Is there still a German Nation?

I know the State is still operational, but do their inhabitants feel German?

Attached: f2639bfb7ff54f076b96f2dabb2d348d.jpg (2048x1365, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USPd0vX2sdc
youtube.com/watch?v=4xoM6-1SWl4
youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't really think so the Jews/Allied powers made sure to destroy the Germans demographically and with dysgenics.

Attached: 1502831754303.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

It seems the country just vanished from existence

Attached: 20a78bf3ab6b851ba39b1d73f425c4e9.jpg (674x443, 60K)

More than ever.

Attached: 160423182839-angela-merkel-turkey-visit-paton-walsh-lklv-00001009-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 80K)

How do Germans not see through that bitch? There is simply nothing redeeming her, and yet she has like 40% support. Do Germans access dissenting political views?

Attached: image-127131-galleryV9-ukdt-127131.jpg (850x600, 117K)

>More than ever.

This.

Attached: 1545491352815.jpg (420x440, 16K)

we have a realy strong media in faver of the government, por EU and multiculturalism. Every household has to pa 17euro a month if they dont they get persecuted up to some prison time. Tis country is cucked .

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 36K)

Just as integrated, if not more, as the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar :^)

Attached: islam germany.jpg (1200x816, 113K)

volgagerman here,i used to say that i'm german but nowadays i refuse to say that.

Attached: rainer.jpg (1920x1080, 64K)

>More than ever.
Your abhorrent hate-speech has been reported to the appropriate authorities

Attached: 62aa1d317b46e4d3e.jpg (885x665, 134K)

U sure?

Attached: 1034353_1_0402-ogerturk_standard.jpg (900x600, 218K)

>drachenfaggot
you're not even human, fuck off back to kohlchan

>"wir sind Deutschland"

Attached: brainlet 156.jpg (588x823, 75K)

I Haven't paid them one fucking euro and still nothing has happened...

Don't you see the german flag in the back?

Sale here. I feel you.
I wanted to ask as you seem to be one of the rare honest Germans here, why do the other Germanons prance about being the perfect cucks? Is it troll or do they mean it like NPCs?

Attached: IMG_3757.jpg (668x919, 147K)

Oh and btw. A movement is just getting started against it. More and more people are refusing to pay "staatsrundfunk". Google it if you don't belive me. Be a fucking man for once in your life and join in. What are they gonna do ? Throw us all in jail ?

oh I feel very German. Keep in mind that does not mean I feel any allegiance to the current State. We've managed to exist without a unified country for most of our history, this is just a return to normal

probably shitposting or some mad antifa thinking they stop fascism by posting here
also give an example please

I don't think the germans are bad. Until you piss them off and they go commando on you with their secret nazi tech.

Attached: Nazi Ubermensch.jpg (780x422, 91K)

Germans and Muslims have always had good relations

Attached: e6ef24e424536b11120c976e18874ebc.jpg (687x515, 77K)

The Germans look at all the refugees as terrorist. The refugees don't really want to be there. Most are on their own in a foreign land with no family or friends. Not even word of their family in their native lands.

>t. I play GTA5 with an Afghani living in Germany

it's a good thing germans will be replaced.
they have done enough damage to europe.

source of pic?

Germany is still 90% white though. Yes Turks are a vocal and retarded minority but they are still just 5% of population. And everybody is getting tired of them.

Attached: 1428517130972.gif (480x420, 316K)

the a*glo forced him to do that

youtube.com/watch?v=USPd0vX2sdc

New movie. Operation Overlord. (Based on a real military operation but that's the closest you will get)

Attached: Nun Q.jpg (700x1194, 67K)

That's tough. Cruel world we live in

all the germans are liberal pussified cucks.

fite me

Attached: 1505424401399.jpg (450x573, 31K)

i have a suggestion for your afghani mate, tell him to go back home if he doesn't like it here. Its really simple, he made it here so he can make it back too

>Germans and Muslims have always had good relations
they still do

Attached: germany2.jpg (3276x2775, 1.7M)

there are defenitly a lot of cucks here in germany. But I think the internet calling us out on that is helping. Also it's dificult to blame my fellow germans, they have been fed with german guilt since they were born.

