Trump is unironically finished

Attached: cohen.png (628x391, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/781111479974199296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awfully nice of them to let him tweet from prison

>look it up

>cohen rigged a poll

>it was an internet poll asking for names of popular business leaders, and possible presidential candidates

OH NO! NOT A RANDOM FACEBOOK POLL!

Attached: 1307410042438.jpg (328x317, 28K)

He's not in prison - he is set to testify before congress in Feb.

Attached: cohen2.png (1142x243, 44K)

hopefully the goys don't plunder his booty

What, EXACTLY, does this have to do with Russia?

everything. BOOM. its over (again)

Talk about misleading headlines. Holy fuck, how is this even legal?

Attached: trump.png (992x186, 17K)

Cohen is a retard. The most he could do to rig a poll is click vote over and over.

Attached: 651153BB-95F7-4401-A13E-A331DBAF3ECE.jpg (1800x1014, 207K)

Remember when this board was obsessed with Clinton shills? Well here you have it, Trump was paying to rig online polls - yet Jow Forums will be silent about this.

Imagine for a second it came out that Hillary was paying to rig polls?

How is this legal?

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013

Thanks Obama!

So at most there were scripts to vote Trump on a drudge poll?

Ya, he sure is done for sure now!

online polls? is this a joke? I'm not even going to stop eating my lunch to debate this. what a stupid throwaway scandal. these people have NOTHING on Trump.

Cope harder shill

Attached: 1544290720726.jpg (750x705, 69K)

They rigged polls for hillary for free.

Attached: they do it for free.jpg (474x327, 28K)

Die Jew

>for the first time in his life, is concerned about jews rigging polls
The only poll that matters was on November 08th, 2016, faggot.

>Rabaii

Attached: (jew).gif (501x585, 11K)

>Everyone I dislike is a Jew
You know if you call literally everyone who disgrees with you a Jew, the word will lose all meaning.

Attached: 1547500193206.png (645x773, 11K)

This is such a non-story that it’s almost reassuring. If they have to lean on such obviously shit stories, they have to be absolutely desperate

He isn't testifying until Feb, this is a story by the WSJ unrelated to the investigation

>Rabi in ID
sure thing bucko

never forget how much they lied to you.

this jew is right.

They didn't lie, everyone - including bookmakers had these odds. Trump winning was considered unlikely.

The investigation is irrelevant. They’re trying to bottom out Trump’s approval numbers, and failing. That’s what you’re seeing. They’ve spent their best hit pieces and accomplished nothing. Now they’re scraping the bottom in a vain attempt to make something stick.
Sad

The only thing NOT to leak from Mueller's "investigation" is any sign Trump "colluded" with Russia.

they've been desperate for long, remember the rape accusations against kavanaugh, that shit was beyond pathetic

The only loyalty this kike has is loyalty to Israel. He deserves to die.

>You know if you call literally everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi, the word will lose all meaning

Yea, exactly

Wait until RBG retires. They'll do everything they can to stall, including things like violent mobs and probably worse. This is the Roman Republic all over again.

then hail caesar!

Attached: 241FED8E-24DB-47CF-9FD8-56CB33C38860.png (633x633, 266K)

don't ever fucking agree with me

Damn this dude is a spineless cuck

I’m not joking or memeing, YUGE Trump head here, I have seen every season of the Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice and supported The Donald since 2015. And I can honestly say he’s done now. It’s totally over. I just hope he can gracefully step down so we can keep someone reasonable in office. Obviously not Pence because he’s compromised as well and I have heard that my man The Donald left some pretty based directions to put Putin in charge but I think we should compromise and let Nancy Pelosi be president to avoid something radical like AOC, the European Union or a Jew be president. You have to agree, right?

Damn Trump really inspires some serious loyalty in his people lmao

Were you even present at all during the 2016 election? Every poll WAS rigged FOR Hillary

>Damn this dude is a spineless cuck

Yeah, but he is still your president, so show some respect.

>1 tweet is indicative of the entire support base

Attached: (((former trump supporter))).png (1000x764, 210K)

How many people have left Trump's administration so far?

OMG A LYING KIKE WHO HAS NO CREDIBILITY WILL SURELY TAKE DOWN DRUMPF THIS TIME, IT’S TOTALLY NOT LIKE THE OTHER 100000 TIMES I TOLD YOU IT WAS THE END OF DRUMPF THIS ONE’S TOTALLY UNIRONIC!!!

Attached: 55F66218-C91B-4FBD-A8B4-932EC0D63B8B.png (280x320, 50K)

I'm not talking about Trump, Achmed, I'm talking about Cohen.

>paid a guy to make a @Women4Cohen twitter account which promotes his looks and character
>seriously expecting us to believe that Trump paid for a publicity campaign for Cohen
LMAO

>Meanwhile in the reality that the left pushing this fight will cause.

Media and Internet manipulation is the only thing keeping the left afloat right now. They start this fight and they will get fucking crushed over it. Jewwgle faceberg and Twitterstien will loose their lungenpresse powers and get regulated like public utilities.

Attached: 1536727477468.jpg (762x3010, 1.09M)

Whats with all the Brit shills recently?

