MARVEL YES

MARVEL YES

Attached: DC1407AF-8088-4FA4-A7C2-F377CB724A0C.jpg (750x723, 211K)

Why does that woman sound like a man?

It baffles me how they don't realize that they'll lose money and ratings. It's an obvious agenda. So obvious that a normie could pick up on it. All of this little shit they push over the months only creates fascist white men.

you ever notice how everyone who likes all these marvel and DC movies are retarded?

It's 2019

Good on them but there is still a ways to go until we've undone all of the traditions of the past. I would like to see more less CIS-gendered actors as a whole.

the movies are ok imo

The only way they could get a black Spiderman was to invent an alternate universe to do it, because Stan Lee was extremely adamant that Parker was a straight white male. Now that he's dead I guess they're parading the trannies in. Nothing is sacred. All these people know how to do is enter a healthy body like a cancer and destroy it. They're cuckoos laying their eggs in other bird's nests. Nothing original they create ever captures any attention, so they must steal from others.

Bailey Jay to play Mary Jane?

Well if I wasn't going to go see it before, I sure won't now.

>ultimate peter died so bendis could make a blackspanic replacement

I cri every time

It will be an blonde-haired, blue-eyed MTF in order to own the conservatives

>implying something outside The Avengers saga worth shit

Sweet - people will skip the captain marvel movie, watch the end to avengers later this spring, then marvel’s slow death begins.

I can't wait to watch Spider-man get fucked in the ass by a man with tits to the audience adulations of stunning and brave!

Attached: 1415394218708.jpg (930x1413, 333K)

Spiderman hasn't been good since Raimi

you're on the naughty list now

Attached: 1493739361448.jpg (351x351, 10K)

do you have any more pics of this cat

Point in case.

Maybe he gets bit by a radioactive feminist who was protesting a nuclear plant and becomes spiderwoman?

Only because Mary Jane actually looked the part. The fucked up making Peter Parker far too onions. He is supposed to be boyish but not crying all the time.

thats the only picture I know of from this cat. its such a silly picture

just fucking gas us already

Attached: 7B720FCD-3AB2-4119-B671-01AE827402D6.jpg (936x942, 92K)

>capeshit getting more degenerate
what a shocker

Attached: 1535997599564.jpg (1550x864, 425K)

Tobey was a good Peter but not a standout Spider-Man. Also JK Simmons was fucking born for the part of JJ

True

MARVEL, YES!!

Kek. Fuck Disney/Marvel.

Now that Stan Lee is dead they are gonna rape all of the franchises. Boycott superhero movies... they died with Stan Lee. Everything from here on is gonna be propaganda.

>Why does that woman sound like a man?
because it's a fantasy movie

Attached: Murica.jpg (530x546, 40K)

Finally !

Attached: fuck niggers.jpg (250x235, 9K)

im not even see jewlywoods movies anymore

not a surprise. marvel and dc just love to show their faggotry when it comes to social justice.
>oy vey lets kill off whitey and replace him and if the fans point it out just call 'em bigots
>it's time for a new direction in the comic genre, let's collapse several timelines arbitrarily and lets shove #genericNPCminority1689 into a tight box as a hero. oh, yeah, fuck all the funs, they're all gay, we know what's up, not them, we write the comics, they're just our fans, they need to read and believe what we write, we are the comic gods!

Attached: 10516512054.png (1191x1684, 1.61M)