Hollywood propaganda

Did Jow Forums notice Hollywood doesn't like us to be Christians?

Did Jow Forums notice how Hollywood propaganda works?

Attached: 200.000.000.png (1642x767, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jJA3Ugtmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Propaganda is very effective when it's not filtered by the conscious mind

The pink panther (1963) is about a stupid french not being able to be at the same level of a brit and his american pupil.
Those were the years of France withdrawing from N.A.T.O.

In 2016 many movies and TV series had a blonde woman hero fighting against evil
In 2016 Hillary Clinton lost and people all over the world went crazy believing evil won

this

Jews push atheist propaganda, not judaism. Somehow this escapes the mind of the white atheist. He yells that he has "broken the chains of oppressive religion", but he has only succumb to the incessant brainwashing of jewish media and atheist agenda.

The handmaid's tale (2017) is about the (only) alternative of the actual power being a middleage dictatorship

American Horror Story season 7 (2017) is the scariest season of AHS and about a Trump supporter cult

this get post is fucking retarded
and you are gay as fuck
kill yourself

House of Cards (2013) is a fictional political serie following the exact timetable of real american political events
In season 5 (2017) the blonde female hero tries to win back the presidency against the republican man

I’m do happy it was about Jesus AND that it was american and not a faggot leaf

Attached: 63F4B18E-111A-45F8-B54C-A8805998544D.jpg (750x368, 114K)

Yeah Kristin gilibrand will win the primary obviously. Everyone else makes her look like a learned scholar. Trump will destroy her in debate tho

Game of Thrones season 6 (2016) is about a blond woman hero going to battle for reigning over Westeros

It was beautiful but I guess it was rigged

Mel Gibson directs and produces a very Christian movie, The passion of the Christ (2004), and instantly becomes an Hollywood pariah

Sauce?

The bigger question. How did it happen twice?
Is kek subservient to our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Attached: 77777atheistpaganBTFO.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

bullshit

Mel Gibson on his 10 Year Absence and "Nervous breakdown"

youtube.com/watch?v=4jJA3Ugtmu8

the guy was mentally unstable and got caught on tape telling his wife to get raped by a pack of wild niggers. no studio is going to risk 100 million on a film starring a mentally unwell person

beto will be the nominee. male hispanic.

Attached: JesusJohn.jpg (1250x1440, 1.23M)

Into the Wild (2007) is about a boy escape from the society of consumerism.
At the end he just stupidly dies young

hollywood knows children don't have money to pay for movies so they want you stop the make-believe and grow up

>Abrahamic faiths ...Jews HATE christians

Let me school you on the jews...they work via deceit and subterfuge. They want you to be very christian, they pretend to hate it...but they in fact created it for the purpose of being a goy slave that takes it on the other ass cheek.

Let me give you an example....Jews fight "antisemitism" but they actually created it and love it...as it is a tool for them to get away with murder.
By adhering to an Abrahamic faith, you are literally falling for the trap....

Through deceit they war.

Christianity:
"king of the jews prophet"
"promises the jews will be punished"
"take it in the ass, ask for more 7 x 70 times"
"religion of loveeee"

>doesn't like us to be Christians?
no one likes being Christian. That's why they hate everyone else and try to convert people- misery loves company.

netflix's wanderlust is about about cuckold and a the beta husband is actually turned on by his wife telling him how she just had sex with another man

netflix's black mirror episode san junipero is about an cyber young old inter-racial lesbian couple uploading in a cloud farm

You're right op, but retarded redditors will still say
>hurr durr the jews WANT you to be Christian

hollywood meme tropes:

>toxic masculinity
guy roughly fuck his wife doggy style out of insecurity or power tripping while she's scared and he cum almost instantly

happen in:

game of thrones
khal drogo

ozark
Marty Byrde

true detective
Rustin S. Cohle

It's just a guess, I guess mods could to that

Jow Forums unironically helped me return to christ after a decade of edgy liberal atheist+ retardedness

That's great to hear user, God bless!

Attached: 1544238794987.jpg (1442x1184, 144K)

the answer is:

>a handsome jock seduce an insecure girl to have sex and then humiliate her or threaten her
alternatively leak her nude for revenge

>a man use his position of power for getting sex, is denied and proceed to refuse favors

>a man is just evil and beat his wife for no reason or drink and become randomly violent

>a gay couple have a superb and design interior, exchange highly intellectual references casually and behave like a normal couple

On July 28, 2006, Gibson was arrested by Sheriff's Deputy James Mee of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department for driving under the influence (DUI). According to the arrest report, Gibson climaxed with the words, "Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."
After the movie he had a breakdown, I wonder why. Too much pressure?