Sage

Attached: download.jpg (203x203, 7K)

It’s on Drudge in red letters as the headline. The conservative movement is now officially against Trump. He’s done man. If Rush joins in too I bet Trump will get the electric chair, but even with out him Drudge and the republicans will ensure Trump has to leave office and move into jail. It’s over. Good thing Trump signed prison reform, he gonna need it.

This argument might carry some weight on plebbit, but every Jow Forumslack knows Hillary had Correct the Record literally operating outside of her campaign headquarters for the sole purpose of allowing her to direct them to lie about her on the internet and after the election CTR immediately became ShareBlue to do the exact same thing to this day.

The only thing you will convince people of here with this is that PACs and campaigns hiring people to commit electioneering fraud on the internet should be illegal. It's not illegal currently, which is outrageous.

Are you literally retarded? All the polls were "rigged" by both sides. They're fucking online polls on news websites.
Trump "hackers" were just better.

Attached: hgfdgrhtfrhtghj.png (766x792, 91K)

I wish I had a dollar for every time I read or hear that trump was finished

>Trump is unironically finished
Been hearing this shit since 2016 and he is still here.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

UK is a lost cause, they've been infiltrated by the Muslim/Marxist horde

Attached: 1527454634061.gif (241x241, 2.86M)

>Trump was paying to rig online polls
No proof of that and almost all polls always had him losing.

3 letters is better than many letters
He is a J.E.W. (Jewish Entity who hates Whites)

He is finished and always has been finished, the question is just when

Even if that tin foil, black helicopters was true (it isn’t) so you see it on Drudge? The conservatives see Trump’s audacious crime on Drudge. It’s over. Sorry we backed the wrong horse but admit defeat.

>No proof of that and almost all polls always had him losing.

He is this time though you over confident bafoon. You are like that sea captain from the film Titanic by Cameron.

Fucking based
Glormpf is playing 4d chess, reform prison so he can vote for his second term from his prison cell

Attached: 9F78F830-FE78-440E-882E-2BDD6674C0CA.jpg (894x1024, 135K)

You and I both know misleading people with this headline is exactly what they're going for.

>proven liar claims...

>The conservative movement
No, Drudge is a faggot, he's been cashing in on anti-Trump news for a while now.

I worked for free.

>99% chance Hillary was gonna win

this is why you never trust kikes.

>What, EXACTLY, does this have to do with Russia?

Make your own thread, faggot

Glimpf was finished before he even started running for President
Fuck Drawermpf

Attached: A91BB64F-F075-4AC3-A716-32666DEBDE13.jpg (1024x699, 116K)

>Imagine for a second it came out that Hillary was paying to rig polls?
Imagine for a second that Hillary rigged the nomination process and Bernie was never allowed to win. Oh wait she did that, lol FAGGOT.

Drudge is a fucking snake. Look at this faggot pull in the clicks and stick to the kike narrative. Did Trump instruct Cohen to rig Drudge poll? Was that his fucking retarded online poll that you can vote as many times as you want on, that Cohen couldn't do shit to manipulate, and that Trump would have never lost? You'd think fucking Drudge would know and maybe offer some clarification. These kikes have to be stopped.

He'll easily make it to 2020 if this is the sort of caliber of attack they have. But I can already see the smears during the general election. Wall to wall ads that Trump is a cheat, that's he's exactly like the politicians he rails against that just use the public, etc. It will absolutely have an effect on no information voters, and that's really all that needs to happen. The hope then is dems must elect scum themselves, like in 2016. Biden or Booker would be perfect, but they're probably not making it through the primary.

where do the DNC's emails come in?

I hear he has many more recordings of journalists and celebrities. Too bad!

Or maybe Drudge is a true conservative who sticks to his principals and can’t atand by when Trump betrays America, is in cahoots with enemies, served our children dangerous fast food and outlaws the second amendment?

Can't fucking wait. The salt will be glorious.

I LOL'd

No Republican can win if Drudge is against them. He is the backbone of the conservative movement.

Anyone who works for that orange greasebag Shklumpf is not a true conservative

Attached: B9381378-6342-48A3-8D7C-844EF17A26E0.jpg (1024x900, 67K)

They're getting antsy, watch your back

Attached: 1539501507036.jpg (600x739, 193K)

holy shit now it's definitely over

Dude, Clinton rigged the ENTIRE fucking DNC primary and convention? Do you not remember Donna Brazile and Debbie Wascherman Shultz having to resign when their emails came out?

That was my idea. Make Hillary look like a sure thing to bring all conservatives out of the woods in support of Trump. I am a citizen and I have absolute right to rally my countrymen with no regard to campaign rules. God Bless America!

do you know how many internet polls Jow Forums fucked with? who cares

Holy shit. Half of Jow Forums will be joining Cohen and Trump in jail then.

lol
>believing a lying criminal kike because the orange man is hitler
OP gargles with cum three times a day

Attached: O P.gif (720x480, 126K)

>ofcourse it's a jew that would say this
Every damn time!

Attached: 1547007456033.gif (298x432, 1M)

Read your ID tarboy

but it was us who were rigging the online polls

Impeachment will happen the day after the shutdown, and any Blunder supporter that goes on the street will be Trotskystomped. The anti-American age is starting.

we did some rigging ourselves

Attached: 1511222814624.jpg (394x458, 25K)

Lol ok