Rightwingers demoralize Leftwingers

You rightwingers are ruining the lives of my comrades, the level of depressed leftwingers has increased by 80%.

Your memes demoralize us every day, and make our lives hard.

We use Discord to spam this site with leftwing posts but it doesn't work, and you just call us faggots and loosers.

All my comrades have a very hard time since you Nazis started winning elections all over the place.

FUCK YOU RIGHTWING FAGS

Attached: Hyper Angry Pepe.png (680x680, 339K)

Feels good man

Good.

A great cure for your commie fag depression is guzzle some shotgun mouthwash. You’ll be making the world better too

Attached: CB17C3F6-5AAD-4179-A660-0319D72D6ED8.jpg (618x410, 66K)

No, we are rising. 99% of us are just fine, and are happy that racsism was denounced in the congress and senate just this week by rejecting Congressmen Steve Kings’ remarks about “white supremacy and western civilization”.

Nice try, complete faggot. We would never believe the above bullshit.

Communism is a jewish ideology for world domination. Fucking dumb goys

Your post just made me feel invigorate and justified. Praise Kek and his memes.

If you had been here the other night when some fascists faganons posted literal shit, people eating shit, you would know that the right-wing is a broken wing.

They are usually desperate, but lately it is more and more obvious that their ‘Turner Diaries’ fantasies are just never gonna happen.

The only race war that’s gonna happen is when we chase them from Washington with then overwhelming power and grace of Democracy.

Attached: 1F396010-B59E-4051-B135-06F3FBC21CE6.gif (240x180, 1.21M)

>Shill: the Post
Nice LARP Nazi

Can you please do us all a favor and hang yourself on live stream so I can masturbate to the utter destruction of another dumbass libtard

They demoralize themselves. The core belief of the left is that they are victims. Every other opinion, perspective or thought is born from a state of perpetual victimhood.

pic related

leftist Discord trannies keep spamming AOC threads

Attached: leftist Discord group spamming Cortez threads on 4chan.jpg (1637x886, 190K)

Right.......Left
Maybe you should embrace the Third Option.

good, now if jannies would please take out a non political thread of my political board that would be appreciated

Attached: images (11).jpg (554x554, 36K)

Attached: 1541358702424.jpg (563x792, 77K)

Accurate, self inflicted pain and victimhood allows and justifies abuse on everyone else. This is the major part of their strategy.
Also monetizing on the victimhood of other people for personal gain is the next level of the original strategy and how many end up making bank

A) "Racism" is a cultural Marxist conspiracy theory. It does not exist.
B) The Nazis were the good guys. And so are we.

>based and redpilled
it's never too late to join the right side of victory

Attached: 1531521600277.jpg (435x429, 35K)

you're wrong

Attached: GNE.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

I love watching left wing faggots spin their wheels. It's like nature programmed us to enjoy the suffering of weak people.

Comfy thread

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 17K)

cheers m8

Attached: chippies.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

No, we're actually doing nothing but shitposting on an anonymous Japanese cartoon forum.

OBJECTIVE REALITY is what's demoralizing leftists, and will continue to do so until you all become an heroes.

Attached: 1545504939053.png (1116x1072, 1.43M)

We aren't responsible for your depression. Reality is responsible for it.

Playing them at their own game. nice one op.

Nice larp, lefties just think rightwingers are pathetic.

>Democracy.
fuck you and your democracy , it brought nothing but suffering to this nation , just like your shit country to the world
death to america

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

STOP TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF YOU NAZI SCUM!

Delete this you asshole!!

Comrades like you is why we loose everywhere, even in fucking Brazil for fucks sake.

You underestimate these rural clowns, they can ruin your life too.

My friend got fired at his job, because he told a group of Nazi fucks to fuck off when he saw their stupid MAGA hats.

We can get them fired too, but only in places like California, Seatle, or New York where most of our Comrades live.

I have been smoking weed for a while, but even that can't keep me calm anymore.

>le right/left divide xD
kys kike.

Don't insult the Jews you NAZI!

FUCK YOU

its clearly sarcastic autism

SCUM