Trumptards

Trumptards.

You realize you will lose this fight right? The Democrats have nothing to lose with maintaining the shutdown while Trump has everything to lose in an upcoming election year.

All the polls show that Trump's approval rating is falling and they blame him along with the GOP as the cause of the shutdown, not Democrats.

All Democrats have to do is say, we will discuss border security and the wall separately and our main goal to reopen the government and put people back to work.

cnbc.com/2019/01/17/trump-loses-support-among-core-voters-as-the-shutdown-drags-on-polls.html

fivethirtyeight.com/features/its-week-4-of-the-shutdown-americans-still-think-trump-is-to-blame/

You will lose.

Attached: aoc-750x.jpg (750x422, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TPM/status/1085944172098531328
cheatsheet.com/culture/states-people-food-stamps.html/
opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/furlough-guidance/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/425816-poll-trump-approval-falls-from-start-of-shutdown
foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-down-on-border-wall-as-polls-show-voters-turning-against-his-shutdown-strategy
fortune.com/2018/12/12/trump-border-wall-poll/
kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article224530885.html
middleeastmonitor.com/20171129-ex-israel-soldier-heading-child-prostitution-ring-deported-from-colombia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I will change their minds by insulting them

Attached: 1544959207783m.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

thats a tranny

Who cares about changing 30% of the population of Trumptards minds. You appeal to the other 70% who hate Trump.

Outside of his diminishing supporters, everyone blames him for the shutdown and hates him. Fuck the 30%. They're all faggots and it causes no harm to insult them.

If you're so confident, why are you wasting your time here? You must be a horrible person or crazy. Sad for you.

Oh man, just wait until the economy contracts and Job numbers for January and even February come in. This will affect the econmy

Trump will even be in deeper shit and it will be glorious. There is a lot of money in government contracts in the private sector and some entities rely entirely on them. Wait for TSA and Air Traffic control callouts and quitting to start slowing down travel that every business relies on.

Democrats want to make sure these people stay employed while Trump who had two years of a GOP congress decides there is a sudden emergency and want these people out of a job and takes a sadistic pleasure in that fact. Everyone sees through the bullshit and realize from Trump its just a political ploy. 2 years of congress and did squat with it.

I have some free time and entertaining myself sticking my finger in your eyes.

90% of the people working without pay are Democrats and Trump can fire them all in three days.

Attached: 6BFE23DF-FA19-422D-9911-6424BD5DDDA9.jpg (576x768, 67K)

America was such a mistake. You all think you're in some sort of fucking movie, and that everywhere is America, and that all your problems are universal ones.

KYS

The more you tell us we'll lose, the more obvious is we'll win. Try again commieschlomo

Attached: 1540923813062.jpg (924x1018, 291K)

I doubt it

sage
another day of disbord-lebtits raiding Jow Forums

Attached: reee.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Ever consider the fact that Trump isn't planning on running in 2020 and he just wants to go full scorched earth burning everything to the ground?

my dick is only able to get so hard user

Retard logic.

All the polling and data suggests the opposite. All you got is feeling and made up out of thin air logic such as if they say its bad its good.

This is why the Democrats have not shown one sign of buckling anytime soon and its why Trump is yelling at Mick Mulvaney and saying they are getting killed out there.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just laughing and having fun

twitter.com/TPM/status/1085944172098531328

Attached: Capture.png (498x511, 370K)

Wait until the foodstamps stop coming, people will demand action immediately. That won't last past a couple of days. Or there will be chaos.

Stay mad cuck

Attached: 1546578011557(1).jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

That's exactly wrong but ok

>fivethirtyeight.
Lmao

You’ve lost. The race war will never happen. The border poses no threat. Trump is a Russian shill. The alt-right are rich Incels drinking scotch complainting about da joows. Your a fucking moron. Facts are true.

