Paris Enrichment Program Going As Planned

Paris Enrichment Program Going As Planned

Attached: m_CsUTnaSCbV41hx.webm (272x480, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

europe1.fr/international/Le-syndrome-de-Paris-mysterieux-mal-des-Japonais-581766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't those locked?

Never go in a bus with a bag that you can't carry yourself.

Attached: 1539075870021.jpg (960x716, 180K)

I didn't know the mayor extended the Vincenne zoo

Sad

Checked and keked
Thanks God I live in countryside. Paris can burn, I don't give a single fuck. Tbqh they deserved it since they voted for childless globalist scums for decades.

Attached: 1493343083803.jpg (639x572, 79K)

>Aren't those locked?
Nah, those were freed in 1817

Just take a nap goy

Attached: BeepBeep_peace_coming.jpg (1280x720, 586K)

Good one

Attached: 1377095823596.jpg (115x163, 8K)

Only recycling Australian bantz, all credit to them.

Kek

noice.

Attached: 1546704535769.jpg (498x514, 84K)

Fuck you, people in my country have this mentality and it's why we haven't stood up for ourselves yet.

Do you realize that when the cities fall, they will start to flood into your homes like a clogged toilet????????

Attached: 1.jpg (600x338, 24K)

Attached: 1547663475947.jpg (960x712, 78K)

based nigs

Parisians are leftist arrogant multikulti fags

Still waiting for them. They'd better come with heavy weapons, since almost everyone in my village can defend themselves, including me.
I honestly think the vast majority of Parisians should now be considered as enemies. They chose their fate long ago.
Based

locks are racist and white supremacy

>when Europeans actually cared

Attached: bRhuqd.gif (320x242, 2.3M)

Attached: 1486923594114.jpg (250x232, 6K)

fugee-proof your busses, yurocucks

Looks like Brazil or Africa

Shitskins are really clever in any cases, this kind of crime could be left unpunished if they weren't retards filming everything and posting it on social networks for the lulz

Good one, Pepe!

Attached: 1547367518376.gif (384x288, 711K)

Those guys desperately scrambling to steal somebody's stinky luggage are the ones who are supposed to beat us in a race war.

>when Europeans actually cared
It's coming again

Attached: Hitler_troop_rally.jpg (690x1024, 119K)

Attached: 266A141C00000578.jpg (634x398, 66K)

Good one, frog.

Attached: breivik.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

The problem is you're severely outnumbered by then. There will be millions of hungry niggers going from town to town.

This is why there won't be a racewar and they'll just outbreed us. Them being pathetic doesn't mean they're not a problem.

Nah, I've been searching for years for anyone with the necessary spirit.
It doesn't exist anymore.

And ? I can carry up to 2k ammo for every rifle I legally own. I can easily protect my family and neighbors. Not counting my other defensive options.
Countryside is already rising against the liberal state anyway. Won't take long.
I guess you're living in the wrong place.

noice

Attached: 1542533356911.jpg (900x1558, 203K)

you're trying so hard to be a cuck, have a (you) from a leaf

>with the necessary spirit.
>It doesn't exist anymore.
It does, have faith. The kikes have gone to far too fast. There are a lot of us out here. Don't take the black pill yet

Attached: Charlie_comfy.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

Attached: le binary log face.jpg (1204x803, 128K)

I often ask what the fuck is going on in London, but seriously what the FUCK is going on in Paris?

They are like lemures or chimps. Completely unelegant. Why can't they be more elegant like a panther or puma?

For example shaving with a shavette, is like a panther killing his prey.

Attached: shavette.jpg (355x316, 15K)

Cultural enrichment, just as the educated left intended it.

Classic

The Frenchie attacking Parisians is totally correct

What we need is a new aristocracy in provinces because the bourgeoisie has already degenerated itself and others to the point where we should see big cities as enemies

It's never going to happen in West Europe ever again. You can look at places like South Africa and see what whites do when they get taken over. Only East Europeans will do anything at this point.

Dealt with a bong last night that literally believed wikipedia over any antisemitic info I could give him. He rage quit when I cornered him constantly though. They malfunction. They're useless and just need to be fucking hung at this point.

and somehow paris is still the first tourist destination in the world, why do people go there, i wouldn't even go if i was paid to do it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Although I am inclined to agree, I myself am a city guy and never chose for this, we too have fallen victim to the corruption, blaming your own people for the decisions of the elite is a bad idea.

Agreed, the Jews have gone into overdrive the past 2 years and are losing their veil of deceit, it's becoming glaringly obvious now, but if they dial it down or stop then the propaganda stops working, it's glorious, they have to keep going but it's not gonna keep working.

Niggerjewchink I am saying not worrying because it's just the cucks so far is dumb. Fuck off back to hongcouver. Fucking pic related leafcunt atm.

Attached: IMG-20190117-WA0002.jpg (1080x720, 73K)

France country with highest tourist numbers.

retarded larpers or just delusional 50:50

Fucking checked

Attached: 1536674070226163995922.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

Actually this. That's why feudalism was the most stable political system in France. Louis XIV was the dawn of our degenerancy.
They go there because of Paris was. Most of them leave it disappointed.
europe1.fr/international/Le-syndrome-de-Paris-mysterieux-mal-des-Japonais-581766
Then go to countryside
Cheaper
Better neighborhood
I'm working in Marseille and live 50km away from it. Best decision of my life, and I definitely didn't lose money doing it.
Dober večer. Please burn Koper. It'll doom your country for sure. Hvala.

