HAPPENING: REDUCTION IN FORCE COMING TO GOVT. WELFARE WHORES

How likely is it?
How are you going to prepare for the inevitable chimpout?
Are you comfy?

Attached: reductioninfaggots.png (840x762, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R4MuE
usgovernmentspending.com/total_1921USmt_18ms5n
usgovernmentspending.com/total_1922USmt_18ms5n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he could

but he won't

4Dchess

archive.is/R4MuE

Attached: TeflonDon.jpg (540x681, 124K)

but he might

He will.

How many times have you been in a government building and it's mostly staffed by obese nigger women that require pic related?

Attached: double-wide-chair-enchanting-office-chairs-desk-a-fresh-for-fat-people-com.jpg (650x613, 30K)

Pussy doesn't have the Balls though

Attached: Capture.png (529x555, 583K)

Teflon Don is so much better than Slick Willy

Attached: bill_clinton_PNG7.png (620x388, 155K)

He'll use it as a negotiation card against the Dems who are beyond scared and dont even want him to have a platform to speak on the wall issue hence the attempt to stall by Nancy and her "cancellation" of the state of the union. They're afraid and the amount of shilling on this site alone should tell you all you need to know about the state of the Dems.

he's gonna probably just lay off workers in piecemeal, starting with the most unironically useless occupations in the whole mess, ending at the cutting edge where the "non-necessary" workers are still actually kind of necessary, it's just the gov is shutdown

You think he just accidentally walked into this situation?

lmao

>longest shut down in history
>lacks balls

It’s finally HAPPENING

Attached: 3B1C0BE9-57ED-44CE-8425-DC18D85FBF18.jpg (1876x1054, 439K)

>You think he just accidentally walked into this situation?
No, I don't.

Thank god.

It's been 98 years straight of government growth.

So you're telling me there's a chance it may get smaller?

I do NOT believe it for a second.

>that'll be $157,312.43 per chair
>t. minority owned artisinal chinese chair small business

Do it!!
The left all wants ICE gone so do it!
I want he ATF gone so do it!
Cut the government weed back and burn the stumps.

seriously, some of these faggots act like the exponential growth of legislation and government is a good thing.

>YOU'RE FIRED
>Mr President, you can't fire government employees, they are protected workers
>

Attached: 3cfd99e1a47730ca710955bf4b153909be9e45dc_hq.jpg (921x754, 51K)

So his endgame begins huh? Democrats better get to it

Again, you need to ask yourself a plain and simple question before you make a thread everytime Trump literally does anything. Why would he do said thing and how would that benefit Israel and God’s Chosen People? Why would he start laying off government workers? How does that benefit Israel and God’s Chosen People?

>He'll use it as a negotiation card against the Dems
Hope not. This country needs to shed a shit ton of government agencies, departments, and personnel.

Attached: 463246.jpg (1024x638, 67K)

as likely as him starting building the wall and getting troops back on his first day.
possible but EAT A DICK instead.

This looks like a winnable angle for Trump.

>opportunity to remove painfully obvious bloat in government
>MSM would try to spin and report this as "job killing" during a shutdown
>people read what jobs were canned, see the waste involved in government

He can't remove whole departments without it backfiring, but "muh system" gov employees with no functional use or are there to waste time would be finally vulnerable to the axe.

Frees up more money to send to Israel.

Heil!

>how likely is it
Another pipe dream, like Hillary in jail. It's not happening you idiots.

>better let the government grow at unsustainable rates to stop our government from handing over money to Israel
Oh look, the federal reserve Jews are here.

Attached: 68471879.jpg (929x960, 66K)

this is where he could trim the fat.

Attached: IMG_0232.jpg (2048x1417, 705K)

Pulling Troops out of the ME didnt benefit Israel or the Jews at all, in fact it is to their detriment
Yet you lukewarm IQ people will still screech that he is a like puppet

Which employees get canned though? Like just parks and recreations shit or like cia fba irs alphabet and glow niggers?

I would say that we should save NASA but it's a lost cause

Attached: Why we aren't exploring space anymore.jpg (1526x1932, 1.01M)

Cut them Don we are counting on you. Middle class grandpa from the Midwest reporting in.

