Need advice from Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums im 18 years old and I want to have a baby. Considering that I’m not working, in college and I do drugs all the time, would having a baby with my soon to be wife (yes at 18) be a good idea. Considering that I’m don’t have any responsibilities I could take care of my child full time.

Me and my girlfriend soon to be my wife would appreciate your advice a lot.

Pic is unrelated.

Attached: F872946E-7319-4B11-A931-8476E475A4DE.png (550x549, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sdrhLvjkYrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait until you're around 28 and you know yourself and your girl better. Right now, you haven't lived enough to teach your child shit.

do it now worry about the consequences later
having that kid will give you the drive to provide for it

get married and have kids but also get a fucking job and quit doing drugs faggot

fuck off kike

Are you going to be able to provide for the kid and your wife? If the answer is yes go ahead. Also be careful what school the kid goes to so he/she doesn’t get brainwashed

Attached: D4D51154-FBD7-497C-91CE-36C4269F9163.png (2048x2732, 1.33M)

halp!!!!!! fix it /pol
youtu.be/sdrhLvjkYrM

Attached: 13929618_f520.jpg (520x376, 38K)

you are a fucking retard

Looking after a baby is a 24/7 thing, you should finish college first if your wife is going to be the one working. Also stop doing drugs immediately you fucking retard.
Doesn't work very well for all the millions of deadbeat dads out there.

If you are both white, have as many kids as you can and abuse your social system. Arabs get away with it, you may as well too. God bless OP

Go kill a muslim. Post pics. If you do this you will prove yourself ready to be a father. if not then gtfo and never come back you filthy faggot.

Depends, are you black?

Ayy lmao

Attached: DEAE4E8B-CDA3-4B5E-85B7-42CC7ACA7F3C.jpg (960x960, 66K)

Don’t worry you’ll straighten your self out when baby comes. Its programed into us. Get married and have children is never a bad idea. Its a bad idea to wait, trust me having kids when you’re older and have less energy and are limited to how many you can have fucking sucks.

my mother was 29 when she had her first kid, my dad 36
they have four kids together
not like you have to rush it that much

Seamus is asking the important questions here

Attached: UnripePleasedAlbacoretuna.gif (250x250, 1.03M)

One finish college second get a job three quit drugs four get a bit of money and then think about having a kid.

>18 yo
>not working
>drugs
>hasn't even experienced any responsibilities yet
NIGGER TIER

Im 36 and staying up all night with a new born is extremely hard. If my wife and I were in our early 20s it would be easy peasy. I stayed up all night back then anyway. To bad I was blue pilled af back then. Also I wish i could 5 or 6 but I guess Ill have to settle for what I can get now. Hopefully more then one. And Im gunna be an old man when they’re young adults and their grandparents probably wont be around anymore.

>Considering that I’m not working, in college and I do drugs all the time

yeah that's true, it'd probably have been easier for my parents if they'd gotten us at a younger age
still it is possible
best of luck for you and your family m8

Thank you user.

Quit the drugs then have the baby.

please be trollin/b8

get sterilized ASAP