Search Google

>search Google
>want to order a Bible
>see this
>get fucking mad

Discuss. Also, I've never read the Bible before bros. What version should I get and what order do I read it in?

Attached: 23423423552.png (580x509, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

it-book.org/pdf/the-orthodox-study-bible
amazon.co.uk/Orthodox-Study-Bible-OE-Some-NKJV/dp/0718003594
thomasnelsonbibles.com/product/kjv-apply-the-word-study-bible-large-print-hardcover-red-letter-edition/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

king james

King James version.

what do you expect from google. use something else nigger.

Bing+Waterfox

>what order do I read it in
alphabetical

The Lord hath spoken

Orthodox bible, or it is trash.

Get a study bible that has both NIV and KJ. I'd suggest joining a bible study group since there's no right way to read it.

>the gay gospels

Attached: pray-away-the-gay.jpg (400x337, 36K)

>no right way to read it

Attached: E54A668E-E8D0-41E9-B67E-0D0221BF3111.jpg (500x362, 63K)

I recommend reading What is the Bible? by Rob Bell to give you some foundation

I just learned that kjv and niv, as well as others, added Lucifer to Isaiah 14 instead of correcting the mistranslation from the vatican?

Buy an nkjv or an esv if you actually want to read it through. Buy a kjv for reference, but you're gonna get a headache from the original thous etc.. Amazon has basic "pew" style bibles for less than 10 dollars.

fpbp

>gay gospels

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 87K)

Order: luke-acts-revelation-john-mark-matthew
Read the old testament understanding it wasn't written for goys, and most of it doesn't apply.

fpwp
meem james is not a good version, pick one that doesn't speak old english.

New American Standard, Or King James, after that check out the book of Enoch.

Forgot to mention this. Book of enoch separated into sections, read them all.

King James and Book of Enoch.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

Attached: 1547183693664.jpg (980x732, 93K)

I wish everyone that goes on about king James would magically have every word they read translated into 1600’s english including news articles and Jow Forums

that doesn't come up for me. are you using google.poz?

>there are advertisements in his browser

total newfaggery

>install BRAVE browser, jackass

>no right way to read it
what do you mean? English hasn't degraded that much

The NASB is highly accurate and a little hard to read.
The ESV is a little less accurate and a little bit easier to read.
The NIV is made by a bunch of liberals, but is the easiest.

They used the name Lucifer, but it's recognized that the passage is referring to one falling from Heaven.
You might as well criticize the Bible for using "Jesus" instead of "Yeshua".

Wasnt expecting that

Get an annotated Douay Rheims bible. Anything else is either revisionist or heretical or both.

Don't listen to anyone else here, get the original William Tyndale translation.

You can watch the John Ankerberg show on YouTube too. They do a really good job at breaking down the New Testament

Wtf the gay gospel?

Anyway. Get a NASB or ESV

I like this too

KJV all the way.

>what order do I read it in?
Read Matthew then Acts then read Romans over and over and over.
Then read genesis then read Romans again.

Youngs Literal for a Literal English
KJV with Strongs Concordance to learn all the words.

Just got to your local Dollar Tree, it's far cheaper and they have the King James version

Additionally, there's a bible app. If you want to be entertained though, there's a kids version that I don't particularly dislike.

Attached: holybible_app.jpg (300x300, 54K)

>What version should I get
Septuagint

Latin Vulgata is all you need

Don't waste your time retard recycled falsified historic stories about some kings a few morals and punishments. Outdated bullshit

KING NMOTHERFUCKING JAMES NIGGA

that one on the left is pretty bitchin

>what order do I read it in?
Depends on what you want from it. if you're a christcuck and want to appear educated, read just the parts your pastor quotes. They know which ones to select.
If you're like me and want to ridicule christians, start with the new testament, since christians will usually claim that the old testament had been overturned by jesus (which is the opposite of what he actually said, but well) and not accept any old testamentary quotes unless they fit their personal believes. Then, once you have read the parts about jesus stating that you only go to heaven if you're a jew or slave to them (matthew 15:21-28), that stealing from your countrymen is honorable (Luke 19:1-10) and all those other nice things, read the old testament to see that the stories there are even more fucked up (men ordered to let their daughters be raped, having to burn their own children for victory in battle, killing their friends so they can marry their wives etc.etc.etc).

If after reading back to front you're still christian, then congrats, you're officially a stupid psychopath.

Being a christian is pretty fucking gay

>the gay gospel
reminder that these are personlized results

Quiet, based Rabbi.

A good intro to the whole thing is Chuck Missler's Bible in 24 Hours.
Good book, and the lectures are on YT.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

who said he was gonna be a christian?

The King James companion bible. Published by Kregel it has a margin that aids in understanding the word better. It also points out where some of the trans lagoons could have been better. Remember the translators said that they tried to do their best, and not all of it is as good as they wanted. The margins have where some of the translations come from in original text, and also has an extensive section full of supplemental Information.

Don't read the Bible. Read the New Testament, KJV. Nothing else is easier, nothing else is more accurate, and you won't get bogged down in Old Testament kike fairytales about Jewish supremacy and their "right" to huge swaths of land and slaves. The New Testament is literally the only thing that matters.

Free.
it-book.org/pdf/the-orthodox-study-bible

orthodox study bible is pretty good
amazon.co.uk/Orthodox-Study-Bible-OE-Some-NKJV/dp/0718003594

It's based on his past searches. lol

Attached: 1545796861559.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

thomasnelsonbibles.com/product/kjv-apply-the-word-study-bible-large-print-hardcover-red-letter-edition/

Youversion app has a great Bible resource