Israel invents 5G network but BANS it in Israel

Why aren't we talking about this?

>israel developing and preparing for the mass deployment of 5G technology
>except in israel, where it was banned
>scientists are now warning us that 4G technology may be causing a spike in cancer and mental illness amongst the general population
>5G technology, on the other hand, requires the mass installation of antennas that constantly emit these new frequencies, which scientists claim is even more dangerous, with a group of them calling it a "mass experiment on humanity"
>US telecommunications act prevent any kind of regulation to be passed on antennaes locations
>5G also involves focusing beams directly on end-users with laser like presicion, instead of in all directions like we use today

Attached: 2aa146_6905941.png (1334x750, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2
youtube.com/watch?v=tIZi9c0ugJM
youtube.com/watch?v=LVlT4sX6uVs
youtube.com/watch?v=jOBYECtS8t0
nytimes.com/2018/12/31/us/waymo-self-driving-cars-arizona-attacks.html?fbclid=IwAR3Siw_gZaZLJgsSS9Qt_IF66BNA-djiApKmV7Y98eYoTUV3igqMGta_SUM
youtube.com/watch?v=WXosPpi8RKI
youtube.com/watch?v=cmS5pVEZHzg
frequencyrising.com/index.htm
synthesisofmagick.blogspot.com/2009/09/water-of-auspiciousness-shivambu-kalpa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gYUdkpEFSoE
clearenergyhomes.com/symptoms/the-6-stages/
youtube.com/watch?v=dH6aG-E2w7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

got a link?

because jews don't want to poison themselves with the weapons they use against the world.

sauce?

from the look of OP's pic, it must be RT.

That's simply not true. Please kill yourself.
reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2

i hope all Israelis die from 5G radiations, because kikes will get high on their own supply eventually.

If you believe in the >5g is bad meme you are as stupid as anti vaxxers and flat earthers. Don't reply to me or my son ever again

Gud goy! Dr. Shekelstein thanks you for bluepilling all goym

frequencies used by modern cell antennae are now in the range of those used in microwave attack weapons
also studies into modern wireless communication causing cancer are all shot down
but I'm sure some round-faced bald poolack knows better and won't care one bit if they give him a pocket screen that he can watch the epic footballs on in 4k resolution WOW!

Wow is non-ionizing radiation going to cause cancer you dingle-berries?

>frequencies are scary
as we all know the radio and television waves eradicated humankind.

Attached: MichaelJackson.jpg (210x240, 6K)

>laser like presicion
beamforming is hardly "laser-like precision"
>bluetooth
>wifi
b-b-b-but 5GGGGG

Attached: SarahJeong.png (305x272, 97K)

This will be the final declaration of war. Those towers need to go down as soon as they go up

>This will be the final declaration of war.
Canada. Revolting. Ever.

Attached: FairyLaugh.gif (200x200, 258K)

i dont know where you get this shit from. there is no ban on 5G here, actually we had a sales man coming to our house hoping to install one of the antennas on our roof. the Ministry of Communication said 5G should be a national priority

stop spreading bullshit misinformation

I think people should actively destroy 5G devices in their local areas

Dr. Zimmerman referred us to his sworn affidavit. It says: On June 15, 2007, he took aside the Department of Justice—or DOJ lawyers he worked for defending vaccines in vaccine court. He told them that he’d discovered “exceptions in which vaccinations could cause autism.” “I explained that in a subset of children, vaccine induced fever and immune stimulation did cause regressive brain disease with features of autism spectrum disorder.”

“I explained that in a subset of children, vaccine induced fever and immune stimulation did cause regressive brain disease with features of autism spectrum disorder.” [CJF emphasis]

You are a foreign enemy combatant I want to kill legally.

i second that.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIZi9c0ugJM

The only misinfo, is 5g wasnt banned in Israel. Everything regarding its ability to penetrate building walls and create 3D models of the inside are true. This shit is total privacy breach, and breaks basic human laws for privacy. 5G is an equivalent of a governmental camera in everyones house. Outragous

Daily reminder that (((studies))) proved that
>smoking wasn't harmfull
>Aliments wouldn't Be contaminated by faggot-turning plastics
>Asbesto was perfectly safe
>Insecticide wasn't harmfull neither to humans nor natural ecosistem
But sure, this time let's totally believe the (((studies))), throw precautionary principle away and bow to muh technology because muh shekels

Just kys already faggot shill

Attached: 1547665202458m.jpg (1024x773, 79K)

Noice big if true pls sauce Franz bro

>i second that.
look mom, an unicorn

Smartphones and twitter/facebook/instagram/snapchat/tiktok are going to cause psychosis and sexual deviancy regardless of connection technology.
We're pretty much doomed at this point.

