Trump Appeals to Cognitively Challenged Voters

Kek, just repeating what we all have already known.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ceAmFkCukU

Attached: 1547747631173.jpg (217x172, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVgHtLWw9uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the first minute this guy went from saying race realists were wrong, to how IQ tests actually work. kek

Does the shit colored kike actually provide actual evidence or does he just want us to take his word for it?

Shitting on half the country didn't work for them in 2016. Let's see if it gets them some votes in 2020

>A JEW conducted the research so it's totally legit.
>If you don't accept diversity, you are dumb.
>All the stupid Dem's voted for Trump... hello!
>We must make life seem as complex as possible so we can look smart. ie. A simple life is for simpltons. >Dems aren't winning so they must copy the tactics of the right.
>Summary: Over half of America is dumber than a box of rocks. Dems must become like them to win.

>Ableism is okay when we do it

This
Also this

I hope CNN and the MSM take this up to alienate people even more :3

All bullshit propaganda. It's an old, tired meme that Jews have been using for at least a century in their propaganda to make the old ways seem stupid and the new changes they were implementing seem like "progress." This primarily works on the ignorant and "cognitively challenged" since they don't know any better.

So niggers like Trump then?

It got my vote.

WOW SUCH CREDIBILITY I GUESS IM RETARDED SO NOW I ONLY VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS LIKE THE REST OF MY DOWNY BRETHREN

Daily reminder that these "studies" are conducted not by asking who the subjects voted for/political affiliation, but by asking questions about stances like immigration and gay marriage and so on, and deriving who you support from your answers. Using this technique they declare niggers and spics, who have low IQ, to be Trump supporters, despite them universally voting blue for gibs despite being opposed to a vast majority of their policies. Also it's funny how science is always right to leftists when they cook up a study about how the right is dumb dumbs, but is suddenly a big Hitler when niggers are found to be hyper violent literal retards due to genetics.

Too bad it's actually true and the overwhelming majority of all voters are dumber than a box of rocks.

Consider that the AVERAGE IQ in this country is what, 100? SUPPOSEDLY. That's assuming the numbers weren't fudged (and I suspect that they were.) So half of those 100 have an IQ under 100.

Approximately 175 million voters are either at or below the average of 100. Consider also that an IQ of 100 is absolutely nothing to brag about and is literally a step above mental retardation.

That means that 175 million voters are borderline or actual retards.

Does that mean all the idiots voted for Trump and all the educated people voted for Hilary? Well... no, actually. It would actually imply that both voter bases are comprised of roughly 50% sub-100 IQ individuals, or to put it bluntly: both parties are full of fucking idiots who are blissfully unaware of their own stupidity.

also going to be a total cunt and...

/thread

>(((researchers)))
Anything sniveling leftist cowards conclude is irrelevant. Sorry, but we are living by the rules you wrote now. >winning is the only thing that matters

Attached: 0FC9B16A-89AA-4725-873F-572F4A29CBC3.jpg (2652x1434, 630K)

i don't like trump but I'd vote for him over any democrite.

this is one of those sub 100 iq voters I was talking about who is blissfully unaware of his own stupidity.

He lacks the self-awareness necessary to see that the world is not black and white but full color and that friend may wear enemy color and that enemy may wear friendly color.
He sees the world only in an "us vs them" mentality, a mentality brought upon him by the masters he does not know are masters.

It's a method that helped them divide and conquer America. Henry Ford mentioned Jews calling people "hicks" back in 1920.

>The Jew-controlled melodrama made the farmer a "rube," and Jew-made fiction presented him as a "hick," causing his sons to be ashamed of farm life.

>The Jew is a product of city life, and that peculiar phase of city life which is found in the ghetto. He sees in a farmer only a "hick" and a "rube." You may rest entirely assured that it was not the Yankee, himself a product of the farms, who turned the agriculturist into a joke, until today the joke has emptied our farms of men. The theatrical "hick" and "rube" of the gold-brick story and the hayseed play, were of Jewish origin. The Jew is a product of city life, and of that phase of city life where the "wits" play a large part. The America of the average Jew who caters to the entertainment of Americans is comprehended in a beaten path from the box-office, to back-stage, and thence to an eating place. He doesn't know America as yet, except as a huge aphis which he may milk.

> we all have already known.
WILD FAGGOT OP uses "The Emperor's New Clothes" argument!!!
It's not very effective...

Attached: Not Very Effective.jpg (454x340, 20K)

I am in the top 2% IQ wise and think that people who would pick Hillary over Trump were the most stupid.

I fucking love Dave Pakman

This is true. I have an IQ of 43 and i LOVE tRUMP.

