youtu.be/KZflkhzzdOQ
>Pres Trump arrives @JBAndrews 1/14/19
youtu.be/9v3a2gynLUw
youtu.be/mTnb4kmgHwc
>Pres Trump/AgrSec Perdue @AFBF 100th Annual Con 1/14/19
youtu.be/J3yVQgg1B4E

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1547744282965.jpg (399x482, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/425851-house-republicans-call-for-moving-state-of-the-union-to-senate-chamber
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i absolutely hate this shit
there was a debate i had in a class a long time ago where i took the stance of "supporting the concept of free speech means you have to support right of people to say things you may disagree with"
people argued saying "no, free speech ends when your speech negatively affects others. we support free speech that doesn't include bigotry and hatred"
that's not supporting free speech, that's supporting censorship. if there's a precondition to what you're allowed to say, then your speech is not by any means free

Attached: 1528120034745.png (512x512, 366K)

Attached: 1534201285265.png (684x954, 114K)

MAGA and MANGOES

I’ve been btfo

AWOO ON THE MOOOON!

Attached: 1546567243272.gif (900x900, 366K)

NEW U.S. MISSILE DEFENSE STRATEGY TO INCREASE TENSIONS IN WORLD - RUSSIAN FEDERATION COUNCIL: IFX

IFX

Make white babies

Attached: 4c169a67jw1f2vcsg4vl7j20zk0k0goa.png (936x720, 607K)

Get over yourselves niggers

And also they don't realize it can work against them because who decides what offensive speech is. It's subject to the times and whoever has the most power.

I didn't believe this was real at first, but then I looked it up and it was

Class Outline

1. Have the support of the mainstream media and benefit from a System that will never deplatform your supporters

2. It doesn't matter what you do after step 1

Attached: 1525246490214.png (1280x1044, 281K)

>drumpf is a putin puppet
>omg why is drumpf increasing world tensions with Russia confrontation

Attached: 1518905454982.png (957x718, 1.51M)

>sterilizing Africans
How is that bad

Attached: priestess_pouting.png (402x413, 249K)

Shut up worstie

I swear not even a year ago normies were telling me that “open borders” was a strawman position invented by hysterical right-wing nativists to justify their immigration skepticism

Attached: 1518155403891.png (1280x1770, 1.13M)

Hurrr durrr

Why has this happened? Any famous person? Who is cardi b? Anyways any hip young famous person would be embarrassed to be in cahoots with any politicians. When did it become cool to be a politician?

Its super weird driving up Northern Boulevard and seeing the transformation from Korean to Italian. Driving up to the Great Neck Peter Luger's (yeah I know its not the 'real' Peter Luger) always gets me to shake my head.

Attached: DPz71SOV4AAtPy9.jpg (675x1200, 132K)

>opnion
He is doing this to goad conservatives

NPCs can't conceive of the system turning against them because they effectively -are- a node of the system.

Attached: 1531442463114.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Very progressive.

Attached: 1521639841012.png (1280x1479, 1.7M)

>manjoo
>jew

Attached: 1517964814810.jpg (418x446, 43K)

God do I hate liberals

let all these people in and taco/burrito prices are gonna inflate.

I did a college speech on speech codes and the First Amendment and the professor attempted to fail me because I openly said that even hate speech can be covered, and should be to preserve the freedom of all speech. She tried to fail me and I wound up contacting the head of Communications until she fixed my grade. She quit teaching that semester and more than half our class hated her. Good for you for sticking up for what's right, user.

Attached: 1533339320783.jpg (726x968, 371K)

Isn’t this guy one of the argentinians who was killed by that Muslim u haul truck driver in Manhattan?

It will never work against them, because they have power. When will conservatives learn that principles don't mean a goddamn thing?

>Farhad

>How is that bad
Doing it through subversive means like UN vaccines that kill reproductive organs; just bombs the fuckers instead, get it out of the way. But I'm old-fashioned like that.

>being gay is only acceptable if you vote for the left

He rented it it wasn’t his job to be clear

exactly, and that's kinda the thing that pisses me off the most. if someone wants to advocate for more authoritarian policies and less liberty, i would have a lot more respect if they just came out and argued that directly
i hate this common rhetoric where people act like limiting hate speech is true free speech, government spying keeps our liberty secure, affirmative action is egalitarian, etc. it's all paradoxical and orwellian. just outright tell me you want a dictatorship, communism, whatever, just stop pretending that your restrictions on liberty are more true liberty

Attached: 1527281003705.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Doing it is doing it. Being sneaky about it helps keep people from getting upset over pest control.

Shills on lunch break

>And also they don't realize it can work against them because who decides what offensive speech is.
see You aren't part of the ruling elite or their pet favorite protected classes, you get the bullet.

Trump literally is proposing Star Wars 2.0

>I swear not even a year ago normies were telling me that “open borders” was a strawman position invented by hysterical right-wing nativists to justify their immigration skepticism
That's what the kikes always do, they'll tell you there is no such thing as a knife even while they stab you. Then once it is done they will laugh and gloat. Leftism is just Jewish behavior institutionalized.

