intelligent, but he has very narrow intelligence that is only served towards outdebating his opponent using oratory tricks. You will, however, never watch a debate with Destiny and leave smarter or learn anything, because he doesnt possess any actual wisdom.

So he's a Jew

Bang, right on target. He certainly debates like one.

Yeah that's pretty much the gist I'm getting from all these threads I've seen (which I know have to be from him specifically). Months ago I saw one just like with this fag's face that said "HE DESTROYED YOU! YOU'RE AFRAID TO DEBATE HIM!" with no explanation and I thought to myself "literally who?" and thus I made the image you see here.

Can anyone give me any examples of his 'amazing' debating abilities so that I don't give him any attention on jewtube?

Attached: thisthreadtbh.png (960x822, 899K)

I don't hate Destiny like many do. But he got thoroughly gang fucked on the KS the other night.

put an argument on top shelf

hey Destiny, I enjoy the debates. It's pretty entertaining.

Thanks,
your SC2 fan

not everyone loses in this war

Attached: printscreen.png (1452x1169, 463K)

Faulk is a sperg, so he goes about this entirely the wrong way. MPC has a better take on why White Nationalism is dysfunctional. And it's not because "most whites are normalfag idiots" like Faulk has determined. America will remain largely white, patriotic, and freedom loving if we handle this demographic and social crisis properly. That's the challenge our generation has, and blackpilling over the sheeple isn't going to help anyone.

He has a good understanding of how neoliberalism became the dominant ideology of our time. Too many on Jow Forums are dismissive of neoliberal arguments because people rarely take the time to even make them. Neoliberalism is the "default" so most people accept its tenets uncritically, which Jow Forums has taken advantage of for a long time. Well Destiny actually looked at the neoliberal arguments and how they developed and has a good grasp on them. You have to remember there are trillions of dollars behind this outlook, it's not something you can brush off with black crime statistics as some trump card.

That said, his knowledge is limited and he relies heavily on finding fault in the other person's arguments or delivery. Variations of "but you said" over and over. He was also afraid to debate Ryan Faulk and got dismissively owned in the brief encounter they had with each other.

I tolerated these threads back when I didn't know who this nigger was but now I have actually heard him losing his ass in debates and these shill threads are officially that. If you don't add more to them than "who can beat this sóyboy in a debate", I'm going to start reporting them, starting with the next one that gets made.

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 46K)

one of those things creates a genetic abomination that lives its life in suffering and agony, doomed to walk the earth as a freak until it dies, the other one makes you text your boss and tell him hes a fucking asshole and that your the one whos been taking everyones lunches from the fridge and that he can suck it.

dont be stupid on purpose or maybe im stupid because im likely responding to bait.

this is along the lines of what I expected. when cornered on things such as race realism and the JQ, 99% of leftist arguments boil down to pointless semantics and sophistry.

He's good at debating retards, Ryan Dawson killed him so bad, he couldn't speak to any of his geopolitical knowledge and just looked like an idiot. But he is good at debating half the retards on the right i'll give him that.

youtube.com/watch?v=BI3wxqu29ac

So just to clarify, because I've never watched him, Destiny is himself a neoliberal? Or that's the side he defends? He doesn't sound that impressive so I'm confused as to exactly how he got AltHype to "give up white nationalism".