>Left demands everyone else believe that there are 8 thousand genders, sexualities, and that children can be stripper drag queens
>Calls the other side mentally deficient

Based leaf

If you were truly as smart as you proclaim yourself to be you would have recognized that no presidential candidate offered this last election was a good fit for the office of President of the United States of America.

They weaponized your hatred for each other, utilized it to pull the wool over your eyes so you'd be too busy garroting each other to notice them pillaging the coffers.

Over half of Dem voters are niggers and spics, average IQ of about 85. It is not possible for the average IQ of dems to be over 90. Since the national IQ of the US is 97, and we are split roughly 50/50, Dem and Repub, if Dems are 7 points below average, Repubs are 7 points above. So, repubs 14 points higher - a FULL standard deviation above extremely low IQ leftists.

Not how it works. Your stupidity is showing.

It's bad form (and gay as fuck) to /thread your own post, you vain, arrogant faggot

Exactly how it works. YOUR stupidity is showing. See, idiot, if you take my IQ of 150, and average it with your IQ of 50, it comes out to 100. We each comprise 50% of the sample. Can your low IQ follow so far? Since half of the sample was below by 50 points, the other half must be 50 points ABOVE. What grade are you in, retard? I'm guessing that you are about 20 years old, and in the 4th grade.

It's bad form (and gay as fuck) to get mad over such trivial shit. The only reason you would behave this way with such a reply was if you were trying to make yourself feel better you vain, arrogant faggot.

What's wrong though? Did it hit a little too close to home?
That's how averages actually work. Displaying your lack of understanding and your quick temper for all to see only cements the notion that you are below average.

Stay stupid. Stay mad.

No, it's not. You just really want it to be that way because you're a white nationalist dipshit.
Your entire self-image is predicated upon sheer delusion.

Your argument is that "HURR ALL NIGGERS ARE STUPID AND ALL NIGGERS ARE DEMS SO HURR ALL DEMS ARE STUPID!!!!)
But that's not an argument based in fact, or logic, it's based in your own prejudice.

You're readily proving my point that both sides are full of idiots who do not know they are idiots.

YYOU are actually proving the point that you are a low IQ piece of trash who gets his kicks out of showing his stupidity on a random board where his idiocy is not welcome. I know now for a FACT that your schooling never got up to the point of figuring things like averages and weighted averages. Sorry, low IQ scumbag, if a certain portion of a sample is BELOW the average of the entire population, the rest must be ABOVE. Now fuck off, retard.

>you don't agree with libtard talking points?!?
Pretty much how it went.

>drumpf voters so dumb
>make way more money than the literal nigger-tier welfare recipient leftoids
OH NO NO NO

Attached: election by education and income.jpg (1242x818, 191K)

Like I'm giving views to some beta faggot being a narcissist on YouTube.

So much stupid in one post. Many wow.
Careful, little buddy: your butthurt is showing.
Stay wrong and stay mad dumbass.

>Not how it works. Your stupidity is showing.
Please explain how it works then. If you are such a gifted human it should be easy to explain how it REALLY works...

It certainly doesn't work by generalizing entire groups of people with positive or negative stereotypes that aren't actually grounded fully in reality and extrapolating averages from those fictitious numbers.

If you can't figure out why that is not only pseudo-scientific but makes you look like a simpleton, you deserve the derisive sneers and laughter you receive when you espouse your retarded beliefs.

so i still have my vote

Orange mad bad.
Drumpf voters dumb.

The comments are filled with so many lies, so much stupidity and so much projection. Disgusting.

Geez, i know Trump supporters are nothing like the elegant and nuanced free thinkers of the Democrats. I know i feel like I'm on the cutting edge of a woke worker's utopia, when i listen to Pelosi, Schumer, ol'Auntie Maxine, and that scrappy but lovable upstart Cortez. Gillabrand and Harris and Hirono and Swalwell just a consortium of geniuses!

Attached: black-lives-matter-bernie.png (594x323, 235K)

Kek
Also, nothing gets me seething like a self-checker. GOD DAMNIT I hate those unfathomable faggots.

Look, I have always voted left wing
Yet I am appalled at these attempts to medicalise politics.

It goes hand in hand with the leftist slogan:
>they are not evil, they are just sick

By identifying opposed ideologies as illnesses, these leftists are no different than the Chinese, who jail Uyghurs on the basis Islam is a disease.

Of course the Chinese establishment knows it is not technically a disease. They call it cultural contamination... But treating it as a disease is the gateway to practices such as internment. The medical language helps hiding the oppression.

I am not advocating Uyghurs, here. Just saying that the abuse of medical language is, in fact, evidence of the intention to remove some sort of opposition or discredit it on the basis of labels that are supposed to reflect biological natural kinds whereas, in fact, reflect just the cultural values of the oppressors.

t. Foucault

Attached: foucault.jpg (336x336, 18K)

What if I told you that both sides are equally guilty of the same nonsense and eagerly ignore it when their "side" does the same thing they get mad at the "other side" for doing.

