Ethnostate server backup!!!!

Server got shoahed after 100 members because it was infiltrated either with kikes or just retarded mutts. We are creating a ethnostate in Greenland, east Greenland, a section of land 250,000km2. 450 current residents that can be paid to move. Or simply have the border drawn around them. Greenland wants indepence from Denmark but can't for economic reasons, us creating a sister country nearby would allow beneficial trade and allow them to secede, and in return we get 1/10th of the Island which is effectively uninhabited. We will allow us to build a Thule base on our side to help defend us in return for good mineral trade. We have ways to get enough funding privately, no gofundme. Just join and support the first ethnostate! Discord :Kf8kwt

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-215228.png (1440x2880, 2.26M)

what are we going to do about women, because it could turn out really gay really quick?
Also can Aussies deal with the cold and darkness. In London it's dark at about 4 in the afternoon, up there we would hardly see any day light and I'm writing this in bed because it's cold.

how do you plan to defend yourself from those two countries taking over when treaties fail and war happens?

Nah treaties won't fail with America that's all we need

It's not dark all the time, it's 6 months dark six months daylight

And coldness is being dealt with millions of dollars of geostationary mylar balloons creating a greenhouse effect locally, this will raise average temps 10-15 celcius

kek america wont recognize you as a country rofl unless you take the jew coin and suck opec
and you're like, on the coast, lmao you'll get rekt

Just use the 450 people as non-citizen laborers

Ok user, and how do you intend to prosper up there in the snow? What industries are you planning to develop? What's for dinner? Not whale again, surely?

There is more than enough mineral wealth here, also won't be snow for long, we are using reflective balloons to locally raise temperature by 10-15 celcius

Sounds pretty cool

delusions. tundra.

>what are we going to do about women, because it could turn out really gay really quick?
Given that we're all gigachads, it shouldn't be hard to convince some qt's to come with us

Attached: 1547254854428.png (474x1064, 196K)

Fresh water for one, icebergs will be tugged

It will not be tundra when we release the mylar balloons

Attached: cringeultimate.jpg (1024x687, 105K)

Will scared whitoids run to the ends of the earth?

Are you going to have your own nuclear program, to build a deterrent and power plants?

Isn't a stable, genetically diverse population 10,000 mated pairs minimum?

So your GDP is going to consist of selling icebergs.... Ok....

Yup. Looks like it.
T. White guy reading a thread about white guys literally running to the edge of the planet...

checked

>Can't buy land in Greenland
>OP hasn't even done basic research
par for the course.

Attached: 1540782832146.jpg (612x380, 52K)

uMGH actually the earth is round fucking retard

Don't get your hopes up Boris, apparently your kind ain't welcome. Not white enough.

Attached: uluck.png (509x421, 44K)

Isn't this literally what Jonestown was? Waco? The Heaven's Gate church?

I've seen a lot of stupid ideas on Jow Forums but this might be some of the stupidest shit yet. Rather than try and fight for your birthright, land toiled away by the blood of your ancestors, you decide to run to the literal ends of the earth, a literal tundra shithole where can't grow shit or raise any livestock albeit fucking reindeer. And what society will you create crocodile dundee? What will be your peoples legacy? Watching Gundamn wing and playing call of duty 2 on LAN servers during your six month nights?

Grow the fuck up.

Attached: eb7.jpg (942x943, 123K)

>effectively uninhabited.
There is a reason for that, its a frozen shit hole with not much going for it. What exactly is there? Whales? Can't hunt that because every one would be pissed if you did, and ivory is out of style anyway.

Not to mention that every one is going to want a piece of it if there is oil there.

Is there thermal resources there? Because that's the only thing that would make the whole endeavor worthwhile.

No, mineral wealth will be

You would melt the permafrost and turn the region into an unlivable cold swamp.

You make this work and I'll be there, steel bollocks and all. Count on it.

We melt nothing. We're snowniggers, baby.

Nice selfie

Attached: GreenLandTardThread.jpg (1238x1186, 159K)

hybrid hibernating. six months of the year you are extremely sedentary. mostly meditating and sleeping. consuming very little.
WORKING WITH THE PLANET
as humans should for optimal mental health and evolution

What are you gonna do about Denmark? What if Denmark decides to intervene in your little project?

the distance between Nuuk and the red circled bit in the OP is larger than most of Europe

THICC

We'll have to see how easy the uranium can be extracted but if you sell cheap Ivan, maybe we talk business over wodka sometime?

