Who the fuck are these guys, i swear they always fucking respond to Trump's tweets. Do they get paid to do this shit

Who the fuck are these guys, i swear they always fucking respond to Trump's tweets. Do they get paid to do this shit

Attached: Untitled.png (624x805, 84K)

It's a condition of their parole.

Every account that spams the Presidents tweets are paid

Fuck off Krassenkike, no one cares about your botnet faceberg likes.

i donno if there paid but im 100% sure twitter puts there shit at the top

"They (The Two Witnesses) are described as two olive trees and two lampstands who stand before the Lord of the earth. Both are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths."

Also,
"After their testimony, the Beast overcomes the two witnesses and kills them."

I'm more curious how they compensate the queer who sits at the computer awaiting a tweet while they sleep.

Paid kikes.

Yeah i see those very often too, also sometimes there is like a 10+ tweet chain at the top from some random blue checkmark that just replies to himself over and over again. It doesn't have many likes or retweets but it's there at the top and you have to scroll a lot to see other tweets.
I'm sure there is no fuckery done by Twitter, these things just happen..

Do some research on them OP, they are actual scam artists lol

They just want blue checkmarks

>too subhuman to get the blue checkmark

Do they use some kind of bots to like there own comments ?

Fuckers had flame throwers in the bible, time travel level stuff user.

There must be some twitter alternative out there other than gab. Trump should go there and make the highly biased twitter irrelevant .

he should move to Jow Forums, set a special trump tripcode

Someone William Legate these faggots into irrelevancy

Yes. They literally get paid to do that shit. There is a video out there of one of them admitted to just that.

Amazing world we live in, you get paid to be a complete fucktard spreading lies and bullshit wherever they tell you to,

And when people tried to expose them the response from liberal Twitter was 'good, they deserve to be paid for their good work'

>described as two olive trees and two lampstands

That'll be changed to lampshades soon

If these two faggots are the witnesses then God can go fuck himself.

I kek'd

I wish Trump would block all replies.

jerking each other off
its quite gay
especially since they are siblings
i wonder who is the large spoon tho