Every time. It's almost like you stupid fucks can't see the forest for the trees.
Dems, repubs, commies, libertarians, the majority of you are fucking idiots presenting yourselves as intellectuals and it makes for some primo laughter.

>Nothing gets me seething like somebody posting on the Internet

God damn that is some pathetic shit. What else do you get seething over? Everything?

Just kill yourself you pathetic faggot lmao

You talk like a fag

cringe

ya don't say..

Attached: unemployment-is.png (500x536, 99K)

Reminder that simulating brain damage by shutting down parts of the brain made people more liberal.

Fuck off you incomprehensible prick. I can't even imagine how large and fragile your ego must be to check or /thread yourself. You couldn't wait for affirmation from someone else so you did it to yourself. It makes me seethe because I hate watching my fellow countrymen turn into spineless jellies whose self-worth is based off of (you)'s.

Reminder that reversing evolution makes brains more conservative..

youtube.com/watch?v=uVgHtLWw9uA

100 is the average iq by definition.

Its funny as fuck because thats exactly how liberals are. They need to be directed by the media or politicians to know what to want/like/hate/disapprove etc.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

I kind of feel like this whole thing is complete and utter bullshit.

and your shit's all retarded.

>The year of our Lord 2019
>using cringe unironically
knife your jugular
>Incomprehensible prick
Nobody's fault but your own that you're too stupid to read and understand words
Yep which means there's an awful lot of people with an IQ under 100.

>guy that concludes everything is racist calls others stupid

Attached: 1547443705324.jpg (792x836, 176K)

What in the fuck are you even on about you stupid fuck? You're all stupid. Black, white, brown, it doesn't matter. You're fucking stupid.

It makes me lol uncontrollably when I see you fucking dipshits making a big deal over 10 IQ points and how that makes you so "superior" to everybody else while simultaneously ignoring the counsel of individuals who are actually your intellectual betters.

You don't get to have it both ways, you pathetic vermin. If that 10 points puts you miles ahead of these "niggers" I am light-years ahead of both of you.

Deal with that knowledge in whichever way you see fit; I suspect you will flail about unintelligibly while accusing me of being Jewish.

Top fucking kek

/thread

Blacks cause most crimes, well above per capita of other races.
The Left: Statistics are racist, ignore them
The Right: duh, of course they do

Lower education voters overwhelmingly vote for one candidate.
The Right: Statistics are Jewish lies, don't believe them
The Left: duh, of course they did

Attached: xiTGIPI.jpg (500x1667, 234K)

Stormfront is a Jewish ruse to make alt-right seem like seething idiots, driving then further from the center until they are so fringe, they become a joke. Which is working.

Attached: mysterio.jpg (1300x1934, 407K)

I watched the whole thing, and the guy sucking his own dick over how enlightened he makes himself out to be is not only hilariously biased but dangerously shortsighted. It's amusing that he disparages the parts of the brain that have kept species alive for orders of magnitude longer than any civilization. A docile cuck may fit in better in a peaceful society, but enough of them together start forgetting that the world isn't peaceful or forgiving and come up with dangerously naive and reckless policies that directly chip away at the peace they require to survive. Also, the "more rational" parts of the brain are no less susceptible to manipulation and distortion than the survivalist threat-processing parts, and the only difference is how you poke them.

That's odd. If Trump appealed to cognitively challenged voters, one would presume that his support among blacks would be sky high.

actually bothered to read your post and man did I jump the gun a bit on that one.
Keep fighting the good fight user. Both sides need to be aware of what insufferable, hypocritical, emotionally driven cunts they really are.

The most delectable part though, is that both sides want to "fix America" and seem to think that by fighting with other citizens of America they're going to "fix" it.
It's fucking astounding. You're going to fix the country by breaking and fracturing it even more?

I guess it's easier to call names and hate than it is to set aside differences and go after the real oppressors.

Nah. Stormfront is a legitimate neo-nazi webpage and has been since its inception.

>angry rant that does not actually contain anything of substance

>Lower education voters overwhelmingly vote for one candidate.
AKA the working class. Once again the left wing, their supposed champions, shit all over them as usual.

t. retard

Go back and take some remedial English courses to develop some reading comprehension and then get back to me you butthurt little faggot.

You haven't invented shit by the way, you've just taken things made by people who had the same skin color as you and claimed them as yours by merit of skin color.

And then in the same breath you turn around and accuse blacks of being thieves.
Such delicious hypocrisy!

