Don't let the Gillette anti-men controversy distract you from the fact Gillette has been critized numerous times by...

Don't let the Gillette anti-men controversy distract you from the fact Gillette has been critized numerous times by feminists for attributing to the "pink tax" by making their female products more expensive than male products.

So this whole new anti-men ad campaign is just a way to get the feminists off their backs.

Attached: 11752567_681560315321719_4698987748748818104_n.jpg (742x960, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xJI4zYR5o8
alternativeeugene.wordpress.com/2017/11/04/are-you-a-small-souled-bugman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And why the fuck can't ladies just buy the blue ones? Also is it true? It is kinda actually retarded.

It's not true. The male razors are actually better, even for women.

Heeeheeeheee
Durrhurrhurr

This just in! Stylish things with extra flare cost more! Same if you want a faggot pink car.

Attached: 04hiker.jpg (426x502, 82K)

I'm a male feminist and I love Gillette.

Attached: 16234234.jpg (794x524, 38K)

You should have been shaving with a safety razor or straight razor before this whole controversy anyway. Cartridge razors are a waste of money.

>tfw have an asian wife with no leg hair and love full bush and underarm hair on my woman
Sucks to be a white woman, don't it?

Attached: e6ca6f95ff48483d9d43544c2bcedf9cf4f85a69845448e4fe94a28514a5c39c.jpg (1219x828, 246K)

there's no such thing as a 'male razor' or 'female razor', it's just a piece of plastic with sharp metal on the end. Women are retards

No. The female razors are duller because they're for shaving legs, so they can't be too sharp.

>Also is it true?
It's not true at all. Women's hygiene products are always more complicated than male products. The blue razor is a double black with moisture strip and plastic handle. The pink razor is likely a quad-blade with two moisture strips of different materials with a compound handle of plastic and rubber. They aren't at all equivalent products and smart chicks just buy the blue ones.
>Ford Ranger $13,000
>Tesla Streetraper $120,000
>does the same job
>hurrdurr

women, need to do electrolysis and perma remove their hairs.
stop paying for the wax and razor jew.

you need to meme, that womens, convenience, time, money is valuable.
and to stop wasting it shaving/waxing
they need to just electolysis once for a couple hours, and fuck that entire market into extinction.

I think womens razors have more lotion in them. Or whatever the stuff is to prevent irritation.

I don't understand your point?

Attached: Razors.png (1423x557, 502K)

Why don't women just buy the one for men?
PS:
>not using a safety razor like a real man

Attached: 1510559424665.png (360x360, 12K)

the handle is also thicker and has grips on it, try bending down while holding a thin piece of plastic while covered in soapy water. The women's ones are made for shaving legs, most women switch to men's if they're doing their cunt because it's more like shaving a chin/neck.

>"MALE" Razor- Complete simplicity, rugged but completely devoid of any feature which does not add to the function of cutting hair. Two blades. Literally just a blade molded onto a handle. Comes in a vacuum plastic container for 6 for $4.99, cost .50¢ a pop to make.

>"Female" Razor- Multiple blades mounted to an artiuclated head with moisturizer and lubricant block surrounding blade. Soft touch rubber handle with molded flowers and decorative pattern. Entire body of razor is scented in a floral odor. Comes in a box with artwork commissioned by an ad agency designed to appeal to customers sense of femininity and to invoke a spirit of "fresh" feelings in the customer. All design features actually detract from the function of cutting hair.

Fucking women want to be equal but refuse to acknowledge that one of those SHOULD be more expensive than the other because THEY demand it. Cunt....buy the cheap men's razor and game the system. If "there's no gender" then why do you buy the "female" razor.....

Logic doesnt work with these kind of people.

So women are paying more because they cant be arsed to shave more carefully, their problem.

Sadly so

8 cents, get on my level.

Attached: images (1).jpg (187x270, 26K)

If you don't shave with an axe you are a fucking pansy

>grips
That's what I mean by compound handle, the grip is the rubber bonded to plastic. It also makes women's razors, many toothbrushes and a whole range of consumer goods un-recyclable.

hmm

Attached: 1547380668694.jpg (1131x652, 393K)

nothing stopping women from buying the 0.50$ razor..