>inb4 it only affects the niggers

White as hell West Virginia is in the top three of food stamp users in the nation. All those hicks will be equally as mad as the "niggers".

cheatsheet.com/culture/states-people-food-stamps.html/

I can't wait.

SUPERIOR WAIFU COMING THROUGH
also get fucked democrats will lose it all and nobody else but those useless pen pushers getting fired care who happen to be predominantly democrats
THIS IS NOW A SALTMINE THREAD

Attached: how dis make you feel white boi.jpg (330x495, 53K)

>You realize you will lose this fight right?

you realize the satanic left will lose the war?

Attached: 1546628204129.jpg (859x621, 75K)

99% if the country doesn't even realize the government is shut down lol. If i had it my way it would be shutdown 24/7 365

The wall is getting built whether they like it or not. Democrats can cooperate. Or let food stamps and make the niggers chimp out. It's up to the democrats. Cooperate or we do some target practice on niggers during the chimp out.

Attached: 1546574904903.jpg (1024x737, 259K)

hey you. See

stop giving this faggot (yous) imbeciles.. also JANNIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really? Hoyer said that a wall isn't immoral and would work. Sounds like he's directly countermanding pelosoi's bullshit.

You know he's going to win this and it's just testing you up, isn't it?

>Trump blamed by media and democrats for demanding what he promised the American people.
I'M SHOCKED. HOW ARE WE POSSIBLY GOING TO WIN NOW?

Attached: OCLemon2.png (923x945, 1.07M)

Attached: WHYMINORITIESAREPARASITES.png (756x768, 131K)

Attached: whitegenocide.jpg (593x294, 49K)

OP is in denial this has been part of Trumps plan. 34 days and it will be announced until then shutdown will continue so start mining that salt goy!

>NOTE: Reductions in force (RIF) furlough regulations and SES competitive furlough requirements are not applicable to emergency shutdown furloughs because the ultimate duration of an emergency shutdown furlough is unknown at the outset and is dependent entirely on Congressional action, rather than agency action. The RIF furlough regulations and SES competitive furlough requirements, on the other hand, contemplate planned, foreseeable, money-saving furloughs that, at the outset, are planned to exceed 30 days.

Its in the guidance on furlough pdf
opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/furlough-guidance/

>All the polling data says
Jesus Christ you would've thought that you traitor retard scum may have learned something after 2016 about trusting polls. It's funny to see you didn't.

Attached: crimestats1best.png (1693x1108, 203K)

I can only get so hard..

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/425816-poll-trump-approval-falls-from-start-of-shutdown

Attached: when-the-band-i-came-to-see-starts-soundcheck-17312.gif (500x300, 367K)

>when life gives you the don

Attached: WHOWANTSIMMIGRATION.jpg (1023x1200, 302K)

If the US government won't protect its own borders, the US government has no reason to exist. Shut it down for good.
This is the moment we decide how it's going to be. If Trump folds, we're done.

Im going monkey hunting during the chimp out.

Attached: 1508902018770(1).png (720x1008, 880K)

Attached: DEMOCRATS.png (1258x526, 130K)

Attached: WHOISUSINGWELFARE.jpg (1240x1142, 183K)

You're in the minority in thinking this is the most important issues that US faces. Most people don't want the wall

foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-down-on-border-wall-as-polls-show-voters-turning-against-his-shutdown-strategy

69% (kek)
fortune.com/2018/12/12/trump-border-wall-poll/

The shutdown clearly shows the Democrats no longer represents labor. They represent SJW issues. The laid off workers are pawns and will never forget the Democrat indifference to their well being..

It has been 2 years user with zero progress on the Q question. I think that if he was going to do it he would have done it. Either they have something on him or it's all a massive larp.

If he shut down the (very real) pedo rings in DC he'd be a fucking hero, but he hasn't.

Democrats cant buckle because they will lose the next election if illegal migration is reduced.
Meanwhile well enjoy the reduction in force that will hit democrat voters.