>now we're not saying they're all dumb, but on average, aggregate they are dumber
>now here's a study by a jewish person, it has to be right because every single jew is smart (since on average they are smarter)

>another angry rant that contains nothing of substance

A long list of expletives are meaningless. You're just REEEEEEEEEEEEing at me.

Attached: npc-meme12.jpg (500x607, 46K)

>Another retarded comment displaying in full view your lack of understanding

Yikes. I bet you think you're intelligent too.
You know what would warrant this kind of response from somebody? I hit a nerve.
Glad I did, too. Stay mad faggot.

>Guy in the process of spilling his spaghetti everywhere calling anyone else mad.

May want to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I think you're confused.

You're the one who replied to me, not the other way around. Your replying to my post in such a clearly and obviously angry manner indicates I hit a nerve.

Stay mad little boy. Keep projecting your anger onto others in a desperate bid to make yourself feel better.

You are the epitome of sad and pathetic. Knife your jugular vein post-haste. For the Reich!

Don't start pulling your hair out now. It will all be OK: the nasty men are far far away.

Thanks for leftsplaining that to me...

Attached: liberal.jpg (1600x849, 228K)

You.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

I'm not mad - in fact, it's almost something akin to pity. But you DO come across as a cringing nigger-loving poof, and I'd knock your cunt right in.

It's not left-splaining you imbecile, it's the scientific method. You don't get to inject your bias into something and present it as a scientific fact.

Not without the rest of us calling you a disingenuous insecure little faggot, at any rate.

Attached: do it for him.jpg (426x568, 67K)

Me.

Nice try, but your posts are up for everybody to see.

You're embarrassing yourself.

>I'm not mad
>but I would resort to violence!

Dunning-Kruger.

>What if I told you that both sides are equally guilty of the same nonsense and eagerly ignore it when their "side" does the same thing they get mad at the "other side" for doing.
Prove it.

Attached: hypocrisy.jpg (647x620, 63K)

Ironic.

You’re a jew or a cat lady. They both act the same, so hard to tell.
There is no such thing as equality, and you faggots won’t be able to force it.

and liberalism appeals to the delusional and mentally ill, low-T, basically castrated cucks and NPCs

>suddenly a big Hitler
cool name for an indie band

How so?

Another stupid reply from a stupid person.
This is Jow Forums, I shouldn't be surprised.

But seriously - are you a poof or a nigger? What's your problem, sonny?

>Nice try, but your posts are up for everybody to see.
>You're embarrassing yourself.

>24 posts
SEETHING

tried to watch but pakman and the onions in the comment section are too much. the beta male host and his npc audience don't seem to understand that if you are willing to go off of any " standardized test " of intelligence you will agree with race realists if you aren't sunk by your own cognitive dissonance

it would be interesting to see the sample size of each group, their demographic breakdown and education level / socioeconomic status. this is why engaging with lefties is so fun, if you can get one to try to debate with you and you know what you're talking about you have a thousand logic traps to get them with.

also inb4 a jew conducted this " new research "

Professor Haughty teaches you how

Great since you think there's no such thing as equality you'll be one of the first to be treated as chattel.
We'll see how you feel about equality and rights then, when your pampered faggot ass doesn't have the luxury of sitting around like a piece of shit, half-assedly philosophizing on racial purity and equality.

inb4 "i make xxxxxxx a year get on my level hurdur"
no you don't and you should get on the ground level by getting out of your parent's basement you sad fat sack of shit.

Tell yourself what you want.

It amuses me greatly poking at your glaring insecurities.
If you weren't insecure you wouldn't feel the need to claim the exploits of others to fuel your egocentrism and nihilism.

only a fucking roastie would bang-on for this long

there you faggot go, I'm an Independent fuckhead who once voted for both Bill Clinton and Ralph Nader you simpering idiot, and was going to vote for the most pro pot candidate I could find (gary Johnson) and while I was watching the news one summer evening I watched sjw's and mexican immigrants whipping eggs and chasing down and sucker punching people outside of a Trump rally, a candidate no one was really taking seriously...so I ask you, you fucking Brownshirt wannabe, is that what you thinks people like me say, yeah! That's the group that represents my ideals...rioters fuck yeah, if you just throw enough eggs and punch enough people every one will be too scared to vote and just to remind us you come to a right leaning mostly libertarian/Trump supporting board and act like a fucking asshole, and call people every vile thing your mediocre mind can think of, mostly the 5 or 6 same reductive unoriginal bullshit insults every thread, every day. YOU motherfuckers are the bullies and northeastern moderates like me fucking despise you. you extremist useful idiot..

Attached: San Jose as protesters attack Trump supporters outside rally.png (602x970, 177K)

Based Ford

>We may be losing but it’s because we’re so smart haha. You think those insults get to us? It’s just your own insecurities.

Damn, these kids are really full of themselves