What if you just buy the male product instead of the female one? I mean the female one has a higher price for something no?
I mean, if you want a razor just buy the male one, but even as a male if you want a more "quality" one just buy the females. They're objectivelly better.

Behold, the glorious safety razor. Epitome of clean-shaved manliness: Invest once, save money for the rest of your life!

Attached: muehle-traditional-klassischer-rasierhobel-geschlossener-kamm-rasierer-1-stk-4028982011773.jpg (300x350, 8K)

Women are illogical. I just today heard from a family member that another family female member who I have supported for years financially had a nervous breakdown after I said I don’t find it ok that she buys some present for someone else for 250 bucks while I hand over money to her all the time.

No, this family member is not my daughter or granddaughter or wife or ex-wife...

>So this whole new anti-men ad campaign is just a way to get the feminists off their backs.
While simultaneously pissing off the other half of their customer base?

Attached: bic-twin-blade-sensitive-razor-10-pack-box-of-120-model-stop1099mc.jpg (1108x895, 44K)

if it does the same job, why not buy the cheaper one?

It should continue:
>Does he same job
>But were too stupid to buy the cheaper one

I pull out all my facial hair because I have morgellons disease and it is very serious.
None of these companies get any of my business as I pull out innocent hairs in the hunt for morgellon fibers

Jew semen and baby foreskins

This
And this

OP pic is a false equivalency.

>this does the same job
>it costs $100

Attached: amoladora.jpg (800x470, 115K)

I used to pluck out my chest hair. terrible habit but I'm done with that.

Women are willing to pay more, men are not.

Woman just can't get enough of complaining about how being a woman in society is sooo hard
While at the same time tweeting from a IPhone their dads bought them

Why are you financially supporting her?

reasons why pink razor on the right is more expensive
>an extra razor blade
>a larger rubber strip thingy
>2x the amount of plastic
>extra designs meaning a more expensive plastic mold
>lower production volume means higher unit costs

For those hard to reach places.

>safety razor
fag, be a real man and shaves with a straight razor.

Attached: F3BB44E3-8D5B-4244-80AB-56495DF38887.jpg (587x512, 88K)

Man, wiping your arse with a flap wheel would be ultimate cleanliness.

What type of brush do you use?Mine's from horse hair, but the handle has started to split and am in search for a replacement.

I always knew dollar shave club were a bunch of cucks appealing to the onions demographic.

I love how feminists complain about this, when in reality the only thing it demonstrates is that women are retarded when it comes to money and will pay extra just because something says "for women" on it.

They complain like they're being oppressed by the higher price, but there's literally nothing stopping them from buying the normal/for-men razors. They are exactly the fucking same. Only difference is one is pink and advertised as "for women"

Attached: joker gamer squad.jpg (749x708, 139K)

What's the free gift Ivan?

Attached: gillette.jpg (1024x577, 130K)

based

The female ones are way better

Is it close to picking facial hair one by one?

Then buy the fucking blue one, bitch

>Only difference is one is pink and advertised as "for women"

It's not even. Brands are smarter than that.
They won't say: "Razors FOR WOMEN ONLY RESERVED FOR WOMEN".

They'll do a product in, say, black with square shapes design (implicitly for men), and a pink one with round design and flowers, with a name like Venus or something. But they won't say explicitly that one is for men and the other for women.

The only exception is stuff like shampoo, etc. from brands that were traditionally used by women, where they did to do a line "FOR MEN" to convince guys that they can use this product as well (it's more often than not the exact same chemicals, perhaps with different fragrance).

oh Sven

Attached: Anders-Behring-Breivik.jpg (620x387, 40K)

Because she’s a family member and where I come from it’s a duty to support family members.

That "pink tax" is my proof women are retarded. Same with the fashion industry that decides by decree all their clothes are lame and stupid every 3 years and makes them run out an buy an entire wardrobe. Meanwhile men's clothes stay constant for a good ~ 20 years on average

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The marketing of a product for a woman vs a man, even though the product itself is the exact same shit.

You see it with other bathroom products too, like soap and deodorant.

