Buy hamburgers

>buy hamburgers
>whole country gets triggered
I'm not american, explain to me why this is such a big deal?

Attached: dup.jpg (2948x1965, 1.94M)

You try eating a 20 minute-old cold hamberder while on a healthy chad athlete diet, user.

>You try eating a 20 minute-old cold hamberder while on a healthy chad athlete diet, user.
Are you some kind of a pussy or a mtfaggot? Chad athlete diet consists of mainly high caloric intake of any kind. Besides that, the food was most probably held under a warming light.
Stop being a britfag

anything he does is a big deal, it's called a coup smear campaign led by the crypto/jewish democrats.

>pic
>run train

Attached: 25632589.jpg (905x467, 61K)

because DRUMPFFFFFFFFF

because it's not kosher

Hamberders are religion here, Berder fundamentalists don't like McNiggers, therefore BigMacs are basically rape and haram

>probably
It was left in boxes for 20 minutes on a table in the white house lobby. They were cold, amerifat. You'd still eat them anyway so who cares right?

You'd be surprised by how much fast food athletes eat as well as how many calories they eat.

Plus they just finished their season, they can eat what ever they want.

I've microwaved maccy d's I've left on the couch overnight. But then, I've got more in common with moss growing on the pavement these days than I do with anything hominid.

Food is food you dumb britshit. Oh wait, you brits have peaked in cuisine.
>pic related

Attached: CQSKy0nWIAA-Brj.jpg (600x600, 30K)

When you hear about trump derangement syndrome its not a joke. Its completely real. Some in American have completely lost their minds over trump, many have killed themselves in "protest" of him. So when theyre so unhinged and manic they make every little thing a huge fucking deal

Nobody is triggered excellent loudmouth libtards

>Trump: *exi-
>Media: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you give two shits about what they eat?

Because the hamburger is a symbol of America and the triggered people hate America.

The irony of the US president posing with 90$ of cold McDonald’s cheeseburgers. They cool down so quickly, I wonder how chilled and crusty they were by the time the team got to dive in

Because our sportsballers deserve better... Or something. I don't really see the issue.
Drumph.

God, I wish I was there at BU to see her get some trains run.

Attached: 1541605905202.gif (497x265, 1.51M)

Because jews are faggots and Niggers are animals

>Fillet O'Fish boxes
To be fair I'd get triggered if someone bought that crap for me.

As Carlin use to say: Think of the dumbest person you know, and realize that half of a population is dumber than that person.

Oh no one cared at all. However, we are dealing with a treasonous and agenda driven media machine that HATES Trump and will try to make his every little fart into a big deal.

Despite the fact I'd happily microwave day-old couch beef, I won't touch chicken. You can taste the bleach.

>whole country
>a handful of retards on twatter
lmao

>be pro college athlete
>win big time
>get invited to have a Big Mac with the fucking President of the United States of America at the fucking White House
Meanwhile
>idiots get triggered and shitpost on twitter
>idiots get upset that the burgers were cold and from McDonald's and shitpost on Jow Forums
What an absolutely sad life.

trains hard job

Attached: how-to-troll.jpg (846x1157, 79K)

Personally, I think it is pathetic as fuck.
>could have pulled off an epic BBQ
>buys garbage "food"

I am not triggered or angry...not even surprised...Trump has always been tacky as fuck.
Take him apartment for example...

Most wealthy people are tacky as fuck.

its the un-presidential bullet they keep firing at him
the left is constantly looking for he kill shot to get Trump
Shit like that worked before with other polititians and swamp creatures but being a crass ugly american is why we like him.

Real Americans think it’s hilarious and awesome
>t. Someone who got McDonalds after eating at a Michelin Star restaurant because I was still hungry after

Cringe... But would pork

>whole country
only the commies that are perpetually triggered by anything Trump does or says

Attached: Trigglypuff[1].jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>whole country gets triggered
America is not the MSM
most people did not give a single fuck

It isnt a big deal. Who wouldnt want to eat delicious fast food after winning a goddamn championship?

Athletes eat food. It doesn't matter what, only that there's a lot of it.

>being this picky

How much did you get paid to post that? Entire twitter feeds were dedicated to "muh cold fast food mustve sucked s.m.h."

Attached: media.io_3.webm (744x628, 1.04M)

because leftists think theyre better than everyone else and cant stand the sight of peasant food like mcdonalds

this event exposed them as the snobby elitists they are

It's not an American thing, it's a Progressive thing. Evil fascist supervillain Orange Man did it, so it's an outrage. They cleave to their hate and their social media.

>1 post by this ID
The_Donald got played again

>Hey Uncle, how are you?
>DID YOU HEAR WHAT THAT COCKSUCKER DID TODAY?!
Every time I go to visit him. My uncle was never like this before Trump. Literally calls for violence against republicans. How could you have so much hatred for someone you've never met?

now it's 2
anglojew got BTFO again

It's not. Literally no one got triggered, not even the people acting triggered

Americans really love burgers. It's not just a joke.

It's literally only a bad thing to people who dislike Trump. If any democrap had done it, they'd be praised for their creativity and being down to earth, especially since trump paid for it out of his own pocket.

I had this impression and this is why I am mostly unsupportive of Trump protests.
I mean, you may be triggered in life... But geez... People in your country seem to have taken his existence personally.

As if it had touched something in their brain

I'm old enough to remember Big Macs in styrofoam boxes, not these shitty eco paper boxes.
Shit didn't get cold that fast back in the day.

>the most effeminate user in the whole thread is trying to speak for chad athletes about how to intake calories

Attached: IMG_2981.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>Orange Team Good
>Orange Man Bad

He's passionate about his political views, so what?
>How could you have so much hatred for someone you've never met?
I'd say that makes it easier. That way, in your mind they only exist through their political impact, which you despise.

Had he served them steak and lobster he would have been scolded just as well.
No matter what Trump does the media will say it was the wrong choice.

Are those niggers going to die if they eat a fucking big Mac

My grandpa lived to 98 and he ate a big Mac every fuck ing day

>spend 4 years of your life working your ass off to become the best football team in America.
>reward is being offered a $5 hamburger by a millionaire and being used as a prop for his next racist screed.

Trump could say the sky is blue and liberals would find a reason to argue about it. There is *literally nothing* Trump could do that would make liberals say "ok, that was actually pretty reasonable."

spending any amount of time being really good at catching a ball or pushing people to the ground deserve nothing more.