Attached: double_triple.gif (329x302, 6K)

those are also powerful, but short range rays, those things would need to be installed every 300 meters or so. its gonna be everywhere. we gonna be blasted 24/7. its a totally new infrastructure, it has nothing to do with 4G. its supposed to coordinate self driving cars and the "internet of things".

its hell

youtube.com/watch?v=LVlT4sX6uVs

youtube.com/watch?v=jOBYECtS8t0

Attached: 1546380748295.png (990x895, 1.15M)

>Everything regarding its ability to penetrate building walls and create 3D models of the inside are true.
Extremely high frequency waves used in 5g have problems penetrating trees and suffer from serious rain fade. It sure as shit won't penetrate walls.

whoever didn't realize that smoking was harmful deserves to get cancer.
>asbestos wasn't inherently harmful. it's only once it's gotten old or broken that it released the fibers that cause mesothelioma. typically asbestos was in the walls, so the risk was only to new construction and demolition.
>faggot-turning plastics
lol. calm down Alex Jones
>insecticide wasn't harmfull
it's only harmful if you consume it i.e. don't wash your food. even raccoons wash their fucking food before eating.

Attached: MaximumSass.png (605x615, 601K)

>self driving cars
I can't wait to fuck with these.
>force a high-speed crash by tapping your breaks.

I think I’m going to kill myself soon.

take a number lol

>The slashing was one of nearly two dozen attacks on driverless vehicles over the past two years in Chandler, a city near Phoenix where Waymo started testing its vans in 2017. In ways large and small, the city has had an early look at public misgivings over the rise of artificial intelligence, with city officials hearing complaints about everything from safety to possible job losses.

>Some people have pelted Waymo vans with rocks, according to police reports. Others have repeatedly tried to run the vehicles off the road. One woman screamed at one of the vans, telling it to get out of her suburban neighborhood. A man pulled up alongside a Waymo vehicle and threatened the employee riding inside with a piece of PVC pipe.

>In one of the more harrowing episodes, a man waved a .22-caliber revolver at a Waymo vehicle and the emergency backup driver at the wheel. He told the police that he “despises” driverless cars, referring to the killing of a female pedestrian in March in nearby Tempe by a self-driving Uber car.

nytimes.com/2018/12/31/us/waymo-self-driving-cars-arizona-attacks.html?fbclid=IwAR3Siw_gZaZLJgsSS9Qt_IF66BNA-djiApKmV7Y98eYoTUV3igqMGta_SUM

Attached: 1546221220642.jpg (4800x7200, 3.76M)

now ask yourself, why doesnt "big brother" want you owning devices that can transfer massive amounts of data in under a fraction of a second?

its because they will find it impossible to intercept,spy on and decrypt that data within a time frame.

in pissrael's case, that is exactly why they will prevent such technology to be implements.

jews in your host nations want to spy on YOU

not on their homeland "citizens"

big if true

>JEWS_BAD

Attached: 1546559777449.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>The trouble started, the couple said, when their 10-year-old son was nearly hit by one of the vehicles while he was playing in a nearby cul-de-sac.
Skimmed over that did we?

>>JEWS_BAD

damn correct, schlomomoberg

Attached: jews devils chosen people.jpg (320x239, 19K)

you're intellectually lazy

I like jews hbu user good thing we don't have any of (((them))) here hehehe.

Attached: jew xdee.png (640x574, 9K)

Right-Wing Death Cars

Oh vey! Kys kike shill

>you're intellectually lazy
you're intellectually gay

>you don't agree reeeee
cry harder white boi

Wow, jews are ingenious. Diabolical. With this intelligence they will surely ascend to the distant stars.

Does anyone here even know how 5g works?