How many family members do you support?

women are spoiled dumbfucks and need validation at constant level, they need pink razor with hearts to feel like their are princesses
look at the world today women blame men for their own mistakes and shortcomings

If omen are retarded enough to pay more because shit's pink they deserve to pay more. The product is the same.

Then why do cars and motorcycles not cost the same?

They do the same job.

>Meanwhile men's clothes stay constant for a good ~ 20 years on average
kek, this. Only time I've ever had to change out my wardrobe was when I started lifting in college and I needed new jeans to fit my tree trunk thighs. Other than that, I can wear all the same shit I've always worn since goddamn high school. Jeans, plain t-shirts, and button-down shirts will never go out of style. And I only ever have to replace anything when it's been worn so much that it's falling apart.

Grug buys Gillette, why don't you?

>My 12 pack of razors costs nine times more than your single male razor

whoops forgot pic

Attached: grug.jpg (1120x557, 145K)

>Be woman
>Buy more expensive razor because it's pink
>Be oppressed because pink razor costs more
>Doesn't buy cheaper razor because it's not pink
>Blame white men

I vividly remembered finding my grandfathers safety razor shaving kit in a drawer at my grandparents house after he died. I remember the smell of the soap. That was almost 30 years ago and Jow Forums brought it back. I can't recover it, sadly.

>cunt sees razor marketed towards her, but it costs 18 times more than a regular razor
>cunt buys overpriced razor, maintaining the current demand that warrants the price
>is outraged by the core principle of economics

Do cunts even understand the concept of supply and demand? Oh yeah, they don't:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xJI4zYR5o8

Attached: alex jones.jpg (250x227, 5K)

Proctor and Gamble directs their ads to teen girls and try to make them feel like they're not beautiful if they don't use their product.

why the fuck would you use a brush?
just put the foam on your face and then wash your hands

I bought a 10$ razer, works the exact same after a year and is very comfy. stop buying a dozen shitty shavers you are wasting your fucking money

It adds to the overall experience.

>SAFETY razor
>manliness
Just fuck off. Use a knife to shave your face, or a straight razor at the very least.

Fuck that extra shit too, get a suction cup mirror and shave in the shower using the bar soap for lather and the continuous water spray to soothe your beard area as you shave. I haven't bought shaving cream nor gel in over 6 years now

They are duller but have 5 razors instead of just 4. => "Pink Tax"

For use with shaving soap instead of cream or gel

I just use an electric razor because when i do a close shave my face breaks out with acne, but i hate having a beard- so i'm always just a stubble dude.

BOTH? Only two?

Patriarchy.

Something changed. Right! He dropped Allah.

Bro, not cool bro

>not using a rock you found on the ground to shave

soiboi cuck

he should comb his hair back

This man needs an answer, common faggots

i shave my balls with girls razor

ty for sharing

alternativeeugene.wordpress.com/2017/11/04/are-you-a-small-souled-bugman/
>they engage in artisinal manhood where masculinity is defined by consumer choices(only SINGLE BLEND scotch whiskey, cigars, vintage safety razors.)

with mans razor you will cut into balls

I use a simple two blade rasor that I clean afterwards with a small brush.
Dry shaving before or during shower.
I never had iritation problems and very rarely cuts myself (one every two-three years maybe?).

if theyre dumb enough to buy the pink one they deserve what they get

it took all of one year living together for my wife to switch to the mach3 blades I use.

Beards as well as right-wing thought are for weak-chinned men

>implying single women buy the pink shit

it's the white housewives spending their husband's money on that bullshit KEK

women have sensitive skin, so they need products with higher quality
jesus dude is not rocket science..

no they dont.

My Pakistani straight razor was $8, and it ain't ever going to wear out.

>Cherry picked the cheapest ass male razor with standard women's razor
>One on right clearly has more features
Why not compare a male razor with similar features instead of just going for the bog standard male razor?

I use cheap BIC razors goyim.

Attached: 20190117_172638.jpg (1936x2592, 1.26M)

This. Men who obsess over using male products are far more womanly than the men who just use what they like.

This. Based burger.

Based Norway
>not having a cheeky sausage and milkybar before bed

Attached: ikexqgz.jpg (354x359, 32K)

I need a new Gillette razor to shave my gigantor vagina.

Attached: 1547496193423.jpg (743x367, 32K)