Attached: imwithher.jpg (3649x4053, 1.13M)

Hahahaha :)

wrong.

kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article224530885.html

Six surveys taken since the partial government closure began last month tell a consistent story – half or more Americans believe Trump and his party are responsible for the shutdown, while one-third or fewer point the finger at Democrats.

you people are going to have to get a real job after you get fired for shilling cartoon forums on the tax payer dime
you are actually going to have to work for the first time in your life

Attached: 1383617129437.jpg (715x639, 105K)

Immigration is the defining issue. Remember back when Donald Trump made it the central piece of his campaign platform and won?

God you pathetic losers just never stop with your polls unless you're ignoring ones you don't like.
Regardless of whatever the "numbers" or the so-called "majority" apparently says because of these """"""""polls"""""""" having a wall is always a good thing for security. That's called "reality," son, and you'd better wake up to it soon or you're going to look back on your life in shame and embarrassment.

Attached: Hillary98Percent.png (605x490, 114K)

The shilling here has gotten really pathetic

Attached: Untitled 171.jpg (540x540, 175K)

lol this bitch is personally coming on here to crack jokes

gb2 kitchen aoc

>Everything that doesn't fit my narrative is a paid shill.

Imagine being so paranoid.

What a waste.
Of course he's fucking responsible. That's like asking if the US was responsible for nuking the Japanese. Yes, yes we are, but WHY the shutdown occurred, much like why the nuking occurred, is the actual issue and important question here.
Why can liberals not even approach the most basic logic? The most elementary reason?

yeah cuz idiots like AOC are trying to troll us

at least the JIDF, tho vanquished, can be vicious, however this Demofag shit is just laughable

Looks like this is the slide thread dejour.

TRUMP HAS A LIST OF FEDERAL EMPLOYEES WHO SHILLED FROM WORK AND EVERY ONE OF THEM IS GETTING SACKED

IRONICALLY IT WAS OBAMA AND HIS PEOPLE WHO TOLD THEM TO SHILL AND THAT THEY WOULD NOT GET IN TROUBLE

Attached: D59179CD-94EB-494B-AB3E-6505B0217CB0.jpg (800x1066, 104K)

You're dumb as fuck.
If Trump caves in, Democrats start impeachment the next day.
And his base won't support him.
Trump has nothing to lose and everything to gain by keeping the government shut down.
If he gets the wall, the base will support him during the impeachment and automatic reelection.

Imagine if the shutdown shows how many public servants arent needed? Save the government a fortune in the long term.

Keep crying shill. Nobody here actually falls for fake polls.
HAIL TRUMP
HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL VICTORY

Attached: stillwinning23.jpg (2048x1364, 1.23M)

His base is shrinking because of the shutdown.

He can still argue for a wall in his second election. However if the economy suffers and people get more pissed off this will equally hurt his chance in 2020

Despite what the retards on this forum say, this will have real consequences for everyone. They won't be immediate but the longer it goes, the more things will degrade.

FDA and Air Traffic Controllers are both affected and if people start getting sick because of food inspections not being done or mistakes start happening with planes flying in the skies, consequences will be bad for Trump.

Another user already infiltrated their discord. It really is laughable and it backfires on them every time.

Attached: Untitled 170.jpg (720x583, 209K)

Everybody who uses this type of verbology is a shill.

Three more days and you’re getting fired.

Attached: A9959579-71C5-400A-A280-A7FC9684562B.jpg (800x1000, 100K)

I googled it and sided with the jews. Stupid bitch lol

Replace with another case

Put her fingers through a cigar cutter.

None of that is remotely true.
If you were a smart leftist, instead of a dumb as fuck shill, you would see that Trump's main goal is to stall impeachment. His base only cares about the wall.

>You realize you will lose this fight right?
Aoc is going to name the jew when the dnc establishment block her agenda.

>His base is shrinking because of the shutdown.
His base aren't really govt workers
>The consequences will never be the same
We'll just wait and see than.

