Do you judge an authors work based on his ideologies?

do you judge an authors work based on his ideologies?

Attached: lovecraft.jpg (978x1024, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discoveringegypt.com/ancient-egyptian-inventions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does a man like that marry a jew and decides to live in Jew York is the real question
I mean he left after he couldn't take it anymore but still

Also we don't talk enough about the caste system here we should really implement it even in white countries the more developed old and now destitute nobility shouldn't have to suffer the disgusting mediocrity and animalistic impulses of the populace

Attached: image.jpg (600x753, 136K)

Cognitive dissonance. Because when it comes to the real world, just like many a Jow Forums poster, H. P. Lovecraft was not inhuman enough to put his flawed principles about the inferiority of different races into practice.

Was it the part about India that triggered you Kabul?

I mean you can't really blame him for thinking that you d need to fumigate the place before it would become liveable, or that it makes him want to vomit, after all modern science has proven that you could observe the smell of shit above India from space

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 834K)

You could find statements just as derogatory about beady-eyed Jews and yet he married one. His whole life is an exposure of Jow Forums.

tentaclebro was pretty cool desu

He wasn't refilled on the jews.

I mean really it's quite the opposite, he considered himself part of the best blood and the best part of the best race, and he became a world famous author, his name immortal, recognized across the world for his imagination and proud, a pure product of a superior mind
Meanwhile what have the aegyptians done during this time? I beg you to find an aegyptian of hindu author as famous and impactful as he was, prove him that his thoughts of superiority were nothing but delusions
As for jews no one ever said they were stupid, people don't hate jews because of what they are but because of what they do

And in the end he was right, the judeo negrophile cosmopilte capital of New York turned out to be indeed unlivable and he went back to his cosy white England in the end

I am sorry you were born a subhuman and had to flee your homeland to seek a world better than the one you and your people were able to create :c
Also since when are sudras like you allowed to have opinions? You clearly can't formulate any coherent ones

Attached: image.jpg (800x512, 64K)

And prose* auto corrector

I'm a pure-blooded Englishman, not that that actually matters to me since I judge people by their minds and not their blood.

My point is that what he considered himself to be is irrelevant, since his love for a woman was enough to overthrow all his pernicious dogmas.

What did the Britons or the Germans do for thousands of years while the Egyptians and the Indians were doing everything?

Fucking based.

Attached: 1547192779228.jpg (728x506, 69K)

>want to talk about horror stories
>idiot who doesn't read inevitably says hes a racist
No *clap emoji* One *clap emoji* Cares *clap emoji*

>I'm a pure-blooded Englishman, not that that actually matters to me since I judge people by their minds and not their blood.
As if there was a difference

He had no dogma against jews if you had read his literature he actually admires their academic performance, once again, jews are smart, way smarter than the white average, but mainly because the "white trash" part of the whites has no equivalent in the jews, it's not as a much a matter of them being smarter as a matter of there being very few stupid jews

How stupid and ignorant you are you're talking about the bronze and early Iron Age here Britain was a frozen wasteland, and economic power was nothing more than a factor of agricultural potential, the Nile valley had a lot of fertile land thus it could sustain a large population
What did the Egyptians ever invent in their 4000 years of relevancy?
And as he said in the op you probably already forgot the Egyptians of antiquity weren't the Egyptians of today, those mixed heavily with Arabs, other North Africans and the occasional Sudanese, as the race dies the country does and Egypt is now a forever irelevant shithole

That.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x555, 126K)

Nah leaf he s still pretty racist when you read him and it's glorious

I mean what are you even saying that's like the unifying central point in all of his work, lovecraftian horror is pretty much just the xenophile paradise

One of my favorite authors! Nice.
despite his insane racism his characters generally are only mildly racist.

He had a cat named 'Nigger Man' who makes a cameo in 'the rats in the walls'

and in 'the case of charles dexter ward' their cat's name is Nig.

the dude was absolutely based, if a little crazy.

>As if there was a difference

If you believe we have a soul with free will, as almost every great thinker in the West has done going all the way back to ancient Greece, yes, as a matter of fact there is.

If you want to know about Egyptian inventions, all you have to do is go to Google. Here is one link for you.

discoveringegypt.com/ancient-egyptian-inventions/

Herodotus and many other political thinkers ascribe civilization not to luxury but to hardship. So your saying that Britain was desolate comparatively to Egypt is also not necessarily a point well made. However, it definitely works against you in the sense that you admit that environmental factors appear to be a thousand times more important in determining who we are than genetic ones, since climate alone (according to your own admission) sufficed to make the Britons and Germans barbarians for thousands of years. It is funny however that the Romans were able to civilize Britain so quickly if that is really the cause.

The Fayum Mummy pictures prove that the Egyptians have always looked as they do today.

Ideology is irrelevant. The author's content in their work on the other hand is.

No I don't believe in souls or free will if you had ever tampered with statistics you d realize that
What there is is a very complex brain, that treats information and makes decisions, and that is so complex with so many factors that the outcome is unpredictable

Holy fuck are you stupid
Yes environmental factors can be the main factor... Depending on the economy type
With Iron Age knowledge environmental factors were more important than anything in terms of societal success
Today however WE NO LONGER LIVE IN AN AGRIRIAN BRONZE AGE ECONOMY in case you haven't noticed and emvironmental factors have become pretty much irrelevant, anything past the second industrial revolution pretty much

Full blooded nigger countries in west Africa have average iqs of around 65 I can't understand how some people can be so dishonest as to call them human
>divergence 70000 years ago
>a cumulative genetic drift of 140000 years
>no Neanderthal blood
>before colonialism and the white man came they had stayed 70 000 years in Africa, a lush continent with various climates
>without inventing agriculture
>without inventing the wheel
>without inventing the first floor
Shaka Zulu became the most powerful man in the continent because of his revolutionary inventions
>make the already existing spear short
>go around the enemy
Nigs had be running straight at each other for 70 000 years let that sink in
Shaka was contemporary with Napoleon btw

Any social statistic you can find is ordered by race and nigs generally score the lowest

>muh skin color
>muh skin deep

Attached: image.jpg (600x1012, 112K)

yes, you can smell a kike in the first 2 pages.

You're like the reverse of that one kike with a French flag who's always defending the Holohoax kek.

Thx

>Fayum Mummy pictures
Nah mate have you ever been to Egypt they look much worse than this nowdays
Just use google street view and look at the people walking in the streets
Fayum look a thousand times whiter than modern day Egyptians they were just a weird type of med now extinct, some look whiter than the guys you'd find in Sicily
Not white but not the arabinafri mutts of today

Also they were more recent that older actual mummies pic related

Anyways diversity is our greatest strength, good night kabul

Attached: image.jpg (661x992, 155K)

I said pic related

Attached: image.jpg (454x261, 56K)

I mean you really can't compare what people looked like at the time Egypt FUCKING COLLAPSED to what the rulers looked like when it was still prosperous and powerful

Also cleopatra was greek

You mean, does Lovecraft's racism make him a better author? Yes.

Attached: 941dde31646f46e3c2ad21cd1e595c34--sci-fi-fantasy-sci-fi-art.jpg (733x1000, 119K)

Yes.
Lovecraft is one of the greats. Part of the great trinity of weird tales authors.