Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Attached: DxGl3OaU8AY7MA7.jpg (1200x818, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzS_QRrNmRA
youtu.be/V_0e558BpHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah some on one the Trump campaign were FBI spies setting shit up. Do you even Bongino?

are we still doing this shit?

More than that, he more or less conceded that the campaign was colluding....just not Trump. He literally said it to get his interviewer off the subject of Manafort's (now glaringly obvious) collusion.

Until Mueller comes out with his report. It sure as shit better not be blocked or heavily redacted. I heard that Trump counsel is getting access to it first.

>Manafort's now glaringly obvious collusion
Update your fake news factsheet, retard.
Even fucking CNN has dropped that bs already

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17-19-35-00-67.png (1080x2280, 481K)

TWO FUCKING YEARS LATER I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
LOCK THE BITCH UP ALREADY!
BUILD THE WALL!

the ZOG emporer is going doing

Attached: putin suggest russian jews interfered.png (589x642, 217K)

Durrr drumpf btfo reee
Itzz happening guizzz

down** kek

Until all jews are gone yes

I wanted Russia to help Trump win. I want all of you ISIS creators, repuke and dim, dead. If Russia did help more than they gave Clinton. I like them even more. I'd kill your Al Qaeda supporting traitor family 100 times over a single Russian.

lol

Even if everything you retard allege is true, it's still literally not a crime.

Congratulations on violating due process and the civil rights of dozens of citizens in order to make allegations of noncrimes, retard.

Go back to redit pls ty.

EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=EzS_QRrNmRA

Have we gone to the space station since Trump has been in office? if so, we colluded with Russia. I sure wish Russia would learn we are not friends and stop selling us rockets.

Liberals never read the articles.

Attached: 1547695946502.png (750x1334, 1.78M)

I truly cannot believe this is the reality we wake up to every day
take me back to the 1950s

>deranged former mayor throws everyone under the bus except for his paycheck

What do you expect him to say lol

Why would he?
He’s not the campaigns lawyer..
Duh..

Attached: E1AC6D2B-B931-4065-8626-7D1776A05AAD.gif (400x210, 2.3M)

XD DRUMPF IS DOME FOR XD IM VOTING BURINIE DRUMPF IS FUKED

Deranged because he cleaned up New York?

he said not Trump though

10 million shekel (ILS) have been deposited in Giuliani's account directly from Tel'Aviv

We are because he’s fuct. He’s not our neufurer any more.

Its almost like those Ukrainian oligarchs arent Putin bitches or that Manafort didnt literally hand over the polling data to a GRU agent (the same Russian military intelligence agency behind the attack on America's elections). BUt whatever, I dont expect the delusional /po/ crowd to concede anything, even in the face of obvious evidence.

Rudy was talking about Hillary colluding w/ Russians

Look at these faggots! Roll playing amongst themselves. Jesus Christ ya’ll.

He is d-d-done!

Attached: E2E683CE-7D74-4E9C-B89F-6F725FE46AED.jpg (480x360, 33K)

WTF I am now a Bernvictim! (no refunds)

>Everyone east of Germany is Putin's bitch
Don't forget to breathe, retard.
Or, actually, do.

"Collusion" isn't a criminal offence, though. It's just some vague MSM bullshit to fuel the orange man bad narrative.

And the US has "colluded" with Israel way more than anyone else. When is most of Congress going to prison?

Attached: 1543078300346.gif (250x198, 3.34M)

>(the same Russian military intelligence agency behind the attack on America's elections)

Attached: E5390840-BAF2-4CC2-AB8A-D77B33B711CA.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Try Jimmy Doore, TYT reporter
youtu.be/V_0e558BpHk
Also, kys

I still have never had it explained to me how the Clinton campaign paying British spies for a dossier on Trump isn't colluding with Britain.

>Giuliani
Why is this news? He was always a crypto-jew. Have we suddenly forgotten 9/11?

Is that Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage ?

I didnt say that, but you're ignoring that Manaforts previous job was for a Putin puppet (who threw his nation into civil war before getting convicted of high treason and fleeing to Moscow), in league with this same set of oligarchs. This isnt rocket surgery people.

>Even if everything you retard allege is true, it's still literally not a crime.

This is the same argument as
>Firing a gun is not illegal
BUt it is if you fucking kill someone when you fire the gun. Sharing the polling data isnt an illegal act by itself, but its evidence of a conspiracy to get Trump campaign help from foreigners

He wouldn't know, so how could he say for sure?