Attached: 1500040731-438.jpg (770x730, 93K)

For example, any pro-Elysee German post in the thread below
It is a pity I can't show you more compared to the number of times I find them. But the Germans in this very thread are cool though.

There are countless virulent cucks here too, but they don't even know pol exists. If a French comes here, it means he is not a cuck, but the same seems to not be true for German posters, that's my point. I wonder how they end up here.

ye I think most of them are just shitposting. It's fun you know. Sometimes some pro EU guys may stumble over this place, but i don't think its many. Just my feeling though, not like i have data on this

The best of Germany was killed in WW1, and 2, all that remains are the cowards, traitors, weaklings, and a handful of good men who have to suffer the rest.

I was starting to develop some hatred toward them. Thank you for clearing this. I am myself regularly taken for a shill, I know this sweet sensation indeed.

> If a French comes here, it means he is not a cuck
you raise a good point. Most Germans probably don't even speak english well enough to come here kek

lol yeah why not

Yes I'm sure

>What are they gonna do ? Throw us all in jail ?
I hope so

Germany created 4th Recih also knows as European Union,turned everyone into their colony,employed their workers and industry,and with murder of JFK German nazi elements took control of USA .USA is extended hand of Germans.

How long will Europe tolerate EU(German empire) and German domination we will see.
Germans are the ultimate destroyers of white nation and Christianity

Attached: gusa2.png (770x780, 132K)

Attached: 1543345718125.png (1186x889, 434K)

Attached: nato.jpg (750x337, 87K)

No.
Germans have been brainwashed into believing themselves to be European. Actual Germans are obviously evil people and nobody anyone would want to associate themselves with.

The brainwashing started at the end of ww2.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xoM6-1SWl4

Attached: NATONAZI.png (324x663, 22K)

Attached: 1544910642838.png (602x462, 617K)

The German "race"

Attached: 1544910823950.png (1232x3461, 297K)

Lol haha good for you germlins lol earring wearing retards helmuts!

>helmuts

Attached: orbankerkeling.jpg (740x1070, 126K)

still better than serbs desu

>helmut
>helmutt
>hellmutt
>hell mutt

We hope Eastern Europe Balkans and UK and France Spain will unite to crush German domination and en German empire(European Union) and that Trump will destroy German intelligence in US(CIA,Bush family,Clintons)

Attached: WilAdo.png (1111x1111, 859K)

what about italy and the Benelux states? Portugal? Why only these select countries?

this. most people who vote Afd don't go to universitie. And Afd isn't even near far right, compared tho political parties in other countries. The further you get in the (((educational system))) the better you learn to suck globalist cocks.

Attached: 1547500461194.jpg (540x540, 100K)

Your German subversive tactics of division wont work forever

Attached: GermanyIslam.png (1048x1111, 146K)

>work

Attached: pepeyes.gif (220x220, 17K)

that's rare, a german who says fuck education. I agree though. Education is important, but German governments never could keep their hands away from education and I think that won't change anytime soon

how great, Balkannigger learns about history, keep going my man

Attached: tusk6.jpg (550x400, 34K)

Was there ever tho? "Germany" should be empire not a nation

Attached: Map_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire,_1789_en.png (2650x2160, 726K)

We are doomed. Just check our demographics. We will only reproduce about 10 Million germans in this generation.

i thank Germans once a year for saving us from Communists.

Thanks Germans

Attached: GermanIslam2.png (1007x995, 911K)

you should thank some eastern germans probably, they got the worst of it

Whats the city with the highest % of german population? I want to visit it and see how it feels to live for a couple of days before you people will disappear.

He should have allied with Anglos.

idk try Schwerin, pretty nice there

>implying anglo would've allied with him
not without someone like mosley

>Also it's dificult to blame my fellow germans, they have been fed with german guilt since they were born.
Yes, at least Germans have an excuse for being cucks. What's really bizarre is why Swedes are so cucked.

Visit Dresden. But pls dont beg for money in public.

