Does anybody else worry about nuclear warfare still?

Does anybody else worry about nuclear warfare still?

Attached: 5M5Y.gif (500x332, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/search/username/OPpenheimer/tripcode/!!bd8BUj0eKSN/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radon
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=V7PLEi8Vk_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nukes don't exist.

Only Israel

we should ever be so lucky.
there are worse fates than death after all.

Attached: ItsTooLateForSurvival.jpg (346x346, 15K)

Yeah that stopped when lawn darts stopped being a thing

Attached: 5F4DD4BB-8A73-47E3-8A78-03E0D3A2EB1C.jpg (1512x662, 77K)

I only worry a nuclear holocaust WON'T whipe out the jews

I stopped caring. We all are going to die anyways

No. Senseless to worry about something you can’t control.

Next.

>worry
i pray for it daily

Only people that can't see the bigger picture.

nuke war was a pyschop to make gen x not care about future and spend more money and consume more and make you not care about local politic.
(hint that is what they use terrorism for today)

I am worried what is going to happen to the nuclear arsenal when the population of the USA has an average IQ in the 80s.

i welcome it with an open arms

Attached: yesyesyes.jpg (782x469, 170K)

No, I’m starting to notice a pattern. We are being told to worry about things that are bullshit, like global warming and North Korea, but told not to worry about things like synthetic hormones in our water supply, GMO foods, or pesticides in our food chain. Now whenever I see an article trying to get me to worry about something, I’m starting to assume the opposite is true. I no longer think smoking is linked to lung cancer, or that iPads damage children

AI is a far bigger threat than nuclear war.

Attached: clippy.png (229x283, 6K)

desuarchive.org/k/search/username/OPpenheimer/tripcode/!!bd8BUj0eKSN/

Indeed. Can't wait.

No, I mainly worry about almost being 30 and still being alone

I pray for nuclear warfare everyday

do (((they))) have vaults? or are (((they))) coming with us?

prefect ubiculis servanence by the government (and corps) is the biggest threat to people. the are already remote throttling smart meters if you run the heater or AC too much.

>2am
>get home from night shift
>have a few joints and a few beers with mate
>sat in bed
>hear this siren getting louder and louder
>sounds like a stuka
>think its a nuclear missile approaching
>most alive i’ve felt for a while
>actually excited for the blast
>feel disappointed when it turns out to be a grit truck
I never thought I was suicidal until then

Attached: F43EEE07-7428-4D30-ABA7-F228EA9575CE.jpg (1024x428, 36K)

I wouldn't worry, if you've at least fucked a female you should be content. Having a missis shouldnt be so difficult, especially if you have a low tolerance for bullshit.

>worry
due to my location there will be a blinding flash of light and ill go "hu-" then im dead
im actively praying for it to happen

worried? nigga im begging for one at this point

they're gonna nuke Bmore but it's just a dirty bomb so nah not really, even tho I'm right in that

daily reminder nuclear weapons do not exist

Attached: 1535985949387.jpg (1024x674, 58K)

Why bother?
What are you going to do about it?
Try only worrying about the things you can change and drop the rest.
Be the change you want to see.
This is how you stay healthy.

Nukes arent real, it's a jewish invention to scare and threaten the people.

>Does anybody else worry about nuclear warfare still?
No, I pray for it.

I can see the soulless Chinese actually starting a nuke war

Attached: operationteapot2.webm (1920x1080, 1.5M)

wish they'd bloody well hurry up about it

>i pray for it daily
You and me both

Let's grab the fence together bros.

Nice T2 reference. Quality bost.

It's a rule of nature that you will eventually blow yourselves up. When that happens Iceland will be the only survivor and we will populate the world again. Why not just skip the destruction and submit to the wise rule of Iceland right now?

not since the star wars defense grid went online

>Senseless to worry about something you can’t control.
you can control this

This.

you should be worried. all it takes is one nuke.

and guess what? those meteors you've been seeing burn up in the sky more regularly over the last few years. they're not meteors. they're nukes being taken out by high tech defence utilities. think DEWs but far superior to what has been publicly shown.

all those earthquakes and tsunamis going off around the world? underground nukes.

