Good gaydar?

Is She like a new version of McCarthy for gays?
breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/17/rep-ilhan-omar-furthers-homophobic-conspiracy-that-lindsey-grahams-compromised/

Attached: CFD60236-C3EF-4E94-B382-987FCA11598B.png (640x1136, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/17/rep-ilhan-omar-furthers-homophobic-conspiracy-that-lindsey-grahams-compromised/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam has been illegal in the USA since the act for the establishment of religious freedom- 1786. It is legal to kill her whether a judge agrees or not...but who's up for the court case though? Maybe Grahamnesty will bring this fact up?

She's just never met a Southern gentleman before.

Attached: Dill_shepherd.jpg (720x540, 48K)

Better Gay than married to your brother

Found the jew

The muzzie needs to leave our based geriatric faggot alone.

i am tired of all this forced dichotomy between western hedonism and Islam, why can't I reject both?

Is she dare I say... /ourbulb/

didnt she marry her brother?
does she have genital mutilation?
is she for genital mutilation???????

Why do all niggers have that sneer?

When the next civil war emerges, she's going to be one of the first to be gone. We are going to launch an inquisition to get rid of kikes, mudshits, fedoras, and freemason kikes.

she's somalian, it's almost certain she is cut

Actually Lindsay Graham is finally uncompromised after McCain’s death who had him under his boot.

It is ironic that the tolerant democratic are attempting to use Graham’s homosexuality to get him ousted.

Its hard to bash Homos when you are into real incest.

Attached: 1547655844729.jpg (996x682, 64K)

>breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/17/rep-ilhan-omar-furthers-homophobic-conspiracy-that-lindsey-grahams-compromised/
How much does her vote count? Isn’t she bound by her religion?

Attached: 505C2B38-506D-4777-A21D-C1713B49923C.png (1512x748, 2.39M)

The Niggers are going back into Slavery and the Fags are going to be slaughtered when the Muslims take control of the US
Democrap Party got this one right.

>she's somalian, it's almost certain she is cut
so that means shes almost certainly programmed to be for it, so how long until she starts promoting it in her community as a civil rights issue?

because those are the only two ideas with actual weight and momentum, and aren't just road blocks, where the new conservatives or reactionaries become last generation's leftists and progressives. Postmodern hyperconsumerist globalism, and Islam, are the only two serious trains of thought. Doesn't matter what you personally think. At all. What matters is what think hordes, orcs, and shitskins think because demography is destiny.

Lol... is that real? Jews use “the gay angle” to blackmail people. Honestly makes sense if you look at Israel’s BFF in government

What if I'm both gay and married to my brother?

Attached: 39535D6A00000578-0-image-a-29_1476265763597.jpg (962x647, 107K)

Attached: Muslim-ceremony.jpg (1023x681, 80K)

This one, out of the three cunts, is probably going to get shot by a right winger.