Well played

it's ok, I understand you want to watch women you desire get fucked by black bulls, you don't have to convince me

Shut the fuck up you wannabe Slovakia

It might actually be coming. People are being exposed to niggers and are realizing that being racist makes sense
If more niggers move in Europe, which might happen, coupled with a nice economic recession we may just see some Third Reich action

Lel I wish it was true.

Attached: life_nazi_germany_pre_ww2_1.jpg (800x528, 166K)

Attached: 1541533789811.jpg (500x345, 109K)

Oh Pierre

Thank you Israel.
Thank you very much

Rural France is awake, Austria is awake, Germany is stirring, Norway and Finland are awake. Even Belgium banned halal and kosher meat. It's not all doom and gloom yet

Probably just an isolated incident

A-am I a good pupil, sensei?

Attached: 1546715142376.jpg (471x415, 51K)

Everybody nowadays should be with people of provinces, be well educated enough to protect religion and provinces from the demands of alcoholic and nihilistic bourgeoisie. This is how a new aristocracy is born

It was last summer, when France won world cup soccer. This video was shot in Paris (75). The city of Paris is quite calm compared to suburbs of Paris (91,92,93,94,95)

Attached: TheNewFrench.png (286x339, 26K)

as a Parisian I can confirm

wyd in there

one day user, I just turned 41 yesterday, I doubt I'll see it, you might if your 20 years younger

Attached: jew_luther.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

wow. England has fallen.

Based 13bro
Marseille is a great city, as long as you don't live there

Just enjoying my evening, bro

Attached: DSC_0012.jpg (3840x2160, 2.5M)

Attached: lol (4).jpg (276x183, 13K)

Living near Marseille yourself?
Fucking great indeed, its history is amazing. What a waste.

Planning to, thanks.

I hear Marseille has become the worst shithole in Europe, is that true?

My friends recently went there and what they told me they witness is absolutely insane.

>I hear Marseille has become the worst shithole in Europe
Not the worst, but yes, total shithole.

Have you ever been to Beirut? Marseille is similar now : you have a district for Algerians, a districts for Comorians, a district for kikes,...
And "white" ethnic Marseillais in the middle.
As I said before, a fucking waste.
The worst big city in France IMHO. Unlike other cities where subhumans go to suburbs.

I doubt it. It's too late.

>I'm working in Marseille and live 50km
ayayaya Marseille city Jul Jul Jul, même dans mon village à 50km de ce merdier j'ai droit aux chances... j'espère que ton village soit épargné de cette merde et des élues non corrompues...

Attached: douce france.webm (404x720, 2.95M)

remember friend they can't maintain the dikes nor the pumps that keep our major cities from flooding, and nigger can't swim...
this is a problem nature is going to fix for us, it just takes time.

Attached: 1543897699495.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Fuck me, I'm going to be in Paris in March. Where's the least nigger-fied area to get a decent hotel?

I still find London worst, and Vienna while calm, looked like a curtain shop. Marseille is o Paris level.

Attached: 1355827989850.jpg (500x333, 131K)

Is this filmed right after friday prayer? Isn't it? Please?

Corruption is everywhere...
Deep Sainte Baume, way less ethnic. U where ?
As ridiculous as it might sound, this is an English board, please speak à language everyone understands.

Based Islam I hope they will kill all those degenerate whites.

Very good.

Attached: GIVE_YOUR_MEAT_A_GOOD_OL_RUB.png (800x587, 620K)

Go to Saint Denis, safest area in Paris.

They were trying to save someone trapped Inside the bus

pls include me in the screencap

Attached: ++++.png (480x480, 131K)

ahahahahaha based Pierre

[citation needed]

Yap' after gemenos, really comfy place
I'm near luberon, many spaniard and portugese still good peoples, but these last 10 years we were flooded by arabs and gypses, life became rude and my generation became drug addict... really depressing

dunno... but it's france and it's make me feel really bad...

>The worst big city in France IMHO.
So you've never been to Roubaix

Attached: 154875512194845121.png (650x455, 436K)

Attached: 1518889846765.png (253x235, 55K)

>Yap' after gemenos
Genemos is quite nice, I have a good friend and client there. I guess there are many sandniggers from Aubagne though. A pain in the ass.
Sainte baume is fucking cozy, really. You just need to move 30km north and you get white neighbours.
Roubaix is mid-size. I'd compare it to venissieux, where I lived when I was a child. Awful place indeed, probably worst than Marseille, I totally agree. Yet not a big city.

I just looked at a random street in Marseille using Maps (Street View) and I have never seen so many niggers in my life.

>Sainte baume is fucking cozy, really.
Thank's for advice.

Attached: 1540761404239.png (1000x1550, 2.18M)

Attached: FB_IMG_15402964928719399.jpg (1432x1909, 1.1M)