WW3 went nuclear a long time ago. it's just that nobody has managed to successfully hit a target yet because everyone has extremely high tech defence mechanisms in place. iron dome is stone age compared to what is available.

what, you think they'd come out and tell us when nuclear war began? you think they'd broadcast a goodbye to the nation over the TV? no. nuclear war is the one war you will never know is happening until it's too late, until there is a successful hit. and the whole "nobody will ever strike first because they know they'll be next" is a meme. because as I said earlier, everyone has ultra high tech defence mechanisms in place. there is no reason to tell anyone anything because 9/10 nuclear strikes will fail. and should any be successful it won't matter, it won't lead to global nuclear decimation because that is just one failure from many attempts to defend from said attack. and the nation to which an attack is successful is the nation with the least advanced defence tech, so it's unlikely to return fire with any success whatsoever.

Do you even know where you are?
Every day this board prays for a nuclear conflict.

The nukes and the means to deliver them will deteriorate and the threat will end by itself
atleast the threat from our country will

and, if the average IQ is 80 that means what was formerly known as 80 is now 100
stop following meme systems

Saved

Attached: 2CC04E2D-1FC5-4441-B9D9-698A46F7D9AC.jpg (603x412, 57K)

no, i grew out of that phase and now I want to see it happen
>What is the Baby Tooth Survey?
>How the hell did it stop open air nuke tests
typical genitally mutilated, brain damaged, mind controlled slave

Nope.
It was real but it was the hidden satanic agenda to kill off most of the life including the jews and all of its other followers because its nature is betrayal and lies.
Hasn't been a danger for at least 10-15 years.

EMP strikes are certainly still on the table. But thats not going to cause massive forest fires, nuclear winter, and a radioactive wasteland. Just a wasteland of dead cars.

They have vaults, they intended to use chemical or biological though, they dont want to harm the envirionment longterm. Their master was going to make someone push the button anyway though.
No, it wasnt, and as genx I dont remember seeing that effect.
> nonstop technological development and hope for the future made people spend more and consume more. Electronic shit, not nuclear shit.

Attached: poe wtf on my chamber door.jpg (500x285, 26K)

there's a Deep Underground Military Bunker under the City of London for the royals and Rothschild, one in Switzerland too, there are others but those are the most important to keep the power structure intact after all human life is wiped out

EMPs would be disastrous. it takes 15 days for a population to turn cannibal according to studies. this is why governments train their militaries for "zombie apocalypse" scenarios. it's actually training them psychologically to mow down hungry / desperate civilians in the case of mass starvation because of some kind of attack or a pandemic.

or because*

which hardly worries me

About the smoking, you are right. It is not that bad as they put it out to be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radon

^ This is reason #1 for lung cancer along with industrial air pollution that people breathe 24/7 and not some smokey sticks every hour or so.
Also some research was floating around that nicotine blocks estrogen or some shit like that, dont really remember. If anyone can dig it out share it.

Has a grain of truth, giving a (you) for effort.

Nuclear weapons are impractical. A nuclear exchange would mean human extinction.
>b-but muh fantasy of exiting vault, installing my PipBoy™ and exploring wasteland
>muh stalker, muh metro
Same level of plausibility as the average Chinese cartoon. Stop accepting garbage-tier implausible writing.

I for one welcome the new post nuclear world order of radioactive mutants

There would be no mutants. The world would be mostly sterile.

By worry do you mean still hope for?

