Is she right?

Is she right?

Get woke ,sell more razors to women?

Attached: 50224062_10216762529167747_4064727598343651328_o.jpg (1242x1554, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.medium.com/R33e5bpByT
fultonandroark
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pretend to fight capitalism
>Turns out capitalism backs you up 100% against the people you call capitalists

>NoT EvEn CapITaLiSM WanTs yOu

This should have been a redpill for her, all theses people aren't fighting capitalism, they're fighting the white race

>women tweet

Straight to the trash

A tranny has to shave more often

This.

Attached: 1515568957822.jpg (1178x1116, 253K)

>she
Not even going to investigate my presumptions. These "unique" new yorkers all sound the same.

Okay, this is good. Gillette don't want us, apparently doing need right-wing US Dollars (because they're different to left-wing US Dollars?); meanwhile said MRAs/ bigots and racists simply use those right-wing Dollars to support rival brands...and Gillette loses out.
Leftist economics. wew.

>Literally who
>these razors are literally a white man product
This is what happens when you push diversity. Incompetence rising through the ranks.

>Lets get rid of a bunch of our customers and make less money.
Sounds like a smart business strategy

>women who refuse to shave anything will now buy more razors
we've seen this shit before

Attached: SJWMarketing.jpg (600x999, 60K)

>Implying BA grads even know how to do enough math to add fractions.

Is this what is taught in marketing classes? "Why not needlessly alienate a subsection of your customer base?"

she is absolutely right, women are easy to manipulate

>women and s o y boys in marketing
>crunching numbers
Something doesn't make sense here...

why sell to man when you can sell to woman, make your product pink and have them pay more? Vaginagoys truly are the best customers

Oligarchs steal from the white man, give what they steal to their subhuman pets in exchange for their loyalty.
Literally mercenaries.

my guess they planning massive stock buy back due to tax cuts.
Then they blame a patsy and give him a 100 million $ and say look we fired that sjw come back men.

>she
who gives a fuck what a woman thinks

>he doesn't know what the Pink Tax is

link.medium.com/R33e5bpByT

Attached: AB2148FA-C4DE-49FD-80AD-A30ACFB509B2.png (750x1334, 133K)

Yeah cause it worked for Battlefield 5.
Fastest I've ever seen EA drop their prices.

>I conveniently like capitalism when it displays my narrative
>haha take that losers!

No, she is not right. She is shit talking. Look how that went for jew land where the movies come from, they have ranked record amounts of film in the name of their egalitarian nonsense.

You just know that’s not a woman

Tanked*

We don't have a "free market" because the government is so involved, and of course that ad was politically motivated. Also, I don't put "the GDP" or "growth" above the wellbeing of my people, so in the end, I couldn't care less if "capitalism" wanted us.

>doesn't like capitalism when it sells women into sexual slavery
fucking hypocrites, can't stand them

The best part is that women don't even know Venus disposables are Gillette. They just think it's venus until they look at the packaging.

That's now how capitalism works, sweetie.
Pic related is.

Attached: IMG_4862.jpg (875x425, 41K)

I also ignore dudes larping as women for same reason

These things (NPCs as you guys call them) have no values or beliefs of their own whatsoever. These very same people would have been ardent Nazis back in Germany, or the most loyal comrades of the communist USSR. They aren't left-wing at all - there's nothing left-wing about supporting capitalism which they all do now. I'm not even saying being left-wing is a good thing, but these fucking non-people certainly aren't part of it. They're the bane of human existence.

I think it's important to take our political and societal cues from a 12 year old.

For the record, that box is worth doing for the handle.

Bethesda and Activision would like a word with you

i think she is correct. the people that get outraged are your reactionaries with low agreeableness. these people arent going to change their mind on anything nor will they change their habits. they arent worth marketing to, but they are worth marketing against since they make a stink every time, allowing companies to look heroic. Only gun companies in coordination with "conservative news" advertise fear and change to this group of people cause they are dumb enough to think NeoLiberals want to take their guns and turn everyone gay. So they spend all their money on guns like a good consumer.

like pottery

Attached: opposites-attract-comic0.png (1000x1000, 86K)

No, it just means the sjws are louder than everyone else.

I once got told by a colleague that "he didn't agree with my option but that he would defend my right to have it".

I told him he was talking bullshit because he wouldn't fight for anything and he would do as he was told like a good little civilian. Had he been born an Iraqi he would have been worshipping Saddam right up to the point he was executed, then he'd be all "yea we free now"

>check out their products
>a bit cheaper but still way more expensive than muh DE saftey razor

Is he wrong?

I don't think hairy feminist dykes are a bigger market than average men.

And corporations and big ad agencies have no idea what the internet is. They think a twitter trend is sweeping popular upheaval of public opinion or some shit. The same kind of assholes who call the cops and evacuate when they get email threatening bomb or bitcoin.