Attached: 4B615DE8-25B3-4343-85B4-F1C01F303D03.jpg (1242x992, 159K)

some one call up Alex Jones and tell him

Lets kill it before it lays eggs

Attached: 1503250853797.jpg (279x181, 9K)

global yellow vests to prevent 5G.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXosPpi8RKI

Attached: office_panel_2_2.jpg (585x307, 35K)

interesting self-defence
youtube.com/watch?v=cmS5pVEZHzg

wonder if this could be applied to other use

If people are smart, they'll use one of those sacred geometry thinggy mcgiggers to transform that negative emf energy frequencies into positive higher vibrational energy. To jew to jew you know one must first protect himself.

Attached: Memes 2.png (579x570, 846K)

>implying the robot cars wont be able to react fast enough and arent all talking to eachother and won't just match your break speed
>not being aware that your own car will report you to the police for indangerment

5G in Israel? More like 6G(orzillion).

Attached: 1547599525743.jpg (225x352, 18K)

got a sauce?

>your own car
i drive a car from the 90s. New cars are trash with too much plastic and pointless computers.

Attached: HardBrexit.png (634x792, 579K)

WHOA! Can you say that?

Just google something along the lines of anti emf devices/sacred geometry or something with Tesla, like Tesla's purple plates

This one is amazing
frequencyrising.com/index.htm

Attached: Fluoride 1.png (794x443, 603K)

This.
Note how when solid 90s cars break down, it is almost always a minor issue that can generally be fixed by the user rather than a professional. Cars that are entirely mechanical are generally the best option. Shame they are becoming more scarce.

It sure would be a shame if people started destroying 5g towers

5G is so cool I hope it turns out like Annihilation.

5G is going to kill a lot of dead-inside smartphone addicted attention whores, even if they are bloated overdeveloped 8 year olds fed a diet of McDonalds and yes I will be sad to see those sex object's lives cut short due to terminal cancer/violent disease X but it is for the better in the long run so please send yourself and your family to the nearest smartcity safezone.

>10 POSTS BY THIS ID
>there all shill posts and use reddit reaction images

go figure

I can talk health all day. Knowing the science of life and the universe with sacred geometry and aryuveda gives a big boost. From the food you eat, should be colorful non-gmo vegetarian, to the water you drink, no fluoride no chlorine. From the daily activities and habits to the very thoughts positive or negative in the head. It's not the supplements that will get you there, it's the end goal in and of itself, and the knowledge and determination to get there. If the body is the holy sacred temple then treat it as such, if it's worthless then to degradation it shall go.

Another tip, don't just say apu this or that, it's legit. Urine, will make you a God, super intelligence and super control, yet requires strict dietary and habitual discipline.

synthesisofmagick.blogspot.com/2009/09/water-of-auspiciousness-shivambu-kalpa.html

Attached: Truth14.png (613x530, 799K)

don't be mad that you have no evidence to back up your doomsday claims

and all this open anti- semitism is straight out of jidf trying to get the educated class to move "home"

the talpiot program is no joke

If they're gonna place cell towers every where it's not just smartphone whores who're fucked

this is just wifi imagine 5g. use google rabbi. not gonna spoon feed you but your claim that frequencies arent scary is bullshit. there are already military weapons that use frequencies you retard.

Attached: wifi but imagine 5g.png (1085x557, 143K)

Urine therapy by itself doesn't do much and that link is a regurgitated vegetarian poo-lore from their oral traditions before written down but it is the fourth phase of water.

It's gonna be so cool, dude! Man, all those little girls are gonna die though with their ovaries exploding but man, I wish I could kiss them first. They don't want to kiss me though so it's time to die!

there videos online whee there disguising them as trees and cactuses in remote areas and next to peoples houses without telling them. they recently redid the street lights in certain chicago areas and some of these are 5g towers as well

wtf niqqa u got source on this shit?
i want 5g deamit

Attached: 1545968023688.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Canadians are always revolting

you know it's possible to get cancer even if you don't use modern technology and live in the arctic away from all man-made electromagnetic radiation.

Attached: Helga.png (200x172, 51K)

Check this out! Thye light the bulb!

youtube.com/watch?v=gYUdkpEFSoE

If you have the discipline it does, of course that requires discipline, few people could actually do it because most would not follow instructions and give up. Like I said the body is a temple, plentiful and pristine. And the oral traditions set in the Vedas are true, everything from astronomy to human anatomy to everything is true. And this is ancient, far beyond anything and everything else, modern science tries but doesn't even come close to spiritual science. And modern science backs up the claims of the Vedas, the first brain and heart surgeries were done in India, not the West.