Attached: 1540727061443.jpg (614x389, 58K)

the freemason founders wanted the usa capital at 77w 33n, but its in the ocean.
but no one has checked 33w 77n to see whats there.

We give then money as a deal, this isn't a normal property invasion

Wtf is Denmark gonna do? Throw empty Carlsberg bottles across the ocean at us?

Attached: 9998F5E2-0A45-4028-807B-5216C848B318.jpg (600x600, 34K)

We won't deal with them, Greenland wants indepence and we will pay for it, and the us is on Greenland side, Denmark can suck a dick

So what will you call it?
The kikecoast?

500 million dollars a year for like 3 years to get 50,000 people living there with a GDP per capita of 50,000 USD so 1.5 billion

How would we/what will we farm? It’s mostly mountains there making farming difficult, and that’s not even mentioning that the growing season is so short due to the cold

Good luck with growing food retards. You’ll be like the commies all starving to death in the cold

De we got that covered join the discord
Fuck off leaf

fuck off that is Dane clay and none of you subhumans are welcome there.
>that can be paid to move
you wish poorfag
>Or simply have the border drawn around them
unless you are able to defend yourself from the danish military then nej.
>Greenland wants indepence from Denmark
bah its not their choice.

>calls me a leaf
And they say we have shitty education. Besides, shouldn’t I get some answers to basic questions before I join the discord?

Yes it literally is you retarded danenigger, ur language is literally Norwegian on heroin, it's Norwegian with a potato in your mouth cunt

you would die southerner. No discussion.

If Greenland wants independence and votes for it then you can suck a dick, Americans will support Greenland because we'll offer them military access to our area which is beneficial against Russia, and you Dane niggers will cry

I didn't call u a leaf, the person below u

Ah yes the wonderful fertile land of Whitistan on the eastern coast of Greenland. Truly a sight to behold, a powerhouse of industry and agriculture

Attached: A9AF9C95-69F1-4CA2-B048-E198385D9C2A.jpg (1168x768, 423K)

>You would melt the permafrost and turn the region into an unlivable cold swamp
no it would turn it into the sea. Greenland is not land per say. Its a mountain ring with ice in the middle. If you melt the ice it would just be small islands and a thin crust of rocky tips.

Can't wait till Denmark loses 2.5 million kilometers 2 of territory, even the Faroe islands is getting independence soon too, ur a failure

sounds like you just want to get that uranium and welch on the deal according to the discord.

>Small islands

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-053622.png (1440x2880, 2.15M)

That land isn't fertile because Danes are savages who can't into civilization.

>Thule base?

Are you lonely? What kind of LARPer are you?

A new level of faggotry, anons.
A new levee.

join the discord goy, we need your ip... i mean input

Attached: 1544464171944.jpg (800x600, 365K)

I think then you responded to me by accident, still though, I just want to see some kind of plan involving agriculture

That place is in the middle of fucking nowhere.
How would you make money?
Just sustenance living?

>inviting in the jews
Lol wut
I dont think you thought this plan through, burger btw. do not let us in your country unless there are strict provisions against any person known to have jewish ancestery or relations to them.

Attached: 0be638ca84d6504c70b850006cc1a189030271a94473f509651f1a539be9d706.jpg (960x710, 60K)

First defeat the danish invasion, second import ten million blonde women between the ages of 16-23, third save the white race!!!!!!

>Yes it literally is you retarded
no it is not. They are our colony. They are part of the Danish realm. We let them "rule" themselves but its Danish police, Danish military and Danish institutions that deals with everything. They in turn get some seats in our parliament but dont for a second think they can just vote to leave.
>danenigger
rich coming from some backwater southern. Go feed your Abos nigger.
>ur language is literally Norwegian on heroin
its the other way around friendo. That is why Norway have still have two official languages Bokmål and Nynorsk. Nynorsk being "new Norwegian" as in no longer butchered up by danish.

Mining, icebergs for freshwater

They are not your colony, 85% are Inuits u dumb fuck, they want indepence, you are infringing on their right to self determination

>If Greenland wants independence and votes for it then you can suck a dick
haha nope.
>Americans will support Greenland
Nope. The Alpha New worlders do not give a shit about Eskimos and already get everything they want form that area as Denmark is in NATO and old ally of the burgers.
Unironically the beta faggots of the LEAFs would support you but for some reason I am not really scared of that.