reality
a high schooler is grateful to have a meaningful relationship and respect the girl he's dating

a man in a position of power walk on eggs all day scared of being me tooed or accused of rape and have to carefully avoid slutty women trying to whore their way to success

alcoholic suffer from addiction and destroy themselves while their wives loose patience and leave them making their depression even worse

faggot are sucking dick in some glory hole toilet or getting fist fucked elbow deep in some red backroom by a bald guy wearing leather while high on drugs

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

>christianity as a whole is just a gigantic pedophile ring trying to get their hand on your kids

Sense8 (2015): The most evolved people in the world are beautiful, rich, bisex and promiscuos

star treck discovery entire first season is about the coming out of the ship scientist and his interacial gay lover
>kid friendly show

Attached: 2_kiss.jpg (1376x866, 108K)

madmen is about how in the 50s women were forced to stay at home and were dying of boredom and sexually frustrated because of the patriarchy

>white girl have a nigger as a father figure, he trained her, raised her or watched for her

litterally never hapen in real life, they don't even care for they're own kids

made to hammer the idea "nigger = daddy" in white girls minds

jews hate jesus

Attached: 181220.png (881x703, 138K)

shawshank redemption morgan freeman's character in the book is actually white and irish

Don't think it's a Hollywood movie but this is great

Attached: 91o9OEGeLfL._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 545K)

the castlelvania anime make dracula a good guy who was wronged by the obscurantist church because the church was afraid of (((vampire))) science

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Attached: BFAE76BA-9559-4A6F-AFAE-BD92CA44D058.png (1557x668, 113K)

It's from the Sony (japanese) owned Columbia Pictures
Still Hollywood but not owned by jewish

>but they in fact created it
lmao look at this zika infested brainlet
durr the jews created christianity then got so butthurt about it they wrote in their religious and philosophical texts that Jesus is in a boiling pot of shit in hell, not only that, their creation persecuted and expelled them countless times over

based and redpilled

The Young Pope (2016) is about a conservative Pope that actually doesn't believe in God

> Christianity persecuted and expelled Jews countless times over
In Italy there are only few thousands jews and they don't even like people to know they are jews
That's how good Christianity is to them

Jews denied their Messiah in favor of earthly desires. They worship Satan now.

Jesus is real. He is the lord and savior. Repent zoomers

Attached: christianity4.png (1557x1498, 1.86M)

World war II movies: Germans killed Jews with no reason at all if not because Germans are pure evil

Italian horror movies wave: catholic and traditional Italy is a very scary place

Is that real? Any of them good?

That was KEK for the ones that didn't hear it the first time

Attached: jesus speaks thru kek 17777777 - repent.jpg (1024x714, 209K)

Naturalistic and astronomic documentary: science knows everything, religion is just a mith

i hated that ending

It's a personal example of propaganda
Only few of them are actually good, like Profondo rosso and Suspiria
But traditional and catholic Italy was not a scary place at all!

those are unwatchable

>hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says
yeah, make sure he calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for killing him unjustly.
lol, dunno

Attached: 2F3C7049-1704-4F1F-BA3D-6657BAE3D093.png (437x405, 82K)

>The Young Pope (2016) is about a conservative Pope that actually doesn't believe in God

Works as intended then , its weird with a billion of Christians there is not that much pro Christianity media

The comments are all super positive
I'll watch it later, thanks

Martin Scorsese's Silence (2016) is a rare gem

Isn't there something about protestantisme and jews though?

Christianity is clearly not a religion made by the jews but jews and freemassons love to hide and modify important messages across ages.

this
LOL

Also, jews don’t exist. They are talmudists.

22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

>Jow Forums unironically helped me return to christ after a decade of edgy liberal atheist+ retardedness
this is one of the most mindblowing things about this place, not only is it turning leftists to unironic Jow Forumsacks, it brings people to Jesus Christ , I'm about to enter an asylum with the state of this world

I stopped going to the movies a long long time ago. Everyone knows hollywood is run by pedophiles, but they still fund it. I don't want to.

Plus movies are awful now anyway, just superhero crap and bad remakes/reboots.

Take your television and throw it in the garbage. Your life will be better without letting Jew filth into your home.

I turned to Christianity because the most hate filled, obnoxious, attention whoring scumbags are constantly whining about it. If all these awful people hate it... What does that tell you?

You know he’s zero Hispanic, right?

They are all mentally unstable. That's a sine qua non for being in Hollywood.

This is how dirt is used against you. As soon as some (((people))) believe you're a threat, they will immediately expose all your failings. Finding failings in Hollywood personnel is pretty easy.

The exact same thing happens in politics, as soon as some guy is declared to be the next big thing. All his enemies plot to destroy him.

Mods want jesus to kill kikes? I don’t think so, guy.

I download Hollywood stuff through torrent
I look for entertainment or art but it's mostly propaganda