Trump told Cohen to illegally rig polls

Trump told Cohen to illegally rig polls.

MAGA

foxnews.com/politics/michael-cohen-levels-new-allegation-claims-he-worked-to-rig-online-polls-at-trumps-direction

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.36.51 PM.png (424x496, 268K)

there are no laws against this. It's not illegal. might i remind you of the polls showing Hillary +90% over Donald Trump? Fuck off beaner

No one cares.

He did a shitty job.

All online polls are rigged.

4Diminsional Chess to make it illegal to rig polls

I hope this kike has his face carved off

Them digies though

DUDE IM A KIKE LMAO

Illegal? Show me the law.

>Taking the word of a convicted Jew criminal

And as we all know, the President is selected by the polls.

Is brigading an online poll even illegal?

Attached: 118975BD-D14A-4BD9-B1A4-BFBA199B598B.jpg (800x1000, 100K)

>Kike going to jail for lying to Congress
>Democratic Congress wants him to testify
>Actually thinking he will tell the truth.
>Also this kike has no proof.

Paco, this is the same as everyone on Jow Forums going on to twitter to vote in their absurd Twitter polls. It's not illegal. It's basically shitposting.

>mexican intellectuals

>the polls are rigged, Melania....bigly.

A reminder to never have a Jewish lawyer if you're a conservative. The Cohen Jew will say anything to try to perpetuate the Jewish conspiracy. Cohen should be disbarred for life and imprisoned likewise.

Rachel Corrie? The insane cunt who thought that her angry, delusional self righteousness could stop a tank?

by /pol

What I don't get...why did Trump even praise Conehead in the first place?

and not only his personal jew lawyer...he praised half of his administration saying he chose the best people. He then proceeded to shit on them on twatter.

that is some nigger tier shit.

The left always projects

We here on Jow Forums did this for months. Handcuffs when?

It was a bulldozer and your country will soon cease to exist as you know it. A goy will be King of Jerusalem.

Attached: 2DA5EC77-D779-495C-A7C9-7F96A30EBB9B.jpg (800x1066, 104K)

oh no! please don't rig our precious polls. god save us if the polls are completely authentic! no liberal organization has ever rigged a poll!

that's it, i'm a /cruzmissle/

this

all polls had Killary to win, so Cohen was a failure and a thief.
This is whats called a coup smear campaign and it will end disastrously for the left.

>all polls had Killary to win,
They didn't

When you actually read what happened it's a real stretch to say he even wanted poll rigging. Probably just asked Cohen for some good PR on the internet and Cohen spent a tiny bit of the money trying to make himself a sex symbol who supports Trump and pocketed the rest.
It's hilarious

women for JEWZ

absolutely degenerate jews in every aspect of every problem

Attached: bq-5c3b7c2d9c754.jpg (400x391, 64K)