muh guns

> muh guns
In reality
> noone really tried to fight against the state except one mentally ill leftist and a bunch of religious fanatics
I think we can all agree that burgers don't really need guns.

inb4 someone will point that it is a muh constitutional right, but at least accept that you don't need this right

Attached: 1547751942500.jpg (960x790, 108K)

13% of our population are niggers, they run around with illegal drugs, and hopped up on crack. Of course we need firearms. Fucking bongs

Attached: 1526417623730.jpg (528x1239, 235K)

COLD
DEAD
HANDS

Where is your internet posting loicense mate?

My compatriots and I would likely go to the local California Department of Justice office and take a look at their personnel records. You know just in case there were some reason to make contact with the traitors or their family.

The guns will NEVER be taken

Handguns are enough for self defence.

based Incan

It doesn't change the fact that you don't need guns

>you don't need guns
How do you know? You can see the future?

Shall not infringe. Confiscation is the absolute last straw. Stand your motherfucking ground!

And end up like you Nancies? Nooo thank you.

Sounds like you are still salty from the "religious fanatics" defeating the most powerful empire some 240+ years ago. Also, funny how it was Americans loaning their guns to you bits during WWII...

Funny also that your government says you don't need pointy objects.

...So? They still have to come and take it.

>sHaLl NoT iNfRiNgE

That's you.

Attached: 1390940500943.gif (500x300, 492K)

Unless the other guy has a rifle or is further away

>Not owning a gun in 2019

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

The feds are bitches after they fucked up waco

Attached: 57FC849B-8B51-445C-9F43-358B5470010C.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

You

Attached: 9AA7E2E4-8E16-419C-A4DA-09C8B529A4F8.jpg (810x987, 735K)

But you are already not much better than the UK
Imagine if you had an amendment which allows you to eat your shit. You would be able to claim that you have the RIGHT to do it, yet you don't really need this right.
It is already obvious right now.

suck a dick Britfag! You probs need a loicense to suck cock now!

Attached: concealed_carry.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

>The people who will be coming to take those will be law enforcement.

I highly doubt large percentages of US sheriffs, who live and use guns in rural areas themselves, would carry out those orders.

When the law decides its time to come for our guns is the time when the law has turned its eyes and minds towards tyranny, and must be fought, no matter the cost.

Attached: 1368002972737.jpg (460x300, 36K)

Yet you still obey the state even tho it doesn't care about your freedoms that much.

Technically you don’t “need” a spleen, stomach, most of your intestine, both lungs, both kidneys, your genitalia, or kneecaps, so whoever wants to take my guns can eat a round to all of those parts of the body.

We must never allow waco to happen again at any scale. Citizens must retain as much power as possible.

>The feds are bitches
Yes but the people demanding the guns be seized aren't. During the Oregon standoff I heard people on talk radio in the Midwest calling for the military to be used.

3,000,000 Americans use guns for self defense. You are fundamentally mistaken. Also guns are the only thing keeping the kikes from setting up literal death camps for political dissidents again like the do every time they subjugate and disarm a population.

That's not a bug in their plans. That's a feature.

Attached: 24xg0b.jpg (500x533, 124K)

No you nanny state fucks are infinitely worse off. I don't think I've ever been asked to bin my butter knives. We can also put barb wire fences up around our property and NOT get sued by robbers for doing so.

Says you. I say semi auto rifles aren't enough. I'm better than you so my opinion matters more.

>lives in dystopian police state
>loicenses needed for air breathing
>unironically defends government confiscation and disarming the population
Kek. It's no wonder the United Kaliphate is in its current state.

>It is already obvious right now.
What is?

so fucking what
they'll be casualties, and so i will i, of a struggle for the rights of americans
fuck off serf you aren't even a citizen of a country
the biggest difference is i'm willing to die for my rights
you'll just die at the hands of a muslim your gov imported to murder you

I need mine. Your point is invalid.