Guys have better razors too, smart girls use mens razors. Stronger and sharper

Okay. This is epic.

Attached: 6AD591D0-4CCD-4EBA-A7E1-8ABCE4F7A328.jpg (750x1090, 369K)

but they aren't pink you sexist

Can somwone change the logo to the nazi flag?

This ad is terrible for them because there are easy and, imo, better alternatives out there. Even the NFL took a pretty big hit over the kneeling. They tried to act like it wasn’t a problem, but their choice now to try to memoryhole the thing and ignore it is proof it hurt them. Sports are a herd past time. People like it because it gives them something in common. Men can talk about it at work, and it gives them a way to connect with other people. Once you take that away, the fun is gone. As i overheard someone at my work say, “i don’t care one way or another, but it just isn’t fun anymore”.

I know lifelong fans of football who were boycotting even watching the games. Many people will watch them again, but they refuse to buy tickets now. Permanent brand damage was done to the NFL, and because it’s a herd activity that has exponential damage. Ever wonder why videogames that are huge get played so often? Because other people play it. Online games tend to die fast when you don’t have mass attention.

Now back to razors. Many people saw Gillette as the sefault option. Personally, i always found that the mach 3 tugged the shit out of my hair, so i switched to Schick years ago and fot a better product. Many people never had a reason to think about other brands, and now they do. With amazon it’s easy as shit to compare all kinds of razors, so even if you’re lazy there’s essentially no barrier to switch. Gillette is risking losing their ‘Default’ status, and considering how sub par i’ve always found their razors to be, there is potential for serious market loss.

dont tell the women how bad "jillette" robs them of their moneys, and oppresses them.
electrolysis is cheaper in the long run.
why keep giving MEN your money to scrape your legs? when you can pay once, and never have to inconvenience yourself going to store, buying shave products, wasting your time, etc.

this is how we wage the psychic gestalt against the razor juden and take our womens.

>loser cunt posts her useless loser cunt opinion on twatter

Who
Fucking
Cares

Stop giving attention to these literal fucking nobodies and their shit opinion

It makes sense that they realized intelligent people switched to cheaper alternative already so they’ve already lost the thinking demographic. Time to change to the feeling

There's been a lot of DSC merchants shilling their shitty products over the past 24hrs.

Which is dumb because all they do is resell Dorco product. Except the butt wipes. I miss their butt wipes.

Attached: 5fad65f71945b8a5d5269124ce696537a81b7b3db56092f705af7098acd612c7.gif (640x480, 2.43M)

This. It was just the price of Gillette that put me off in the end as I'd always used them as the default option. I've had a safety razor for the last 5 years and couldn't ever go back to a cartridge razor. Got my brother one for his birthday and he said it's the best thing he's ever used.

That's what I do now, but people a safety razor set for their birthday and pretty much all of them have kept it and continue to use it.

>Is she right?
well its true. i do buy nothing

Attached: 1546188890093.png (1000x1091, 141K)

I like that the article points out how the various institutions cover for one another, for example YT deleting thumbs-downs as it did for mine, and G*ogle favoring pro-G*lette ads (pic related) dutifully served up by most of the media. They're all tentacles of the same beast, a beast that wants us atomized, emasculated, intoxicated... controllable.

Attached: Search Results.png (799x531, 180K)

>Is she right?
Kinda, men as a whole only account for like 20% of consumer dollars spent in the country. By that metric marketing anything to men is stupid.

Attached: 1503418607625.jpg (576x472, 52K)

how is this possible? arent most women in poverty?

Attached: 1547502119443.gif (320x240, 48K)

>Got my brother one for his birthday
the best kind of gift imho. One that is ultimately useful and reminds you of the person who gave it when you use the gift and it brings joy.
Cartridge razors never again. DE and straight razors only

women before ad: gillette is evil and they force women to buy expensive pink razors
women after ad: I love gillette now that they say men are bad, i will buy the pink razors happily

Attached: 1526993081497.jpg (1184x916, 75K)

Hahaha. This dumb cunt thinks they actually ran the numbers

I didn't buy gillette in the first place so I dunno. I didn't eat at IHOP but I did used to eat at Applebees (same parent company), I'm not eating there anymore after the Tucker ad pull.

I didn't tell them about it because I'm not a whiny little bitch, I just stop using their products and/or services.

Pffft.... woman are so stupid, razor companies sell them pink ones for more!

Does that explain why Marvel’s comics division can’t sell a single fucking comic book anymore after dominating the market for decades?

Yup, get a straight razor that uses the same blades that you snap in half. I get the bulk of the hair off with the safety razor and then tidy up around the moustache with the straight.