How will jews ever recover?

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-132314.png (720x1280, 305K)

nice language

Attached: Schumer_ you gonna RT Cardi B or not?.jpg (1471x1418, 712K)

pic related is Slack's new logo. what did they mean by this??

Attached: slack-imgs.gif (528x483, 38K)

>We like to move it, move it

Attached: MoveIt.png (2030x488, 99K)

It will, down the line. Eventually, even those radically left of center will say something that the current zeitgeist doesn't allow. Being principled and fighting will, at the very least, prove us correct in the end. Not everyone will be their pet. But some true-blue fighting spirit is needed to defend those principles, absolutely. Not fighting for them is what got us here in the first place.

Attached: 1539665931679.jpg (1920x1296, 2.58M)

Lindsey Graham sucks miles of cock, and this is news how?

Attached: 1525532_706536389380300_100686662_n.jpg (720x513, 58K)

Good. Star Wars 1.0 should have happened.

Another way overpriced shit job from Pentagram.

well it certainly isn't a Nazi swastika, that's for sure.
It's facing the wrong way

Columbia on the other hand is /ourlogo/

Attached: file.png (215x162, 43K)

They will never outright tell you, even when you are being shot in a ditch they will probably keep up their insane slogans. There is no way to win against them via argument.

It's the NPC mindset. Free = good therefore anything good = free. Racism = bad therefore racism ≠ good therefore racism ≠ free.

Attached: 1545526614941.png (640x361, 137K)

NEW CHUCKY

Attached: 1547739441450.png (1343x946, 2.17M)

>Eventually, even those radically left of center will say something that the current zeitgeist doesn't allow.
"ze zeitgeist' has worked for the progressives for roughly 400 years around the West. There's one state in the entire world that has successfully resisted the liberal and it's in the crosshairs of your very country. Having "i was right" in the gravestone wont much do once you are dead.

when the LARP goes to far

Attached: 190854094509.jpg (424x707, 72K)

>Eventually, even those radically left of center will say something that the current zeitgeist doesn't allow
No, because they control the zeitgeist. Even your framing here gives them all the power, "someday the enemy will do something that lets us win". You are leaving it up to them.

Attached: Look at the pain and suffering.jpg (2352x2184, 1.84M)

House Repubs intro'd measure to pay them, but not open the government.

Dem's shot it down.

Chuck BTFO!!!

Is the Senate chamber smaller?

>Is the Senate chamber smaller?

Likely, as the Senate is 100, while the House is >400.

Based Yuri

Attached: 22136936_1462335407206791_7032462528501845579_o.jpg (625x879, 61K)

Show the real one, leaf

Attached: 1546516199811.gif (670x746, 274K)

Move it to the SCOTUS, have Trump give his speech sitting in RBG's chair

Is this to keep out throngs of shrieking brown protestors?

ITS FUCKING OVER

Attached: 1524945359825.png (1176x1149, 628K)

>They thought Trump was joking

>the shut down will end in your lifetime

Attached: 1546457281895.jpg (1137x640, 74K)

See They have convinced themselves that they understand freedoms better than the Founding Fathers who outlined it. Many of them have never read the Constitution, nor their Bill of Rights or anything relating to them, too.

I'm not saying don't fight it. We should, absolutely, and those responsible for inhibiting our freedoms should hang. But I also feel that it helps to have the moral standing, too; regardless, I agree, it needs to be fought for and those depriving us of liberty are enemies thereof. Should be disposed of accordingly.

Attached: 1547332074166.jpg (1066x1080, 232K)

It's amazing how fast the narrative can change with no one detecting anything. I remember only a few short years ago, dozens of euro anons on Jow Forums were trying to convince me that the 'refugees' would be going back as soon as 'the war' was over. Now you can't even find these guys, not a single one stuck around or will admit to their positions. They were all caps adamant that there was NO WAY these "refugees" (never once called them immigrants) would be staying. Shortly after they started praying to 'winterchan' to save them (because the cucks would never protest/activist on their own) and now when you question euros on Jow Forums they just shrug and claim everyone knew these 'migrants' were going to come anyway. This didn't take decades, this took around 4 years to go from "global crisis that requires humanitarian aid for refugees" to "these immigrants are our future and we should do everything we can to import more." And no one will even admit that the narrative changed, much less that they got scammed.

Attached: 282[1].png (561x862, 352K)

I bet they wrote that while hyperventilating into a paper bag

>this smug fucking kike trying to trick Trump into budging with "muh suffering workers, muh appeal to emotion"

>Is this to keep out throngs of shrieking brown protestors?

It's to exclude the House.

>aborts baby because still want to be a partying thot

>Founding Fathers
>the Constitution
>Bill of Rights
NAZI TRASH

> Clinton will keep the Blue Wall
> Clinton will win Florida
> Clinton has 999% chance to win
heard those lines before, kike

Same thing at this point.

They don't even realize they're essentially shilling for authoritarianism, that's the worst part

Attached: sipsvodka.jpg (500x214, 22K)

>Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) is circulating a letter asking Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Vice President Pence to consider moving the speech across the Capitol. He also suggested that House Democrats should get low-priority seating.