Attached: 88EEA7EB-F773-43D9-9674-262535A2D769.jpg (734x1024, 81K)

He's not laying off the CIA or the Pentagon you retards. So quick to attack those that are just pawns by the deep state instead of the Deep State itself. Typical conservatards

Since 1922.
Warren Harding.
usgovernmentspending.com/total_1921USmt_18ms5n

Scroll to the bottom to see total federal spending in 1921

usgovernmentspending.com/total_1922USmt_18ms5n

Scroll to the bottom to see total federal spending in 1922

No after war military reduction, recession, expansion, infrastructure, inflation, or GDP excuses. Just smaller government.

HUD?
NASA?
fuck that shit, PAUSE until no more national debt

fire them all, let god sort it out

Attached: dc.png (607x458, 40K)

it's fine. Chuck and Nancy don't give a shit. It just makes them look better.

Attached: DatVenis.png (811x884, 1.27M)

opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/workforce-restructuring/reductions-in-force/

Attached: rifregs.png (772x601, 67K)

>SEC
>Fed Reserve
>0%

Attached: Thalmor.png (527x594, 18K)

that's not actually all of JPL right, that's just some woman's meeting of which there is a picture

right

god i wish i was born in the 40-50s. They look so fucking comfy. Hopefully reincarnation is a thing.

(((Urban Development))) and (((Human Services)))

or it could be that space exploration is largely pointless since we lack any possibility of travel outside our solar system.
>we have telescopes in space.
"we don't explore space"

Attached: ewok.jpg (500x651, 98K)

Furloughing the small business administration sounds like a really effective tactic to building small business.

Just as I thought , the glow niggers get to keep their jobs

>you think he accidently walked into this situation

Yes. He is going hard for the wall, got extra goodies along the way

>trump will now bargin for wall or he will lay off furloughed lefties.

When was the CIA formed?
YOU repukes and YOUR dim family members are fucking mental midgets.
See this post retard

>They look so fucking comfy.
you would probably hate their bathing habits if you were transported from now to then, otherwise I think it was probably pretty nice

>0% Federal Reserve
Soon

Attached: 24324.png (625x930, 403K)

If you only knew how bad things really are.

Attached: untitled.png (588x600, 633K)

Attached: BAS_MAGA3 the search for Keeping America Great.png (773x821, 299K)

>I, President Trump, hereby order all niggers and spics are fired

Yes. Cut the CIA and Home Land security. They don’t really secure anything.

The SBA is typically know for giving niggers, spics and women nice stipends to start shitty destined-to-fail businesses on the taxpayer dime. I’m okay with this being on hold for a while.

Every fucking time, whether it’s federal or state. The nigger cunt is normally half retarded and proudly displays her bachelors degree that was just given to her and not earned.

>thinks the federal reserve is part of the government
>thinks trump can lay off federal reserve
>thinks the US isn't constantly sucking the federal reserves dick every day ao they dont Jack up interest rates and fuck everyone and everything

Kek

How about a constitutional law that sets a max amount of legislations to be valid at any given time?

It costs $1,800 dollars

firing everyone and rehiring who you want is a common practice when a change of ownership happens

Shalom!!!!!

strange how NASA, NIH, smithsonian are all suffering while the (((federal reserve))) and the (((SEC))) are completely unaffected.

I used to work for the government in canada here before I went into business. If it's anything similar here the government workers are mostly surly entitled cunts who take weeks and months off at a time for various "health and mental health" reasons as well as scamming benefits. Also they promoted based 95% off seniority so it lead to a demoralized attitude amongst the workers. Rate of work was pitifully slow. Didnthat a few years out of school and said hell na I can't do this for 30 years

Federal Reserve is a private company and can't be touched by the government. Unfortunately.
The SEC only employs 3,500 people. With so few workers, they probably all got labeled "essential."

How likely is it? Lol. As if trump would actually do something that matters.

Thought none of that, you retarded hubristic faggot.

Attached: 1537322929559.jpg (704x904, 101K)

Kids like you should focus on your taxes rather than politics. Don't you have a tide pod to munch on?

You obliviously have no idea on the markup on federal contracting. I managed to land one for software license keys and made like $4k.

I'm trying to get a federal job right now. A lot of people stopped coming to work. I'll gladly take their job

Schwing!!!

>we lack any possibility of travel outside our solar system
Explain to a brainlet pls

>gassing the fortnite class nitrous

insane

Not really. You might change the top brass but no one fires the workers.

