WE GOT BETRAYED AGAIN

TRUMP BENDS THE KNEE
fucking cucked again

Attached: 1521332955555.png (1249x886, 717K)

How exactly is not fucking over the people Democrats strategically are setting up to make Trump look bad making him look bad?

They were all going to get paid anyway.

Beep boop beep boop trump betrayed beep boop beep boop

lmao Trump doesn't need any help to look bad

Attached: trump-lgbt.jpg (1368x1026, 132K)

>get paid for not working
fuck this government

back pay only applies to those that were working but not being paid; if you didn't show up, you don't get paid.

that's part of his strategy.
literally the only people affected by the shutdown are foodstamp niggers now, and they won't vote for him anyways.

Somehow I knew this post was from a meme flag before I checked. I wonder why.

you have no idea what you're saying, stop

No it’s specifically says “lost wages”

Feds got a one month paid vacation

Federal employees may continue to work during a shutdown, even though they are not "being paid."
At the end of a shutdown, employees are paid according to the hours they worked during the shutdown. If employees did not show up to work, or took sick days or vacation, they are not going to receive pays for those days.
Trump is paying people money they were going to get paid regardless. I still think he should have held off, but OP is a faggot and didn't link an article so I don't know the extent of this back-pay, if it's happening at all. It may be, for instance, he's only paying certain departments and agencies, like Border Patrol and ICE.

that font used for "Nany Pelosi" is just awful! looks like a gansta rapper

What the fuck are you talking about, you absolute retard? Is this anti-trump shilling, or are you a legit nigger? This happens with every shutdown. It isn't cucking, it's giving backpay to the workers that stayed showing up once the government is funded again. How is paying civilian federal workers for the job they have done cucking?

Lost wages in a legal sense only mean wages for time worked.

Are you people fucking retarded? Every Govt shutdown the Federal workers get their backpay.

>or took sick days or vacation, they are not going to receive pays for those days.
How does that fly?

now the media will got a hard time attack trump.

that a good move he did

holy *shit* you're stupid.

Imagire being so butthurt that try to portray this as and ending to the govt shutdown.

Attached: 130930181734-01-nicolas-maduro-0930-story-top.jpg (640x360, 38K)

wait so he helps the american federal workers by paying but hes a cuck..... okay. Like he can never please you fucks i dont understand it, liberals bitch he finds a solution bitch about solution, republicans bitch about the same issue and they still bitch about it. its fucking insane

I think OP is either retarded and thinks this is somehow an end to the shutdown, or he's a shill trying to make others think that.

Keep trying. You can't separate me from Trump. keep trying.

Attached: 1516915861405.jpg (809x743, 356K)

orange man bad...

he's a shill

They're getting back pay WHEN THE GOVERNMENT REOPENS. It's literally nothing.

Attached: Op is a retard.png (792x651, 427K)

Attached: OP.png (614x460, 332K)