Nobody talks about how shitty a place Israel is. Its hotter than Arizona and its also humid as fuck all the time. Its the desert so there's dust storms regularly and nothing grows there naturally. Everybody is on edge all the time from many reasons like the fact that all the neighbors want them dead and they know their only lifeline is the the continued jewing of the USA. Pic related is an upper middle class house. All the architecture is desert nigger hideous and depressing to look at and live in. Israel is a shit hole its no wonder so many jews love living in the US.

I agree, but that is Colombia

Attached: 1544463822786.jpg (634x461, 160K)

>Faroe islands is getting independence
>Faroe islands
>independence
HAHAHAHA nej those whales slayers will never get out from under our heels. They are our backwards white island trash.

Attached: Pirate.gif (220x151, 328K)

Never been to Columbia but I generally prefer the jungle to the desert

America would defund nato, also nato isn't going to go force subjugate people who secede legally u retarded fuck

you can erase all the green as the water would rise a lot after you melt Greenland. Not that you would even be able to do that before the Eskimos skin you alive and eat you raw.
pic related aint go no time for subhuman sissy southerners like you.

Attached: Eskimo.jpg (487x409, 42K)

What if Canada, Greenland and Faroe Islands for a coalition to fight off your oppression?

yes it was the evul Danes who salted the earth to keep you poor whites from getting your promise land.

>They are not your colony
except they are. They have to follow ALL danish criminal laws. They have no police so its the Danish police that keep them in line. They are not allowed ANY form of foreign policy or military as they are under the Danish realm.
That being said the based snowchinks do not even need us to keep you faggots out. They will hound you out themselves.
>85% are Inuits u dumb fuck
drunk maybe but compared to you mongrel mystery meats they are pure as angels.
>you are infringing on their right to self determination
ja and that is a thousand year old tradition of the Dane. Ask the people of Jutland how it feels. They only time we let anyone slip our grasp is when they can run because we are engaged in wars. Just look at Iceland that used WW2 as a cover and the British military as a defense to break free form our oppressive reign.

Cool idea. Its going to be really cold and probably have perma frost year round. I live in a Manitoba and being able to just go outside can be a chore.

>secede legally
yeah according to the laws they cant do that. See that is the thing mutt you have no understanding.
>nato isn't going to go force subjugate people
no? haha

>What if Canada, Greenland and Faroe Islands for a coalition to fight off your oppression?
hmm our underlings have tried such nonsense before. But I know for a fact that the Faroese would never form ranks with such onions infested new worlders as the damn LEAFS.
As for the Eskimos? Well they are naturally distrustful of outsiders.
So in theory we might be in trouble even more if they gang up with the Jutes as well. But in reality that will never happen. Divide and conquer and all the jazz.

Lol we are only melting snow not the ice sheets retard

God damn you are retard.
you have so many misrakes

So now architecture is fine?

kys

Hahaha ok then fight us for it

Ur way more cucked than u used to be

There really is nothing there. Not enough minerals to justify costs of mining. Water bottling and shipping is not profitable.
You have seals and whales so you need to be a hunter if you want to survive. Small mistakes can easily kill you and your entire plan is one big mistake.

skål på det boesseroev
they Eskimos will handle without my help I can assure you.
perhaps... not saying much when it comes from liberal snowflake heaven Australia. You pathetic cunts try and play tough and "based" on here but anyone who know anything about you can see right through it. You are nearly as weak and pathetic as the Bongs.

Attached: smugGrønlænder.jpg (387x286, 40K)

Why do you retards ruin any hope of an ethnostate with stupid shit like this

dont talk them out of it islænding. I want to see them try and fail. If we are lucky the polar bears might get a nice snack.

why greenland

Shills everywhere.

You do know that landmasses tend to bounce up again after such a huge weight has melted away

and then float around a bit? Might even become the next Australia eh?

We aren't melting permafrost, only snow

Danes will be ethnically cleansed in this ethnostate

the girl looking at the back sums it up

>GDP
Wrong measure

what an idiotic idea

it's perfect

please melt faster

Shit, this guy is going to have some pretty bad vein problems.

You faggots couldn't survive outside of taco bell let alone an arctic wasteland.

Fucking morons.

Attached: 1447951112193.png (210x195, 101K)