The deplatforming continues

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/roku-removes-infowars-channel-following-social-media-outcry-n959321

now Roku is dropping him. is this the end for our based water filter merchant? who did he piss off to the point where every trace of him is being eradicated? this is some Soviet level thought crime enforcement.

Attached: 1526719045948m.jpg (932x1024, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/08/15/another-registrar-rejects-the-daily-stormer-as-coinbase-blocks-transfers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's just their time. he's been saying it for decades. everyone's so stoned right now and worried about race, no one seeds the way we're headed towards a resource war and mass censorship

guess i'll go buy another shirt since he's getting censored, kek

The name comes from the Japanese word 六 meaning "motorcycle"

the first people to get massively deplatformed were the people talking about race from the right though. It's been over a year since andrew anglin got kicked off of everything. even the major crypto lads kick you off if you send money to him.

Attached: image001.png (400x580, 554K)

i thought it meant 6

>bitcoin is regulated from p2p now
shut the fuk up

race is a stupid concept, in america we have something greater. when all the countries clam up during the resource war and get all ethnic, america will be worried about who's the greatest at following the law that makes us all equal.
race is stupid.

>meme flag being a retard
Nothing new here.

Attached: E62ABB8A-5526-47B1-924B-6945E7E6AA1A.jpg (440x534, 115K)

It's gonna get to the point where we will have to mail people cash..

checked and wept

venturebeat.com/2017/08/15/another-registrar-rejects-the-daily-stormer-as-coinbase-blocks-transfers/

You're also insane. That worked in a segregated country that was majority protestant and like 92% white 7% black 1% other. Wonder how it'll work when it's 50% white 50% other with no dominant religion.

>race is a stupid concept

Saying that until you're blue in the face doesn't change reality

>coinbase
lmao you stupid cuck,
no wonder bitcoin is fukd
no, i said, in america, as americas, we have something better.
i've seen all your arguments about dna, and at the end of the day dna don't matter unless you build a comfy country.

Decentralized internet when?

Attached: 1 crxdmz7o9297jz0L1RkbAw.png (1013x558, 610K)

inb4 the fcc has vans rolling around asking for a tax on that illegal network

Old news is old

Also Streisand effect. InfoWars is doing better than ever

This guy FUCKS!

Roku is a new development. I hope you're right about the Streisan effect. I can't believe what they're doing to him

Sup al qaeda
Just breaking up the tension

>as americas
>we
Shut up, foreign trash

i kinda want a dna test (i'm sure the fbi's done one on me haha) but i don't trust those corporations to not data harvest it. sad.
i'm pretty white.

Does he have an archive with all his shows?

Blood drinking cockroaches

Ha can just put his shows up on BitTorrent.

Attached: 34EDF3C9-7F29-4CB8-95F3-34B7304411C4.jpg (800x1066, 104K)