Attached: Art24.png (558x986, 1.29M)

yes. doesnt mean we should have 1000 other things giving us more cancer.

I ascended into heaven through UT so let me tell you something. One of the gods does not like all these sociopathic goyim running around, not ONE bit, so he tricked the saboteurs (kikes) into one last destructive ritual before their self-annihilation and revealing of The Kingdom. This is true, I don't just make shit up LOL! Btw watch the movie Annihilation it is sooo cool and all about soulless nigger mutts going crazy then being dissolved back into nature (NPCs are malfunctioning nature sprites). And boy are they going to malfunction! World overpopulation will soon end and the Beast 666 will be laid to rest.

clearenergyhomes.com/symptoms/the-6-stages/

Whew

Attached: thebeastthatroseoutofgentilenationsoverpopulationsoullesspossessednpcs.jpg (650x366, 37K)

It's known that the frequency that 5g operates at is very detrimental to living organisms.

This shit is going to sterilize an entire generation. I'd recommend getting out of the cities.

I'm not entirely defending 5G network and frequencies, but isn't it true that the reason for the spike in cancer is simply because people live longer lives these days? Even a good 100 years ago, people were dying fairly early and wouldn't live to a long enough age where they would gain cancer. Cancer seems to be more of an elderly thing than youthful although yes, it can happen to anyone.

>T. VPN proxy kike.
Vaccines kill.
The earth is flat.

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, HELP OR HURT YOURSELF, I WILL HELP MYSELF UNLIKE >>>YOU...

Attached: Truth 9.png (940x748, 816K)

everything can cause cancer, idiot. you cut your finger? you just increased your risk of cancer. Drank a beer? whoops got a little closer to cancer.

Attached: psst.gif (300x225, 271K)

You have to test new stuff on animals first. I thought pol was smart.

You don't even have a foreskin, how dare you speak to me, golem.

Attached: 1482794578013.jpg (650x500, 113K)

>>US telecommunications act prevent any kind of regulation to be passed on antennaes locations
G also involves focusing beams directly on end-users with laser like presicion, instead of in all directions like we use today
lmao amerinigs to be kiked once again

Liar!

Well NPCs are technically animals not sprites which belong to a higher spiritual echelon on Earth and help keep the environment in balance. No offense to Sprites. Hey, do you know why my favorite soda is 7UP? LOL!

How retarded are you?
That's like saying you might as well drive blindfolded because you could still get into an accident if you do everything by the book.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't avoid stuff that is known to cause cancer that can easily be avoided. We don't need 4k video streaming on our phone 24/7.

Go drink some mercury and kill yourself kike shill.

no it's saying wearing a seatbelt isn't necessary all the time. sometimes you can be so "safe" that your life becomes pointless. I'm not going to run screaming every time a new technology comes out.

Attached: Cosby.png (519x551, 277K)

I exist beyond good and evil. I am the overman. Goodbye.

>We don't need 4k video streaming on our phone 24/7.
says you. maybe I want to enjoy my life instead of living slightly longer and get cancer anyway.
>you can't say shit if you drink, smoke, do drugs, have sex, eat meat, etc.
>yes meat is carcinogenic. it ALSO causes cancer.

Attached: Maduro.png (627x415, 526K)

israel did not and has not invented 5G. you are gullible as fuck.

Aren't 5G waves non ionizing? How can they cause cancer?

>How can they cause cancer?
because they're invisible and scary.
youtube.com/watch?v=dH6aG-E2w7U

Those (((studies))) demonizing meat lump in processed shit and meat full of nitrates. Meat is the healthiest thing you can eat.

I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. Sex doesn't cause cancer you sperg. Enjoy your hedonistic shit life and netflix all day long. I'm already out of the city so I don't have to be microwaved 24/7 by your kike shit.

Really then why don't they offer to set up 5G technology for absolute free in Palestine and every other shit country over there then?

>he's not making absolute BANK from the 5G boom

Stay poor, faggots.

Attached: g1kcfihd86qy.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>Meat is the healthiest thing you can eat.
I love how you ignore facts as soon as they are inconvenient to your alarmism.

Even if it is banned in Israel, it isn't banned in the rest of the world. There are more Jews outside of Israel than in Israel, or are they not part of it?

anything that causes cells to die and be regenerated increases your chance of cancer, you fucking dipshit

How do