During the last 10-15 years the underground military bunker networks have been periodically cleared out by off-worlders and the technologies stored up there have been confiscated.
They keep going down there and restocking the places, digging them out and setting them up again.
Those areas are clearly NOT a place that they can hide at and certainly NOT a place of safety.
> But I guess insanity means doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Fuck, they can even open up portals down there to outer space and suck everything out including the people.
The rumor is they've also taken away most of the nuclear warheads just to make sure nobody could start ww3, teleported them out of the missiles and replaced them with nonfunctioning models that dont have material in them.
> theft by ayylamo, but the further rumor on this is that nuclear fission is illegal on a galactic scale and thats why the ayys started showing up so intensely after '45
> because they detected the bombs going off and said Hey Back Up The Fucking Truck here
leads me to believe that fission is supposed to be an idle curiosity and most civs jump straight past that to fusion or whatever other dohickies come out of advanced tech

The entire middle east and northern africa needs EMPs. They want 15th century living conditions, after all. The cars, tvs, and cell phones are all a burden on them.
> literally nobody would give a shit if they ate each other
> and it would give a good reason to embargo and blockaide that entire part of the world and shoot anyone trying to leave

yes but, cigarettes emasculate men
> you willingly open yourself up to taking something vicious inside you where you're most vulnerable
> its a feminine behavior

yeah the lesser known thing from the Fallout series was the FEV virus was responsible for most of that stuff while the radiation was actually dangerous and still killing people, and not helping the mutants

Attached: the high ground.jpg (600x338, 24K)

Shut up shill, humanity already blew 2000+ devices as (((tests))) and life stil exists.

>giving a (you) for effort
fuck off back to redit, dig, or whatever other faggot corral you come from that gives a shit about that.

>space niggers
now i've read everything

>if you point out implausibility and shit quality in our mediums it means you are shill :(

It's true, being goyish is all about eating shit and asking for seconds. Enjoy your next few servings of feces, pork boy.

> flag checks out
I never said anything like that.
Having ayys steal your shit means you're in deep fucking trouble. I used the word confiscate at least once.
> ...authority

Attached: messenger_icon what a pile of shit.jpg (512x512, 56K)

Checks out with my research on ayys and DUMBS.

Elaborate more on the cigarettes tho, I dont get the "most vulnerable" part.

literally "what"

Nuclear war is unsurvivable.

This, it's a psy-op from 1945 that was squeezed for all its worth by the military-industrial complex.

>people involved are all kikes and freemasons, a trustworthy bunch indeed
>only evidence is grainy footage from the 1950s
>hasn't been a single above surface test for decades
>there are about 15k (((nukes))) allegedly, not a single one has gone off accidentally, almost statistically impossible

All you need is a shitload of TNT and you get le big scary mushroom cloud. This based nigger summarizes it well
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=V7PLEi8Vk_c

Attached: yeah uh huh ok thanks.png (641x620, 8K)

For humans yes, as infrastructure will be trashed to hell, and even preppers and distant communities are doomed anyways in the following events. Notice I said "life" and not human civilization, as I meant to counter your argument that the world will become "sterile".

No, you're a paranoid idiot.

No
If I had the power to launch the weapons I would do it now. No goodbyes no consideration for your need for goodbyes or crying or loss of life. I'd fucking kill all of you.
Hitler and Stalin were fucking pussies

conventional explosives dont make shapes like this with their mushroom clouds

your lungs and mouth are vulnerable places man, the tissues are soft and easily aggravated, try breathing in some dust and just see how violently the body reacts to it.
First few times you smoke (ive observed) people have to get used to it, to defuse a natural behavior just to accept that.

And smelling it is very nasty. Like some combination of old sweat and some dust that a bunch of mice have pissed on. And if its menthol it literally smells like a rotting corpse. So you're taking something vicious inside of you and you have to take the behavior of opening wide and accommodating for it.

This stuff is all very obvious.

Attached: highly radioactive.png (1280x636, 296K)

Honestly you should Expat for a bit, not to meet women or anything just to have some fun. The shittiest part about getting a missis and having kids is I have responsibilities and can’t just catch a flight to some random country to work and vagabond around in

Bodymore

If all of those 2000+ devices detonated all at once across an entire hemisphere, the planet would become hostile to life within a few short weeks.

Only that it won't come soon enough.

Nukes are pretty clean and wouldn't even leave much radiation. Only thing you'd have to worry about is the blast and ash/rain.