Attached: dresden-altstadt-a245888d-8a32-4548-9f0f-82da0e6979ef[1].jpg (1651x1080, 931K)

>UK
>Saved

Attached: UKEuropeanUnion.png (1171x1111, 576K)

>being this retarded

did you forget to mention that all of these muslim divisions were never operating inside germany? did you also forget to mention that there weren't any massive muslim population inside germany? dumb fucking prick. i know you serbian fucktards are butthurt about ns but no need to rub it in.

You piece of filth traitors.Germany needs to be turned to dust.And will be as soon as Putin german spy is out and Greece,Serbia,UK,France put patriots in government not EU(German) pawns.

We will break their bones

Holly shit the city looks amazing, I most likely will visit it this summer, tell me is it expensive there or its just like in Nurnberg?

There would be no Muslims if Germany never saved them you traitorous scum to Christianity and white race

schwerin is pretty cheap afaik, its east germany after all. Was there only once. Visit their city palace, there's a museum in there now.

I have no beef with every day germans only with their government.

Why are you replying to me, you nigger?

give trabzonspor gf

The greatest achievment Germany did is to turn UK and USA against Russia,Greece and Eastern Christians.
Germans were always on side of Islam and against white race and Christians

But soon UK will be ruled by patriots who will understand the German fraud.The alternative is the end of west as German politics are self destructive(LGBT,migration) as German identity and mentality is self destructive and sick

>There would be no Muslims if Germany never saved them
mental gymanstics. what
> you traitorous scum to Christianity and white race
My abrahamic religion is better than the other one!111 the only reason muslims are tolerated is due to subverted religion known as christianity which is used as a front of 'tolerance' you fucking peanut brain

demented piece of shit.

Attached: IFk3g3P.jpg (208x249, 6K)

The city center looks amazing so colorful its really beautiful, sorry if I am too noisy but from where are you originally?

>>Germans and Muslims have always had good relations
> leeches and human were always good fren,
"don't stop our backwards asses please germany. Remember the good moments, like when we assaaulted a shitload of women and commited terror acts.
Wouldn't you miss that? "
>STOMP

Attached: Sucking_leech.jpg (1794x1346, 918K)

There is still time for UK to free itself from German menace.World with never forget English achievments to science,humanity and contributions to culture.

But England of today is no England that i know of,LGBT and liberalism(the EU German culture) has eaten you.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (400x400, 78K)

I didn't had a very good experience when I come across germans students in Romania. I mean yeah they have some short of disciple like being polite and friendly but their liberalism cooled my blood. One of them even bring her political agenda like veganism lgbt-tier shits and feminism in my God damn country. I saw even a romanian born and raised in Germany doing his studies here, dude, I never saw a more cucked romanian.

I come from around Bremen, city still has some nice places, but it is sadly filled with a lot of foreigners

You all think its the jews behind NWO .Hahahahahaha.Blind sheep.

Its the eternal Kraut.The master most intelligent,perverted,and evil race that will put final nail in coffin of white race and Christians if we do not break their bones and crush the EU and German dominance

They fought two world wars and murdered millions of babies and mutilated people,genocided whites and allied with Islam to achieve what they have today,a market for them to emply German engineers and high paychecks as USA is paying their defense so they could dump their products into Europe and emply their workers,while their industry is growing

I cum into their useless mouth the eternal most evil pieces of scum that

Comrade Stalin divided them because he knew how evil they are

>Bremen
Isnt the city full with prostitutes? Or am I wrong? Some guys told me to avoid it unless I want weed and to fuck women.

what fucking german menace you deluded retard. the fucking jewish bankers are forcing their weird nature on us.

i think that's pretty accurate, weed and drugs in general are big around here. Also prostitutes are in every major city, its a legal business here after all

>prostitutes
they probably ment Hamburg reeperbahn. It's a lefties cestpool tho.

It seems you are just shitposting on this ghetto and spreading fake news, my dude

Attached: 1547145408273.jpg (528x640, 112K)

Not even remotely as much as Britain or the USA, or even Sweden and Canada for that matter. But you are either an angsty emo teen or a larping shitskin. So what gives.

what do u mean you retard thats 100% true what i wrote there. I don't care about Britan or USA

It isn't, hartzer

Fuck off Albanian nigger

Never forget; Brits were white a long time ago!
youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w