Press F to pay respects

Why does Jow Forums hate law enforcement so much?

Attached: F65184D9-1DD7-410C-8F5D-C0BCB9236C73.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
youtu.be/IlY9C6pzxKc
copblock.org/5475/when-should-you-shoot-a-cop/
filmingcops.com/policing-comes-to-a-stop-in-new-york-people-get-along-peacefully-and-society-continues/
theantimedia.org/terrified-nypd-cops-stop-work-city-plunge-chaos/
gothamist.com/2015/01/07/broken_windows_forever.php
abolishthecops.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/55-really-good-reasons-to-abolish-the-cops/
politifact.com/texas/article/2015/mar/08/not-so-fast-cops-fired-private-security-hired-crim/
theblaze.com/news/2015/03/03/texas-city-gets-rid-of-police-dept-hires-seal-security-guess-what-reportedly-happened-to-crime
rollingstone.com/politics/news/policing-is-a-dirty-job-but-nobodys-gotta-do-it-6-ideas-for-a-cop-free-world-20141216#ixzz3afAqC7B2
christophercantwell.com/2014/05/02/anarcho-capitalist-society-repel-invasion/
mintpressnews.com/the-case-for-disarming-the-police/202393/
thefreethoughtproject.com/texas-town-sees-61-drop-crime-firing-cops-hiring-private-firm/
youtu.be/tLEXl2Kzq4k
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only niggers hate police. I've never had a bad interaction with a cop in my life

thats how you tell left and right apart on Jow Forums

Was she ever a hot piece of pussy.

F

>Why does Jow Forums hate law enforcement so much?

Because they are enforcers of the state, just because they may be good people as individuals does not mean they arent enemies of the people.

because the are loyal to the government and not the people. they are literally the armed arm of fat politicians

Fuck spics and fuck pigs.

SSSSSSSSSSSS

kike puppets

Because they deserve to be hated. The more dead pigs, the better.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 3.41.11 PM.png (1824x1076, 1.53M)

blue line flag. They dont even see themselves as americans and are so fucking stupid they don't even understand they are ALSO civilians. Only no-brain nigger cattle support pigs as they have NO duty to protect you as established by the scotus. I say this as someone who has never received a citation in my life but i am still subject to seeing them ruin others peoples day conducting revenue generation while being oblivious to legitimate crime. Its all retarded and when this piece of shit burns the jackboots will be the first to suffer.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

spotted the low education bootlicker or pig

I may dislike law enforcement, but I dislike niggers more. I would trust a cop infinitely more than the likes of you.

There's some good cops, some bad ones. Good cops are conservative, caring, patriotic, freedom-loving people. Bad cops are hedonistic, power-tripping tools of the tyranny of Big Brother

no-brain nigger cattle coward spotted. Cant handle life on your own can you?

I like cops because they make Opress niggers and make them live in fear

They are the Agent Smiths of the system, and without them Amurrica cannot exist.

because they stand between us and the niggers.
if there were no pigs we would have fixed this shit long ago

Its because they uphold the system. After Cville it shows who they follow. Will allow crimes to be committed in front of them.

/ourguys/ alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates are everywhere op

>Qualified Immunity
>Civil asset forfeiture
>Stop and frisk
>Stop and identify
>DUI Checkpoints
>No knock warrants
>Red flag seizures
>Drug dogs that alert every single time
Those are just a few of the reasons

>blue-black-white
HMM...

Zogoblins that deserve whatever comes their way except praise

Community Mobbing and noise harassment using confidential informants.

You forgot the gang stalking domestic terror program.

>I'm a slave so my masters leave me in peace

They are the soldiers of the elite, killing the poor. Bureaucrats with guns collecting revenue for the (((state))). Also no accountability, they can kill your entire family and your dog, claim they feared for their vagina and get 2 weeks paid vacation. Paid by you.
They have no morals as they're "just doing they're job" - literral brainless tool. Vid related. And many other reasons. if you can find any, you're part of the problem.

youtu.be/IlY9C6pzxKc

Some retards on this site love to suck pig-cock because they believe they only kill blacks.

Attached: pigs_are_the_problem.jpg (720x718, 73K)

At least in California, LEO literally have more rights than non LEO, especially in regards with the 2A

They don't protect and serve the population, they're the tax collectors and the enforcers of the elite.

Cops become communist agents and traitors first when America gets invaded.

Its already happened. Look at community policing.

>When Should You Shoot A Cop
copblock.org/5475/when-should-you-shoot-a-cop/

Attached: no_good_pig.jpg (960x960, 113K)

>POLICING COMES TO A STOP IN NEW YORK, PEOPLE GET ALONG PEACEFULLY AND SOCIETY CONTINUES
filmingcops.com/policing-comes-to-a-stop-in-new-york-people-get-along-peacefully-and-society-continues/

>NYPD Cops Stop Patrolling Streets, Crime Rates Begin Falling; Traffic Violations Down 94%
theantimedia.org/terrified-nypd-cops-stop-work-city-plunge-chaos/

You're pretty much a chink so not much better than a nigger, trans-atlantic scum

Attached: 16f.jpg (980x716, 363K)

>The NYPD Slowdown Is Working, Let's Keep It
gothamist.com/2015/01/07/broken_windows_forever.php

50 Reasons to Abolish The Cops!
abolishthecops.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/55-really-good-reasons-to-abolish-the-cops/

Attached: 123456.jpg (1280x1811, 377K)

>police don’t pull over speeders and reckless drivers
>traffic violations go down
Wow that’s like saying your STD rate is zero because you’re a virgin

>Not so fast: Cops fired, private security hired, crime plummets in Sharpstown?
politifact.com/texas/article/2015/mar/08/not-so-fast-cops-fired-private-security-hired-crim/

>Texas Town Gets Rid of Police Dept., Hires 'SEAL Security' — Guess What Reportedly Happened to Crime
theblaze.com/news/2015/03/03/texas-city-gets-rid-of-police-dept-hires-seal-security-guess-what-reportedly-happened-to-crime

>trying to justify paying for victimless crimes
The indoctrination is real.