I worry more about nuclear power plants melting down if shtf, I know they have saftey measures and everything but still.

Attached: nodofapproval.gif (186x190, 3.14M)

> Something that doesn't exist is a bigger threat.

Attached: 141c43b51e.jpg (360x360, 68K)

What if its a nuke hit on a nuclear power plant ?
Then its gonna be truly messed up.

From what I've read it wouldn't really do anything.

Hoping for it.

>A nuclear exchange would mean human extinction.
This idea has been tremendously overblown.

Well, maybe not for someone in Montana. I doubt even poltards are located that far from civilization, though.

I would kill you as well, friend.

Well, you are right. Some niggers, spics, and bugmem will probably survive. The future will be grorious.

If nuclear warfare is what you're worried about, I'd hope the rest of your life is pretty good.

A lot of people would survive, but a lot more would die.
Those that would die would be city dwellers and those in the suburbs dependent on modern infrastructure for their lives.
Rural people would be affected, there would be plagues and higher incidences of cancer, but many of them would survive, as they live in regions where they could devise methods to live through the initial destruction, and fall back on skills they learned in childhood, that have never really disappeared in their communities.

At least half the world would die, due to the blasts, radiation, and ancillary causes created by the elimination of modern infrastructure, but many would live, all over the globe.
In some regions the population would be affected very little, such as South America, and other regions not deemed worthy of wasting a nuke on.
And the Earth would clean itself up, probably in just a few years, as it always does,

Attached: GlobalistPlan.jpg (474x327, 23K)

>conventional explosives dont make shapes like this with their mushroom clouds
Yes they do you if you fucking idiot, radioactivity has nothing to do with a mushroom clouds. It's amazing how normies see a mushroom cloud and their brain goes "NUKES!!!!!1!!". This here is decades of Hollywood propaganda and brainwashing.

no, we should probably nuke the sun with all our nukes to try to melt a lil bit of antartica down, to refertilize the north african deserts
and make a new european climated territory
either the whites or the jews or even both, can have an extra homeland on nice warm antartica.

I’m still clinging to the fence.

There's really no point in worrying about it. If it happens, everybody's going to die...so why worry?

No it hasn't. In fact, popular culture is downplaying how lethal modern combat is in general. Can't have heroes in a world where nothing is beyond destruction.

>nuke the sun
>doesn't know how big the sun is
>doesn't know the sun is already constantly exploding

In the 60's, libtard "intellectuals" thought that by creating a perception of nuclear war as "world ending" they could con people into avoiding it, or even banning it. Their claims were never accepted by the people that actually played with the things. Eventually, the "intelligentsia" started actually believing their own press releases.

When Saddam Hussein set fire to all the oil fields as he retreated from Kuwait, these same "intellectuals" claimed we would now see a miniature form of nuclear winter, due to all the crap being released into the air. It, of course, never happened, as the Earth cleans itself up (light reflected off the clouds of crap made it cooler under the crap, and the cold air caused water vapor to condense around the particles of crap, and it rained it all out of the air).

Don't believe everything you're told, everyone has a goddam agenda.

not really, if it happens, I'm not gonna be around much longer to worry.

>science isn't real, i know this because i dont like what it takes

*inbred banjo music starts playing*

Attached: 1546250059687.png (497x493, 468K)

As you should.

Go for your button

Science is real, but everything "scientists" tell you isn't necessarily real.
"Scientists" told us we would all die from global warming, and we'd be dead about a decade ago.
We didn't die.

This

If they do they're not game changers anyway. Hiroshima is back a normal city less than century later, it's not like all babies are born there with three dicks etc. Dresden was destroyed completely with just "normal" bombs so what's the difference. There's all kinds of bombs, who cares. Genghis Khan killed tens of millions with spears and bows.

WMD type weapons are just a scare tactic to leverage a pretext in the media for military interventions.

I wanted to post something like this. It would honestly be a fucking improvement over the direction our society is heading.