conservashits

> conservashits

Attached: 67E9F92A-53C4-48AD-A87F-592B5C1F56DB.jpg (1242x923, 218K)

(((Forsberg))).

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

based

Kill all jews

It’s funny because jews are going to be openly hunted in the streets of American cities very soon

Did they not watch the video? Do they think the world is stupid? Is not even the same thing.

why does it have to be every single time?
I don`t get it

It's funny because men don't actually ever say that about Jorden Peterstein

I have not watched a single Jew Peter video but from what I've read on here hes not talking down to people, Gilette was talking down to men, like they were scolding a dog

Nuff said

Attached: 1547749808717.jpg (1242x923, 171K)

keep it kosher

Attached: 311.png (429x410, 181K)

>libshits

>1 post by this ID

ATTN NEWFAGS: SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

Jordan Dumshitson literally hates women. He is a fully grown incel who never evolved emotionally.

do retards really believe this?

This. There's a difference between saying that it's not OK to tell a girl to smile when you have a professional camera on them and an uplifting sermon about improving yourself as an individual.

based

>berg
need I say more

Every non beta cuck:
You can be better. Stop living like a parasite with divorce money and get a job
Divorced femminist:
How DARE you!?

It’s funny that you believe that.

>one person who advocates being your best self that I can explore or ignore if I want to.
>Public ad campaign telling me I'm shit because pretending a company has a value system is a big trend
The two are not alike, even if I agreed with Gillette's messaging it's ridiculous. You sell razor blades, don't tell me where my morals should lie.

One is a political speaker and the other is a company that sells razors. Also he didn’t bash his fans he just encouraged them to do better. Gillette was telling men it not ok to be man, but better to be a cucked soiboi who dont wrestle, or can’t handle being teased.

>Peterson
>Your sadness springs from disorder so to start taking control of your surroundings your room is a good place to start

>Gillette
>Every man in existence are heinous unstoppable criminals raping everything they get in their sight unless niggers stop them also pls buy our product

Woooooow totally the same. Based kike logic 105 AVG Ashkenazi IQ on display at full force

Do you unironically believe their lies will always go unnoticed

>strawman

Cleaning your room is a step that appeals to most men because most men don’t do it. It’s an actual area to improve in.

Not harassing women is irrelevant and insulting to men because hardly any of us do it. Suggesting it is something that all men need to improve on is ridiculous. It’s equal as ridiculous to hold us accountable for the actions of other men simply because we are men. You don’t see me posting on twitter about how all women need to stop abusing being cunts.

He is a huckster that peddles antidepressants to children. Stop lying.

Can you imagine what would have happened if the commercial only depicted Arab men?

>men
>saying 'yass keween sray'
>t. fellow whytemne

GETTING REAL TIRED OF THESE ((PEOPLE)) AND THEIR STRAWMANS.

Peterson is a crypto kike who made 50k a month on patreon, I'm well aware he's looking out for himself more than anyone else. However that doesn't mean his words should be taken out of context in a kike non-sequitur argument

Additionally, there is no call to action with the “clean your room” thing. It’s an invitation to improve your own wellbeing.

Telling men that they need to be better to women is demanding an action that benefits others, and one that makes accusations about one’s moral behavior rather than just their tidiness.

/thread

kek'd. Do you think the jews ever made people laugh on their way to the ovens?

cool strawman onions b8 plebbit faggot

sage

>yas slay kween
don't confuse liberal Sסyboys with men faggot

How are men harassing women?

Me
Have your wife clean your room

Jews do tend to have really high IQs, you're right.

>(((berg)))

this

Attached: 1545082214575.png (754x577, 84K)

Accusing your customers of being harassers is off putting.

> fat chick reads a book on dieting. everyone's happy
> mcdonald's tries to sell burgers by going "not for fat fucks, you need to get in shape you disgusting blobs of fat" ... understandable outrage

apparently you do not.

>Jow Forums: "You can be better, don't plot against your neighbors"
>Jews: "How DARE you!?"

No, because the hall-of-cost didn't happen.

Kek

Don't clean your room, Jordan Petersons faulty advice is meant to further weaken and feminize men, by suggesting they do work that is traditionally not done by men. Do not clean your room, get your girlfriend or wife to clean it for you.

Forsberg is a Swedish name, but still.

Jordan Peterson: Speaks out against feminism

Gillette: Mouthpiece for feminism

It's not that hard to understand.

>undercover trotskyite good shabbos goy juden peterstein
>conservashit
the dark weebs really are controlled op and serve as gatekeepers

Attached: 1547068712333.jpg (1000x703, 434K)

one implies that your room isn't clean, the other implies that you harass women
newsflash: if you think there's a difference, you're a bigot

Joke’s in you Jordan Peterson is fucking terrible