Most of them already refuse to do so in states with stupid laws like NY and Colorado. That retarded SAFE act in NY isn't enforced outside of the urban shitholes and it has less than 10% compliance.

Several posts by OP, this is a legitimate thread.

legit took a second to sink in... maybe coffee time

Interesting, I suspected as much. OP is a faggot, btw.

You realize that the federal agents backed off because they didn't want a bloodbath over some ranchers.

If one of those "Milita" Snipers would have fired a shot, it would have turned into Waco 2.0.

Your comparison is completely invalid. Comparing eating shit as an imaginary amendment vs an actual law of the land been in place since the beginning. I know where you come from its hard to tell the difference. Grab your machete and go back to Africa.

The police will literally never confiscate guns. They will however, make ammunition incredibly hard to come by.

> the biggest difference is i'm willing to die for my rights
Yet you are alive, for some reason. Or you think that modern USA protects the freedoms if it's citizens.

needed!

Attached: govt_v_citizen.jpg (1600x1051, 696K)

It's reloading time then.

Attached: germans-nazi-killing-squads.jpg (811x618, 158K)

Attached: german-brutality.jpg (621x410, 113K)

Attached: Nanjing.jpg (632x357, 121K)

Attached: vietnam.jpg (1100x619, 312K)

Have fun firing an AR without a hand guard.
>Bang >Bang >Bang
Why is my left hand smelling like burnt bacon?

Attached: 1540737554674.png (525x900, 580K)

> you are comparing imaginary law with an actual law
So what
Probably this, I don't think the pic is particularly smart.

You know, it's that attitude that always gets your British ass btfo. No wonder a bunch of American farmers were able to murder the shit out of your army.

>liberals thinking law enforcement is going to take guns
Ah, sweet winter break children who think the cops are leftists like they are...

>Let me tell you about what the gun laws should be in America

Conservatives really need to get over their cop worship. If the cops are ordered to take your guns they're going to do it, and they're going to kill you if you try to stop them. So you need to be prepared to kill them first. They aren't your fucking friends.

I am a semi-shotty guy myself. AR15 feel like girlie guns!

Attached: 1547697783966.jpg (710x890, 200K)

>inb4 someone will point that it is a muh constitutional right, but at least accept that you don't need this right
for the millionth time, bot.

Attached: real 2a.png (872x886, 220K)

Four percent compliance, to be precise.

Attached: 1495046822337.jpg (638x748, 66K)

Attached: Black_Coyote.jpg (530x768, 105K)

>the government is good and we should trust them
LOOOOL

>make ammunition incredibly hard to come by

Those bullet tax laws that charge 1$ per .22lr round in NW are facing lawsuits...

If it makes it to SCOTUS they will get overturned as ammunition is covered under the 2A.

All a good lawyer needs to do is bring up the comparison of the poll tax from the early 20th century...

Liberal judges will have to ask whether poll taxes were legal hence ammo taxes are legal, or if they are designed to impede the exercise of a right covered under the BoR..

Imagine the yellow vest protests, but instead of people gathering in the streets to larp together many groups of two to a few dozen men just ride around fucking up infrastructure, robbing trucks and shooting any law enforcement or other government they happen upon until the cities begin to riot from lack of food and WW3 kicks off from Russia and Japan being opportunistic.

Burgers get to keep their weapons is just one of the board conditions, make dealings.

Even if every Pol had a rifle it wouldn't have stopped the Nazi's

They would have rolled in with tanks, planes and artillery. Oh wait, they did.

Attached: black_coyote_fo.jpg (337x337, 60K)

To op. We know.

every single one of those feds would have died. They left because they couldn't threaten the crowd without being killed.

I am a globalist, a citizen if the world, I see no problem in discussing the politics of the countries.

>They will however, make ammunition incredibly hard to come by.
How will they do this exactly? And even if they did, the billions of rounds still out there are just as lethal.

