Pagan Awakening General - /PAG/ - Get in here, improved OP edition

Everyone on here knows that we have to go back to a more spiritually fulfilled and united society. As we kicked the Christians out, because they became unbearable and their beliefs do not fit our Pagan roots, we should go back to our Pagan roots. I have come up with a plan for us to be able to restore our home lands ethnic composition. This plan has been enshrined by me in a new Pagan holy text. If you like and or appreciate me coming up with this plan, please buy the holy text, you can find it on Amazon (search term: 'Sturmsegel'). That book also contains the information for where to find a billion jobs world wide. But to make things happen faster, I am going to disclose the bare fundamentals of the plan.

Long story short: we will build up a right wing political social system (enough jobs for all our people).
That way we can leave our workplaces if the employer wants to force us to work with people we dislike.
>Invaders cant find jobs
We will have the economic advantage, so we will be able to buy back our home lands.
>Invaders will have a very tough time to find housing within 2 generations, because the speed of buying back will kumultatively increase.
20% of the population are enough to enable us to get rid of the invaders!

Arguing about different strands of paganism is only going to divide us. It's not a problem to have the very old historic Pagan lores from the past as historical teachings. There will be a more enlightened form of Paganism growing via this movement anyway.

(Part 1/2)

Attached: pagan avakening general.jpg (540x683, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fI5Qhd3R8ik
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCU-j4uuM70znbqYLORLp9NQ/videos
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA
youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg
youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured
youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper
youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU
youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
youtube.com/watch?v=RzqHPnECXWQ
youtu.be/zEwOxdAAjYE?t=571
youtu.be/SkYkF184ceo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pun9b_7zFqE
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2019/01/02/carl-jung-schlomo-freud-and-the-rejection-of-semitism/
youtube.com/watch?v=QKOshZPcUaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(Part 2)

Why I have made a religious holy text out of this: Religions are protected under our constitutions. Banks and employers are not allowed to discriminate against us this way.
I always have been a Pagan too and I want to help my Pagan frens.
>Many Pagans may not have a clue of what is happening and could get attacked by muslims and antifa, if you see someone wearing Mjölnir please talk to him, warn him and tell him to spread the word!

Tasks:
-Subvert your family and others, spread the word (most important, we need a good amount of people quite fast)
-Stick to the plan
-Find more job opportunities for the social system (Im not fond of the dough pockets tbf, but I already provided 4 different kinds of jobs, see second title of my book)
-Get a fucking job
-Provide jobs for the social system (give a couple of hours of gardening time to a manager, eat 1 or 2 portions of dough pockets per week)
-Build up website
-Post Pagan art for new breads

Jobs for the social system:
-Gardening (for low trust members) -> generates a base load of work
-Dough pockets (ONLY for high trust members) -> can be used to generate a variable amount of jobs

Quotes in the holy text:
cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fI5Qhd3R8ik

Attached: 1547666190907.jpg (1767x2360, 353K)

good youtube channels:

Styxhexenhammer666:
>youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos
Freedom Alternative:
>youtube.com/channel/UCU-j4uuM70znbqYLORLp9NQ/videos
The Golden One:
>youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos
Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA
Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg
DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured
Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Pagan Worship\Rituals
Indo-European Prayer and Ritual
youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
Sacred Water Places for Pagans
youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU
Pagan Worship at a Holy Well in Devon
youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
Swedish Pagan Vårblot (Ostara/Eostre) at Gamla Uppsala
youtube.com/watch?v=RzqHPnECXWQ
Lithuania's Happy Paganism
youtu.be/zEwOxdAAjYE?t=571
May Day and Easter Goddess of Dawn
youtu.be/SkYkF184ceo
Lithuanian Song Festival 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=Pun9b_7zFqE

You will regret this one day.
God will forgive you, but you'll have to repent.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 448K)

its ok, you Christians are allowed to participate in the social system. i mean, you guys too want to get rid of the muzzies, dont you? lets get our differences out of the way for the time being and restore our home lands first, how about that?

Pagan Knights it is then

Attached: deus vult.jpg (549x604, 60K)

I am very confused about spirituality, in my soul I am a heathen without question, but another part of me also accepts the Christian values.

This status between the worlds is not a condition that can be maintained permanently, but as I said I am very confused where to go.

how would you make that decision?

ok so are these the new "bhodi mantra" threads or what?

you see, i have watched JBPetersons lectures about the bible, and i can see that there is some valuable information and spiritual value in it. thats part of the reason why i didnt want to force christians to convert.

on the other hand there are bad things build into the bible, slave morality (mathews 'the poor are going to be poorer, the rich are going to be richer'), a jew was our savior, individualism which i think can not work and is dangerous ('its not the jews, goyim, its individuals. goyim!).

i dont know, it depends on how detached / attached you are to christianity. its also possible that you might want to stay christian because family will reject you. i can not tell you what i would do because im already a pagan.

i hope you can resolve your issue, though. maybe stick around and bump a little bit, the faster we get this going the less likely a civil war is.

im too newfaggy to know what bhodi mantra bread are. :< im not a faggot confirmed though, pic related :D

Attached: ThanksOP.png (816x240, 131K)

chill out bhodi we know its you...how you got a german proxy is another question though

You know, I'm Christian as well, but have always thought the secular nones to be worse then most other forms of heresy. Maybe it's sacrilegious to say, but having gods at all is less abhorrent then cutting yourself off from the notion altogether. Yet it's always relgious folk vs relgious folk because we want to replay great historical movements of the past.