It's easier and cheaper than ever to get into "traditional" shaving. It's just more satisfying and feels less like a chore. Even just taking time to make up the soap feels like a mini spa break in the bathroom

this user just said everything

>arent most women in poverty?
no, most women are provided for by men directly or by proxy through tax dollars, unless by "in poverty" you meant it only metaphorically as in "cared for by male productivity"

duh women shave more

Some exec allowed this, knowing it was the only way to get rid of someone

>get bunch of SJW and diversity hires into marketing
>they know nothing but FUCK MEN and FUCK WHYTE PYPO
>crunched numbers
Just like EA crunched numbers on Battlefield, or Disney crunched numbers on Soiiwars

>ahha capitalism doesn't even want you! it wants us :)
what did she mean by this?

Someday everyone will realize they just want power over you. They'll take everything they can. It's quite simple once you understand sociopathic behaviors. It's not that they stand for anything really. In fact, they'll change stance without ever thinking twice. Their motives are not at face value.
Once everyone understands that they do not feel good about themselves and need you to feel bad about yourself then we can start moving forward. They don't have principles. Period. None.

Fixed this one for you

Attached: 1547747335598.jpg (600x999, 93K)

>(((market data)))
>Everyone says how they actually feel to telemarketer surveys

desu dice is taking that way out of context. Its just some drag literally shaving. That's not even 1% of what gillette did. I wouldn't even call it "virtue signaling" its literally just a person using their products.

There is no better market data than stock performance and sales performance

Oh gee willickers stocks tanked and sales declined who could have possibly seen this coming? Not feminists.

>being a corporate lapdog and hivemind slave consumer is a good metric to compare yourself to

the most blackpilled part about this is that people will look at her argument and agree with this

Attached: 1529595123516.gif (346x495, 819K)

>more satisfying
checked. Shaving went from being a chore to something that I turned into a relaxing, pampering, skin care routine.
I always start with a hot towel, then the shave oil, another hot towel, next a sparing amount of shave soap/cream. Splash some cold water once finished, followup with non-alcohol based after shave and some solid cologne.
I love how my skin feels after this regimen. And because I take care of my skin and face people think I'm 10+ years younger than I actually am.
Fulton & Roark, Edwin Jaeger and Prospector Co for manly shaving products. Derby extra for my DE blade.
It may be called silly things like self-care or whatever but having this as a part of my routine during the week, taking the time, it really has made a huge difference in how confident I feel.

It’s orwellian and they will not get away with it

I bet this starts leading into bullshit pink tax arguments

Right. Anyone with a brain uses a straight razor not some disposable trash.

>today i will remind them

Attached: thebestamancanget.jpg (402x604, 60K)

fultonandroark com/collections/shave-cream/products/shave-cream

Yup, the commies had terms like counter-revolutionary which fits today's problematic.

Yep, it's just a chance to have a quiet moment and shut everything out and focus on one thing but you can still get the job done in under 5 minutes. Nothing stopping you from buying a tube of proper shaving cream and doing a quick shave, especially of you have a thick growth of stubble. The safety razor is much faster at cutting through longer hair and doesn't feel like it's pulling at your skin.

I use a Bluebeard's Revenge. I had no idea of any of the traditional brands, I just liked the skull n crossbones logo and thought I'd give one a try.

I just use BIC because they run a factory in Greece

I hope she gets raped by an actually toxic male.

Please get raped.
Please get raped.
Please get raped.
Please get raped.
Please get raped.

checked for recognition of those everyday, quiet moments of contemplation/reflection/meditation.
I will sometimes use an electric I inherited if its fuzz patrol. Or like you said, I'm in a hurry and used the DE but went fast so I need to get a few corners cleaned up.

Gillett razors are for one thing only

Attached: 20190117_125420.jpg (329x360, 38K)

She's a woman, so obviously not.

>new shaving brand
>shave soaps spotted
DOPE thank you for the suggestion fren!

based britbong, you get a this.

I don't think so, dicks sporting goods went woke and got all anti gun so the right boycotted them, they just filed for bankruptcy.

correct
the white man is the enemy to them
there is a reason they are willing to import millions of people from the most disfunctional countries on earth, no matter how patriarchal they are.
They need them to defeat the white man

>Type in "razor for men" on Amazon
>First 8 products are (((Sponsored))) Goylette products
Globohomo really knows how to damage control

It's like loot boxes in video games. Most people dislike it, but don't care enough to change their spending habits. The people who are turned off enough to not buy the product are outweighed by the sjw whales spending large amounts on virtue signaling products.

They are getting with away with it.

> Not even capitalism wants you
Capitalism doesnt care about the who, but it.. Money

This. It's men's money but women spend more of it than men do.

Attached: IMG_0232.jpg (647x1149, 269K)