ITT America acts like Europe, Japan acts like Korea and vice versa

hurr

Attached: IMG_4822.gif (253x253, 295K)

let's do this

Attached: DNBB7BDVwAAN8To.jpg (1024x742, 112K)

Hurr durr circumcision is bad just wash your dick!!

wHiThEr ThAn YoU aChMeD

WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED

look at these mutts flocking in

I wanna pull out. I wanna pull out. Fuck the world I can frack my oil. Pulling out. Fuck Nato. Fuck everthing that makes sense. Pulling out.

Attached: 1542637728455.jpg (1024x789, 90K)

Oh Em Gee... why do Americans always do x? why do Americans always act like x? why does my whole life revolve around thinking about Americans? why are Americans so proud of being Americans? I am European and absolutely hate my country and my people. We have a shameful history of being mean to blacks. I do not even celebrate any of my ancestors holidays.... huge waste of money! think i'd rather spend the holidays obsessing over Americans. FUCK YOU AMERICANS FOR RUINING AHMEDS HOME COUNTRY. im not having any kids either... too expensive!

at least we're making progress towards making our country great again, what has your shit government done in the last few years?

G'day cunts!

"White" isn't a thing, insert elitist attitude.

If I can be specifically French

>I'm better than you for no apparent reason

Whatever you say, le 56%

Exactly, and what's the deal with them acting like they're in a movie 24/7?

mods and jannies
we got him
*babyimyours.mp3*

Why can't Americans into proper gun control like us Germans? As I sit here in my beautiful Bavarian home surrounded by peaceful white neighbors I can't help but feel they'd have less school shootings if Amerimutts simply forced hillbillies to take classes for a year and invest in an expensive safe before they can exercise their right to self-defense.

Our cheese is better anyway

I’m gay

wörk wörk wörk
oh scheiß I got fired for posting on this board while at wörk

LOL imagine being stupid enough to think that just because I give up 60% of my generated wealth and would lose 70% of it upon death instead of letting my family inherit it in order to fund social services, welfare, healthcare, and over stuffing beuracratic pockets that I am not getting emergency healthcare for free. LOL stupid mutts, just accept the government is good, and stop hoarding guns.

Kraut once again proving why his people will never understand freedom

I cant cut my food anymore and have to eat with my hands because muhammad wont let me borrow his machete while he fucks my wife and daughters.

You guys have no guns at all LOL!!!
What, your weapon laws are less restrictive than my assault weapons ban (and stiletto ban, minimum barrel length, three-days-waiting period, gun-free zones etc.)???
BULLSHIT!!!
Everybody knows you have no gunz, no gunz at all!!!
Except switzerland, where everybody gets a main battle tank for their 18th birthday!!!

Also, why you're calling me nigger? I'm 0.00000001% polish, so I'm white!!!
Whiter than you, Armin - I meant Achmed.

Those are not germans, those are shills. german gun control is roughly equivalent to what the US had before the assault weapons ban - full auto needs a special permit, everything else is easy to get as long as you have the money to pay for the permit (50-200€ depending on the exact type of permit).

Now I am not pulling out, I have reconsidered for the 5th time today. pay me pay me pay me pay me pay me pay me pay me....

Attached: wall.jpg (400x285, 86K)

>full auto needs special permit
>everything else needs normal permit
how is that like the US? Why would burgers need a permit when they have a constitutional right to own a gun?