I say pluck the log out of secularisms eye before we turn attention towards others.

Attached: 1547569971409.jpg (822x512, 132K)

my family is not really religious, and i've actually been living a pagan lifestyle since my childhood i had my rituals and connection to the "Anderswelt" (celtic as i've observed later) and actually i was always at home there,
but as I said I have become uncertain in my belief in the last year.

yea, because of our cultural 'issues' i wrote my book... it was necessary.

well. I dont know the ins and outs of religiosity in regards to genetic determination. smarter people more often tend to be non-religious / non-ideological. i also dont know how many people are acutally defacto ideological.

there is a probability that your offspring is going to regress to the mean and be actually ideological. if you dont want that they are going to become pink haired obese feminists, you might want to make sure that their ideological fundament is set quite early. i think this is a wide spread mistake non-ideological whites are doing.

i have also heard that many people go back to christianity because the secularism forms this horriffic nightmare at the moment, i wanted togive an a little bit more liberal alternative.

I have many lifestyles behind me, I was convinced atheist but have recognized that atheism is destructive and a secular religion that declares science as absolute, i have also followed ideologies but i found out that they are only echoes of religions, i was an vegetarian and a hippi an communist and nazi and nowhere did i find fulfillment.

The only thing that worked was the reflection on my inner spirituality, as I said what I already had as a child.

I think everyone has to negotiate that with themselves
thanks user

no problem mate.

the reason why i am a pagan is that the pegan gods basically are archetypes you should strive to achieve. i have always done that. naturally.

farewell, user!

BUMP

Hello Apollonian Germ, I've been watching your videos since yesterday. Great work!

Attached: 1541428746725.jpg (1080x1514, 233K)

BUMP

Attached: 1534283537092.png (962x891, 350K)

i think yesterday there was some confusion about this aswell. as far as i can tell, appolonian germ is a chemist aswell, right?

im not him. and i dont know if i endorse his videos or not.

>as far as i can tell, appolonian germ is a chemist aswell, right?
Yes.

And he holds practically the same positions you do. Idk why wouldn't you endorse his videos, you're linking one of them at least

well, my views are not really extremist. i would be on the center right, but as we have a foreign hostile occupation force in our countries, you have to be a little bit more right than that.

i post some copy pastas from fellow pagananons, possible that a video of his is amongst them.

does Nietzsche have a Place in Pagan Faith?

Attached: Nietzsche und Freud.jpg (648x340, 115K)

freud was a selfadmitted fraud.
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2019/01/02/carl-jung-schlomo-freud-and-the-rejection-of-semitism/

i didnt look into nietzsche, i had to look into way too many different other things... also im not soo much into pilo stuff, im more of a science autist.

His deconstruction of Christianity is spot on

youtube.com/watch?v=QKOshZPcUaE

Although I think he got too blackpilled on religion and faith so he couldn't find a way out of his crippling nihilism.
His excessive drug usage didn't do him any good as well.

BUMP

Attached: 1537444425193.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Attached: 1497621400435.jpg (4443x2537, 3.88M)

i really dont understand why this isnt getting more traction. i had 3 really good breads, but the last 3 days were not well attended.

Attached: 7598.png (375x360, 60K)

i even asked portugalanon what to improve in the OP. what do you think of the improvements i made?

thx, I was more about Nietzsche tho.
couldnt find a pic without Freud for some reason

Attached: 1539196611061.jpg (750x928, 142K)

give it time 88 user, none of the big Threads here got big by the first 2 Months

Attached: 1538854451596.jpg (960x631, 108K)

>just keep at it, soldier!
kk, thx.

Attached: 1539273996902.jpg (718x553, 44K)

some art for bumps

Attached: 1547318353354.jpg (800x533, 115K)

Attached: il_570xN.243692367.jpg (570x456, 111K)

Attached: 50c41772e9002f300deb86e9a8a26fbd.jpg (500x500, 74K)

so... are you bumping this because you think it is at least kind of a good plan? i feel like im harrassing the kraut/pol/ bread by always linking to my OP. should i keep on doing that or is that too gayfaggy? :D

Bump.

the german regime wasnt treating you greekanons too well :< well, good to see that greekanons understand what i have been doing. i hope you will be able to get rid of the invaders aswell, greekanon!