Of course you do.
middleeastmonitor.com/20171129-ex-israel-soldier-heading-child-prostitution-ring-deported-from-colombia/

polls dont fucking matter you fucking moron

I don’t see any issue with the shutdown...and, neither have anybody I know... ever essential service we need is still here... best to lay the furloughed workers off and continue as we are... then, defund each other part of the government and see who are essential workers... they lay off the excess... Swamp Drained... Build the Wall...

Bump!

Attached: 1523191331936.jpg (290x370, 37K)

>stall impeachment
how does this benefit him? If anything the shutdown has even more people interested in Muller's case.

>always implying they don't have "real jobs"
>actually thinks JIDF is a real thing
>in 2019

Lad...it really is time you started taking personal accountability for your own failures in life.

I'm just going to leave this here

Attached: 1544077032438.png (2156x2608, 2.33M)

cool cool then democrats win in a landslide in 2020 and nothing of importance was achieved just a weakening of the republican base from all the people burned during this.

source?

>all polls
>links CNBC
>CNBC also showed Hillary ahead in 2016 by a land slide

Oooooookay user

>DRUMPF WILLL LOOOOOOOZ

Rabbi, we're gonna starve the niggers out. thanks for playing.

kek

Attached: 2nq6jy.jpg (371x486, 60K)

LOL you kikes are SEETHING about these, I’m going to make some more. Help remind me, what are some other incidents where Jews betrayed America? JFK? 911? Should have let Hitler gas you all (even though he didn’t gas any of you).

Maybe stop making slide threads? I’m going to stick these images in every one of your shitty disinfo threads.

Attached: 9FAA8BCB-BBD9-4CC3-A320-0D73853904E1.jpg (800x1600, 155K)

>Colombians
>Kikes

lol. I liked the other examples, but that bitch was a stupid libtard who ignored all warnings and pretty much was asking for it. Im saying you better highlight other cases

He just waiting to hit that point where he can start cleaning out the glow niggers

Attached: 074D5187-8B46-4D75-A10D-99C8EE861B86.jpg (500x336, 33K)

President Trump should do a fireside chat State of the Union address with the American people. Discuss the wall but more importantly tell the working class people, particularly government workers, the Democratic Party no loner represents them. It only represents SJW. Stress this again and again, you understand their pain

Chaim i just sent you an article about how one of your child brothels there was busted. The only colombians on this board are you kikes.

Man she's fugly.

Also, lol, didn't read. Sage
SAGE
A
G
E

Your polls also said trump would never, ever, in a million years win, yet that's exactly what happened.
Trump finna boutta dab on you niggas.

Tranny "Keep it easy squeezy" Ocasio-Corez-Lemon

Well it seems that lots of retards live in food stamps ofc they would hate him
Fucking pathetic

This guy is trolling the hell out of you people and you can't help but take the bait

this

pretty ironic coming from a literal paid GOP shill

Who contols the house? Why isn't the house passing continued resolution on discretionary spending? Learn basics about your government nigger.

Opposition to the wall is growing too.
Although I agree that no one, including the president & family, should be traveling on the taxpayers dime right now.

The desperation behind the constant paid shills flooding this website says otherwise. The thing you retards don't realize is that it doesn't matter how many shills you deploy. You're pissin in an ocean of piss. You cant effect SHIT.

If he wins and gets Pelosi to bend the knee in front of the country his base will never leave him an Pelosi's base will turn on her.

I don't think the dems realize the stakes.This is about fracturing the dems.

Wrong, they can make us mad which is much worse than leaving us alone.

Attached: 668D505D-9F44-4774-A803-7A4A4404AA87.jpg (962x527, 133K)

She really stops being cute when you realize she's a 29 years old and not 19 and still doing the quirky snapchat thing.

>Literally call your “news source” Talking Points Memo
>expect people to take it seriously

That dumb cumsucker doesn't even know where Mitch McConnell works

People think Trump is to blame, because Trump said he will take the blame.