STOP ADOPTING DISGUSTING FOREIGNERS AND START ADOPTING AMERICAN KIDS

STOP ADOPTING DISGUSTING FOREIGNERS AND START ADOPTING AMERICAN KIDS

Attached: B55D9310-0307-4B51-9292-9E04F51C2208.png (720x540, 751K)

All men are equal before the lord, user.

need a real war

user, most people would kill to adopt a healthy white baby but they aren't common, that's why they have to go overseas.

The difference is there are a decent amount of kids that are like 8+ in the system who were raised initially in a broken house. Tbh you don't want to adopt those kids.

be that as it may, it still makes more sense to adopt american kids. make your place a little nicer instead of collecting SJW points

WHAT ABOUT AN AMERICAN NIGGER BABY?

These stars brought this meme upon themselves.

Attached: 9119cc095cf128a73b50e5ca9767c8ca_resize.png (1200x800, 1.45M)

In any case I’m not dropping 2 thousand dollars on some premium dog, I’ll take the retarded one eye dog from the shelter for a nice 50 bucks

Maybe start making american kids.

Kill yourself you disgusting Frenchie, maybe the sounds of your wife being raped by a pack of Muslims distracted your brain from the fact that American orphans would still need homes even if the birth rate shot up by a million percent

>START ADOPTING AMERICAN KIDS
so niglets again? It all looks same to me, but I guess taking those orphan niggers you have is better than importing more orphan niggers like

We adopt your kids since every European country east of Germany is a failed state and always has been

>Using the wimpiest character of the anime for the thread image
GTFO OP.

Attached: The great sayaman.jpg (480x360, 15K)

that's a legit suggestion you tard!
or it would be as long as idiots like you aren't you doing it

i never understood this and i agree

Attached: political vegeta.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Croatia is to the south, tho.

The popularity of this sentiment is an opportunity to sick bleeding hearts against Hollywood and their love for adopting from abroad. All it would take is a little, nation-minded push. However I could be underestimating the hypocrisy of whites caring more about ASPCA funding than St. Jude funding.

Ever tried adopting a white American kid? It takes years,like. Nigs and chinklets? They're a dime a dozen. Even then you have to wait a bit. But if you promise to take a retarded one, the ChiComs will expedite the process as they want to rid their great society of all their tards. I know this because my brother adopted a half retarded kid from China within a year. Would've been much longer for a normal kid.

Maybe stop abandonning your american kids.

Better than the actual show.

Only true if you don't consider africans men, if you do genetics shits on your saying.

Make your own kids, do not raise the kids of other people like a cuck