Yeah. Real afraid. They have successfully prevented him from accomplishing anything in the first two years that won’t be reversed the second he leaves office. He has arrested no one, disclosed nothing, done nothing about voter fraud, nothing about tech censoring all his supporters, nothing about the communist brainwashing colleges, and has built no wall. Even if he does build a “wall,” it will end up covering only a small percentage of the border, and will be an easily climbed fence. Real scared. Keep the faith wide eyed babes. Pathetic.

Trump did something similar - for every new federal regulation, two must be cut.

Best approach would be to remove obvious fat in government, not removing functional people that do their jobs. Target the jobs / departments with names that anyone can tell at a glance is government waste. Even if it's only a few jobs overall, the media would be tempted to report on it and call it job killing during a shutdown, which would backfire outright once we learn what positions / departments were removed, and Trump could use it as evidence that he is "draining the swamp" / making government more efficient.

Teflon Don = final boss that nothing sticks to.
Slick Willy= he has a slick willy.

Is 80s Trump comfier than Presidential Trump?

Attached: 54E1093F-C21E-4A25-AA42-D21417AFD5EC.jpg (1024x781, 97K)

checked

...until their welfare, hoodrat voting bloc starts getting hungry with no SNAP gibs.

I have never been in a government building save the post office and school

You sounds like you got fired for being a cunt.

They have already announced via an anonymous editorial that they are firing everyone they think is part of the resistance.

If he is known for saying anything its "You're Fired" Do you think he hasn't been preparing for this moment for decades?

That's because you're a decent human being

We don't have fusion rockets yet. Without it would take a VERY long time just to reach the next star.

FUCK!
I knew I should’ve voted for Hillary! Damn it!
Goddamnit Dlormpf fucked me over! I’ve been BTFO! That’s it I’ve had it
I’m turning 360 degrees and walking away from politics forever

Attached: 79DB1369-DD61-46D4-A379-301F0CCE01D4.jpg (525x547, 88K)

>responds to post about "trimming fat"
>declares 0% federal reserve
>gets called out for being fucking retarded
>DUR HUR HUR THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

FUCKING TOP KEK! Thanks user I had a great laugh

Never one that bad, but some real lardos yes

Every time. Our tax dollars hard at work.

Lone black man as adult supervision so they can't fuck things up. In despair.

No actually. I'm a touch more ambitious than wanting do sit around bored waiting around a decade to get enough seniority to get promoted for a few more wage cuck bucks. Happily self employed these days. We did get great benefits and a lot of people used to scam scam glasses and orthopaedic coverage by going to crooked eye doctors and podiatrists and basically just getting free sneakers and sunglasses when they didn't need prescription ones.

So it's just a matter of time - it's not like there's some radiation field surrounding our solar system?

oh pls

pls do it

Attached: 1532557622811.png (232x266, 4K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

TRUMP HAS A LIST OF EVERYBODY WHO GOLD BRICKED FROM THEIR FEDERAL JOB AND SHILLED AGAINST HIM ON LEDDIT

Attached: A2403EDD-B3B6-4444-B753-C948B030A7D4.jpg (800x1000, 100K)

fuck no

I've waited too long for the collapse of the USA

#ImWithHer

>Explain to a brainlet pls
space is big. it takes us 9 months to reach Mars which is the closest "hospitable" (more so than Venus) to humans. They haven't even discovered anything of value on Mars, and if they did how would we send it back?
It's infeasible to think we can transport anything to earth that wouldn't be so cost prohibitive that it's useless.
on top of that you can't just add endless tonnage to the earth without fucking up our orbit around the sun which would affect the orbit of other planets in a cascading effect (as other orbits are shifted they will in turn affect the orbits of their neighboring planets, etc.)
>We have space telescopes to explore space because we will never be able to travel out of our solar system.
the next nearest solar system is Andromeda - 2.5 MILLION LIGHT-YEARS away.
>So.
Even if you traveled at the speed of light (which is a scientific impossibility) it would take 2.5 million FUCKING years to reach it.
>pic not related

Attached: MoonsOrbit4Retards.jpg (754x657, 34K)

Glow niggers have their own funding through control of the drug trade.

yeah but they are so stupid they'll just assume "Orange Man Bad". They won't blame their masters.

Bless you.

Post more like this, so I can stock up on the info.