>"[S]pace limitations may restrict the number of Congressmen who may attend. Inasmuch as House Democrats are responsible for the State of the Union not being timely held in the House chamber, I recommend that House Democrats be at the bottom of the priority list for attendance inasmuch as they are responsible for the lack of adequate space in the first instance," Brooks wrote in the letter.

>thehill.com/homenews/house/425851-house-republicans-call-for-moving-state-of-the-union-to-senate-chamber

what is /ptg/'s end game?

Attached: 1539586722699.png (545x530, 275K)

"Moral standing" can be justified ex post facto. Nobody in 2019 cares that Lincoln proceeded to kill Americans in hundreds of thousands. Only South is evil for that. Had the Nazis won we would be reading how Holocaust was a plot of roughly

To be clear, you need to have a very high IQ to understand Emmanuel Macron's ambitions.

Lord Macron's Thoughts are extremely subtle and of a magnitude that goes beyond what the eye can see, and without a solid and real understanding of the World Geopolitics of how France will be embedded as the European Leadership in the years to come, most of its political plays will not be understood by mere MAGapedes attending the / pol /.

There is also the point of the Imperial vision that Emmanuel carries with him, which is cleverly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy is strongly based on literature and the Study of the Vacuum of Power left by the Monarchy after the French Revolution and the fact that France today needs of a New King, such as Napoleon Bonaparte, for example.

The Macron Supporters understand these things; they have the intellectual ability to really appreciate the depths of the incarnate Jupiter's Plays, to realize that they are not only intelligent - they say something profound about FRENCH SOCIETY.

As a consequence, people who do not like Emmanuel Macron are truly idiots and puppets of the Putin Ditator - and of course you would never appreciate, for example, Macron's Imperial wording "I am a Living God", which in itself is a reference enigmatic to the Caesarian Empire Idea.

Honestly, I'm smiling now, just imagining one of these MAGApedes simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as our Glorious Leader Emmanuel Macron is developing his ambitious World Domination Project.

What fools ... how I pity you, MAGApedes.

And yes, by the way, I have a Macron tattoo as well the French Republic Flags autographed by Our Glorious Leader and of course the supreme symbol of European Charisma, the European Union Flag.

And no, you mere mortals can not see them.

It is only for the eyes of French girls - and yet they have to show that they have at least 5 IQ points close to mine (preferably lower) in advance.

Nothing personal, MAGApedes.

Attached: Chad Macron Army.jpg (720x405, 69K)

It's insane how the Koreans took over whole neighborhoods. They can barely keep their " happy sun nail salon"s or any other businesses open and all they do is knock down houses and build those gross square box mansions that have no front or back yards not to mention being complete eyesores.

So now that this shutdown has been the longest in history, what are the upcoming milestones of:
>if it lasts this long X will happen

>in 8 days the federal courts run out of money

But how long until niggers stop getting dat govt cheese?

Attached: [UTW-Mazui]_Kill_Me_Baby_-_13_[h264-720p][565FC8E5].mkv_snapshot_07.08_[2018.12.31_00.38.31].jpg (598x673, 81K)

BACK OF THE BUS
TRUMP'S AMERIKKKA

The Worst part is, they do realize what they are doing, but are to stubborn to admit they are wrong

KASICH HIRED BY CNN

Attached: 5B80D3FC-87A6-4376-BA75-4CEA4E30A17F.jpg (1242x1330, 724K)

End of February

Justifying and rationalizing anything Trump does or (more often than not) fails to do.

He is a spineless commy thats all

That they do user, all these ideas like 'equality' or 'division of power', 'the people' or 'normative' are all processes in the liberal machine to mask its totalitarian and authoritarian nature. And they do it lot better than nazees, conservatives or others.

Attached: 1519141517708.png (880x1000, 1.53M)

>They have convinced themselves that they understand freedoms better than the Founding Fathers who outlined it.
No, they just hate you and hate America. They don't give a shit about ideas, only power.
>moral standing
Is derived from within, what is moral is what is good for your people. There is nothing more moral than Victory. Laugh in the face of those who call you immoral, then crush them and recognize that it was moral to do so. Teach your people this so that they never fall for the tricks of the eternal enemy.

Removing all Jews, Communists, illegal parasites,, and dumb frogposters from these United States while staying as comfy as possible (and finding a gf)

Attached: 1546674144970.jpg (311x367, 43K)

Support a Putin puppet in the USA presidency

Anyone is better than Trump
Hillary at least knew about the Russian Threat in Eastern Europe

Attached: 1479379638825.png (900x1200, 354K)

CNN also hired two weekly standard writers. It's slowly turning into RINO News.

>Bloomberg
>Opinion

Attached: Dw7DbcwWoAEi-vB.jpg (1200x749, 115K)

This was always his goal, to be a lapdog for the Left.

Attached: 3424323.png (340x323, 21K)

kek. pretty good.

In-house budget for food during meetings has gone up 500% at CNN’s filming studio.