>Policing is a Dirty Job, But Nobody's Gotta Do It: 6 Ideas for a Cop-Free World
rollingstone.com/politics/news/policing-is-a-dirty-job-but-nobodys-gotta-do-it-6-ideas-for-a-cop-free-world-20141216#ixzz3afAqC7B2

Because they enforce the "law"

i hope they kill you too cucklord

Because your no better than thieving niggers
Like you dont fucking know why everyone hates you

>How Would an Anarcho-Capitalist Society Repel Invasion?
christophercantwell.com/2014/05/02/anarcho-capitalist-society-repel-invasion/

Attached: kek-chris-cantwell-img.jpg (1300x732, 189K)

>The Case For Disarming The Police
mintpressnews.com/the-case-for-disarming-the-police/202393/

Copfag here.
Only degenerates hate cops.

>Texas Town Experiences 61% Drop in Crime After Firing Their Police Department
thefreethoughtproject.com/texas-town-sees-61-drop-crime-firing-cops-hiring-private-firm/

Attached: 1512730662549.jpg (3467x2188, 1.17M)

they enable the marxist bureaucracy and will be at the forefront of the physical fight against white america.

Police happily enforce leftist law, and they're paid well for it. Any cop who was a half decent person would get a real job instead of leeching from the tax payers. fuck the pigs.

because mostly are people who never read about what happens in the so called "state of nature" created by long time intellectual authorities

This man blindly follows orders against his fellow men. Don't be like him. Think for yourselves.

youtu.be/tLEXl2Kzq4k

They are usually incompetent goons. Stupid and late.

That's the only good thing to be said for cops.

>The Counted: People killed by police in the US
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

Attached: 1492070865037.jpg (1731x2048, 369K)

sure thing lefty you definitely belong here

fuck off bootlicker. Im as far right as they come and hate these bootlicking fudd larpers and their bureaucratic thugs.

okay you're just a dumbfuck then, atleast you were born that way

>i don't mind that it hurts when i pee.
>i get a 30 second endorphin release every few days so i win
enjoy your crotch rot

they are the foot soldiers. Fuck the king and fuck his soldiers.

Attached: 1525063190690.jpg (460x343, 41K)

would racemix

what you will think it would happen without police?
read leviathan sweetie. then come back here to talk

I've had two bad interactions with cops. one was a nigger and one was a nyc tough guy who was molested as a child. Besides that though I've been treated fair.

>Canada

Yeah they're not trying to steal your finances/freedoms over a fucking plant. American cops deserve to be shit on.

i live on a boat and niggers can't swim so i don't see police very often, but coast guard waves to me and the kids sometimes which is nice.

Go back to your easy job of being a highwayman of the state. Better yet, stay here. At least if you're shitposting all day you're not targeting the people paying your bills because you're too fat for military and too stupid for college.

Attached: po8g64a7rya21.png (640x683, 31K)

Dont hate cops. But also, not a boot licker

i don't i am always neutral and respect them out of honor simply cause they wear the flag and know that swore an oath that i understand.
so i see them as neutral.
i know they can do great good, and terrible evil.
they are human. like anyone.

i have seen the best cops you could ever ask for. and hell spawn satanic cops that sometimes end up in prison themselves, or live out and kill their communities with poison.

even a relative uncle cop i thought was "mean" when i was a child...
he's a great man. he lives a very non degenerate life. always thought he was "mean"
cause people told me that, and he was strict.
he was just teaching discipline/respect.

who do you think will be sent to confiscate guns and throw us into train cars when the bolshies really kick things up? you can and will hang right next to your jbt’s.

that photo is so corny

Attached: MilitarizedCops1.png (1231x224, 135K)

I'm a brainlet, can someone combine these?

Attached: MilitarizedCops2.png (1238x228, 131K)

Please.

Attached: MilitarizedCops3.png (1253x193, 103K)

Shouldn't you be out pulling people over for license plate lights and writing tickets for 7mph over?

Attached: 1F5802EE-F35A-4813-AD0A-D4371FB0E331.jpg (1242x1423, 777K)

because they do fuck all for me except threaten to charge me for assault when I level my shotgun at some homeless nigger I found in my backyard trying to get into my garage. Faggot ass cop didn’t even detain the negro

Can someone combine these?

We don't hate the enforcement of law in principle. For example, we love the enforcement of God's Law. We just hate commies who want to put themselves in God's position. God and His Laws are the Highest Authority! Natural Law is the Highest Law. Any man-made laws which are in opposition to Natural Law is evil and injust.

Now repent sinner! The Lord shall smite the commie kikes when He returns!

Attached: 1547227380923.png (310x255, 207K)

Only dumb niggers hate the police, as long as your not a dick and are doing nothing wrong then your are good,

>>trying to justify paying for victimless crimes
>The indoctrination is real.
Drunk drivers and people who speed aren’t not victimless crimes, there are negative externalities that happen every single day