The absolute retarded state of women

There are videos with subliminal messaging in them that women listen to that claim to make your boobs and butt look bigger, just by listening. Just read the comments on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoAqQao0bTQ&list=PLMPnU6J4tn5BVdpEE-PgzYFO8vht39Slg

Attached: retard.jpg (448x344, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbT8zTgQ05w&list=PLMPnU6J4tn5BVdpEE-PgzYFO8vht39Slg&index=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m on mobile post some

I like retarded women..

Attached: 1DE95EE1-986D-4AB2-877E-1F36B50E5874.gif (450x327, 2.68M)

That's a photo of a MK ultra victim

It's teenage sociopath girls writing abusive things

do they have one for dick size? asking for my wifes son

>so I just started and my parents are complimenting my butt and they said I look sexy, I'm only 13 WTF
>wow just wow. i listened to this like twice and a few hours later my sister told me that my boobs looked bigger. also, i didn’t get as bloated as i usually do while eating. it’s working! i recommend!
>So I listened to this twice yesterday and today my mum keeps on complementing me on my butt
>I'm not keeping good track of time but I'd say that it's been a bit over a month, since I've listed to this and I listen 3-5 times a day. I definitely see results! And feel results! My lower belly is smaller and I can feel and see my waist getting smaller, when I put my arms down there's a gap (my waist).... My butt tho!!!! Thank you!!
>Okay, I listened to this overnight (after a booster to get results overnight) and alright everything cool, fine but now that I'm listening again, I just noticed I feel like I did exercise especially my stomach. It's just my second day!
Good luck everyone! ^^
>
Holy Schnapp
4 months ago (edited)
Ok, I promise I’ll actually update unlike other people! I’ll try to update about every week maybe earlier I’m just starting so, yeah

EDIT: it’s been two days and I’m seeing that my boobs are getting a little bigger, and I’ve somehow lost 5 pounds...idk but I’m listening to this and one to lose weight at the same time and I think it works faster when I’m listening to both

Update: it’s been about a week and I went from a C cup to a D. I’m also now starting to use a booster by “Rain subliminals” and I’ve lost 15 pounds!

Attached: pedo weird.png (838x459, 49K)

I watched it, my cock grew at least four times the size it was when I started the vid

Attached: retarded girl 1.png (876x467, 48K)

bump

Over 400K views on this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbT8zTgQ05w&list=PLMPnU6J4tn5BVdpEE-PgzYFO8vht39Slg&index=4

Society is doomed.

I would teach y’all what’s happening here, other than bots, but I hate mobile typing.

Moar comments:

>OMG IT WORKED!! So, I watched this in class while I was working and noticed a sharp pain in my side. I thought nothing off it and continued with my work. When I woke up the next day I had lost weight! I was at 158 the day before, and now 155! I am AMAZED. This stuff really works and I won't stop listening!
>I don't Know why but i feel something stuck in my neck!!is that natural?
>I am listening for like 6 minutes, and something is tickling me all over my body? Does that happen to you?
>i am 204 pounds, and i lost 12lbs because of the other subliminals, and i want new one so im now 192lbs and hoping my goal could be 130lbs or 120lbs, in 3 months, and im doing diets with it anyway, like and comment if you want updates
>CAN U DO ONE FOR SKINNY LEGS???? OMG PLSSSS
>I am currently 118 pounds, and I'm 5'5.. I plan to lose 20 pounds or more. I just listened to the entire thing once and now I'm listening again. Would you guys like updates of my progress?

oh wow nice!

I've been using subliminals for 10+ years but you zoomers are pathetic wretched creatures and need to die

>Society is doomed.
been in this state for a while now, this is just showing how the doom metastasizes.

>Has unprotected sex with dozens of guys
>Convinced she got herpes from a public bathroom

This is gold, thanks user

bump

Attached: 1545804979989.jpg (1125x1099, 746K)

she got the herps?

Attached: unknown (1).png (1028x649, 722K)

Attached: boogie1488cumcompilation.png (302x416, 179K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 1.32.30 PM.png (800x452, 60K)

Anything that makes boobs bigger is fine by me.

FUCK CHESTLETS

Attached: chestlets btfo.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

>FUCK CHESTLETS
Hell yea brother.

sounds like some weird pedo roleplay

That's how zoomers communicate since they are mentally ill and evil abominations
There is no use increasing their fat deposit sizes unless they are in concentration camps

this is showing nothing, actually. Like 15% of people have IQ under 85, so logically, some will believe in stupid shit like that

This is exacly whats going on. These retards fell for an obvious larp

This is the cringiest picture I've ever seen.

And all of whoville rejoiced

They also read astrology well into their adulthood.

wtf I have tits now

This guy gets it.
Smart women are a pain in the ass. Literally they will drive you mad.
Just get yourself a derpy girl and be happy.

Attached: 25934505-9AA0-4C8B-93A7-5F138A6EC313.jpg (712x948, 205K)

who doesnt?

Attached: retard.jpg (480x360, 33K)

I love to watch people being this psyopsed, reminder to not drink the cool aid, you might be doing the same thing with certain threads on Jow Forums

Attached: 66566f1eacb7687b486e6171bc6b232f[1].jpg (750x750, 116K)

Jesus fucking christ.
Thanks for making me feel better about being a virgin still. Fuck if this is the average female and their intelligence I do NOT want anything to do with them.