Why are Jews so disgusting?

Their language sounds awful. Their sense of humor is disgusting. They even look hideous. Their religion is fucking degenerate and hideous. Their culture is shit. And so on.

Why are Kikes so disgusting? I feel we might not be the same species.

You know, them being so different to us that we see them as alien and weird and disgusting?

Attached: Larry_David_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival_2 (1).jpg (2034x2847, 730K)

Larry David is pretty funny and goodlooking. Obviously your Bulgarian hate clouds your judgment. There is so much hate in Bulgaria. A dreadful country. Streets ripe with rape and murder. Thank god that everyone basically ignores/flys over them.

I bet you are a Jew. Austria is infested with your kind

Note how you did not deny any allegations i made about the hatehole named Bulgaria.

Generating disgust is one way that black magicians gain power, user. It's a hell of a rabbit hole if you want to look into it.

Note that you did not deny being a kike

That's some real info here.

Jews hate nature because its the one thing they cannot control. Likewise, nature hates them. They're ugly as shit without mixing with non jews, they have horrible mental health problems, they get sick easily, they're the most un athletic group of people on the planet next to indians, they're also filthy. They live like pigs.

Because if they aren't pedigreed legit sandnigger jews then they are khazar turkroaches masquerading as jews. Sandniggers, turkroaches -- both are bottom of the barrel, right about the same level as spics but slightly higher than niggers

They are Satanists, it's no surprise they are vile.

Based and redpilled

Very int. Can you offer some reading on that subject?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Alber-064-27A,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg (550x800, 54K)

he looks like ET

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 183K)

He just looks like a typical old man. There are good looking Jewish guys and girls that exist.

Dragane, stop stealing cars and go back to Belgrade.

Because you are a racefaganon.

Next.

Inbreeding

Attached: (((pedofactory))).jpg (725x555, 109K)

Why are your women cheap hookers?

based+redpilled

it's a religion based upon the idea that they're better than everyone else and are destined to run the world.

with a mindset and foundation like that it's no wonder how a lot of them are disgusting people.

>Larry David is pretty funny
Jewish comedy is exhausting and irritating, it's just them complaining about things, or them being obstinate in situations that don't call for it.

Also notice that Jewish comedy has a huge element of tearing down social rules and traditions. They would make fun of let us say two people being nice to each other bcs it doesn't make sense.

Even in their comedy, they can't help themselves. They need to tear down society.

larry david is not funny, he's just an askenutsy faggot

I like Larry David but he isnt good looking lol

me too heheh

Attached: jew1.jpg (1002x520, 118K)

The level of self-centeredness varies between groups of Jews. The ultra-Orthodox are known for being distrustful of the world outside their communities. Conservative and Reform Jews are usually more modernized and assimilated into society.

All Jews are child molesters.

>racefag
Nice try.

Note the lack of a reply. kek

Attached: 1513590242738.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Careful goy, maybe the Mossad will hear you and give you a little visit.

Ill choose Jews over Bulgarians any time

Jews are the physical manifestation of their father the devil.

based+redpilled

Do you respect wood?

It says right in the Old Teatament that they were cursed by God.

Attached: 16ECA657-6AAD-4B01-80E2-7ED8E3D208F0.jpg (396x432, 52K)