But you already do trust the gov

Attached: obummer.jpg (642x326, 28K)

Attached: carl_marx_keep_your_guns.jpg (449x491, 57K)

What really needs to happen is for non u.s. citizens to stuff their opinions about america into their own rectums and pay attention to the dumpster fire that is their own country.

Attached: must_be_defective.png (700x788, 20K)

Meekly handed over his guns to the Bliar-ite Labour Government after the Dunblaine Massacre.

Now only the State and the Jihad have firearms. The average Englishman is a prisoner in his own home.

And you are lecturing Americans? Fuck right off!

This image ought to be the only thing posted for these inherently self destructionist threads.

You realize that handguns are responsible for nine times as many murders in the US as rifles, shotguns, and spooky black murder ar-15's combined right?

SHALL

I agree that most burgers won't ever lift a finger again Big Sammy and the FED but it is nice to have them for the stray feral nigger or hopped up trailer-trash.
I'm keeping all my guns until I move somewhere safe, or someone kills me and takes them.

Yeah? And you don't need to be a faggot on the internet. Yet here you are.

where were the police when they needed them?

Attached: rooftop.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Seems to me the UK might need a few more guns just so they can get a pint without the religion of peace chopping them up or running them over. Just sayin.

>I am a globalist, a citizen if the world, I see no problem in discussing the politics of the countries.

Please tell me this is bait you absolute commie cuck

Your capital city has fallen to hordes of Saracen invaders and your murder rates are now worse than New York’s and you lecture us on how WE should be defending ourselves? Fuck right off. We have our guns and we aren’t giving them up for any reasons, least of all for the whining of a cucked limey faggot who has lost his own country to an enemy without firing a shot.

Perhaps, except you the whole country would have turned against the protesters, the National Guard or regular army would have been brought in and heavy weapons would be used if resistance continued.

Without exception every armed uprising in the the US has failed.

> Imagine the yellow vest protests, but instead of people gathering in the streets to larp together many groups of two to a few dozen men just ride around fucking up infrastructure, robbing trucks and shooting any law enforcement or other government they happen upon until the cities begin to riot from lack of food and WW3 kicks off from Russia and Japan being opportunistic.
And I don't see it happening, now, in the past or in the future. You are too cucked by the state, just give up the guns already.

Lol, you obviously have never been to America.

I am not a communist

>I am a globalist, a citizen if the world, I see no problem in discussing the politics of the countries.
My political view towards your country is that you are a small island that will be almost entirely flooded when the concurrent uprisings and WW3 come to a head and Russia gets so sick of your shit they set off 100-200megaton nukes under the north sea, Atlantic and Pacific.

Attached: Russian4dchess.jpg (1280x1800, 1.74M)

la riots would have been called the LA massacre if there was no guns in the hands of citizens.

Attached: david-joo-roof-korean-l.a.-riots-uprising-rodney-king.jpg (900x506, 81K)

Well, constitution is the law. Just for the sake of the argument. Those who take your guns are not enforcing the law but breaking it. It's common knowledge. Also, nothing new in that the government is really a bunch of criminal kikes.

Cool, so now you at least accept that you don't need guns.

Shouldn't you be more worried about the state of your own country?

BWAHAHAHAHA, you’re a dumb nigger, aren’t you?

Attached: 2a.png (1778x832, 44K)

>law enforcement
Nazi Germanys SA was also law enforcement, so was the KGB or Stasii at the time, your point ?

>Meekly handed over his guns to the Bliar-ite Labour Government after the Dunblaine Massacre.
>Now only the State and the Jihad have firearms. The average Englishman is a prisoner in his own home.
>And you are lecturing Americans? Fuck right off!
Also this, schools get shot up on the regular from side effects of all the psychiatric drugs pushed on children in Burgerstan and the armed people will refuse to disarm even if it becomes a war.

Attached: climate_change.png (1601x904, 36K)