Count Dankula just got his entire channel demonitized

Count Dankula just got his entire channel demonitized
youtu.be/Y9riCEVFLXk

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (800x450, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/59EKtqL6AUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good fuck this cocksucking faggot

Great, fuck him and fuck all ''professional'' youtubers, they are cancer

good

he should be deplatformed from life next

Lot of good counter signaling doze ebil rayciss did

What the fuck, I love youtube now!

YES PAYPIG YOU NEED TO DONATE MORE MONEY TO HELP THE ECELEB POOR ECELEB DONT FORGET TO DONATE EXTRA THIS MONTH PAYPIGGIE

Who gives a fuck? Fuck that neckbeard degenerate. Now he will have to get a real job, fucking loser.

No one cares about your faggot e-celebs. Saged.

eat shit and die you Scottish prick

How can someone describe themselves as both a nationalist and a libertarian in the same video?

I don't care about the leftist porridge wog's channel.

>Get a load if this proxyfag.
Fucking loser.

>implying communists aren't the majority of the population

you do understand that if this faggot is getting hit by youtube, everyone right of him will get shoahed too

Who?

I think he's mostly a faggot, but he's a free speech activist, and the UK needs a lot more of those, so I am pretty disappointed by this.

Good

>you do understand that if this faggot is getting hit by youtube, everyone right of him will get shoahed too
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SILENCED ALREADY YOU NARCISSISTIC COCKSUCKING FAGGOT. YOU E-CELEBS ONLY COMPLAIN WHEN ITS ABOUT YOU. BECAUSE YOURE COWARDS AND SELLOUTS.

Attached: 1527548845263.jpg (1894x1685, 1.55M)

The real story here is that count dankulas channel was monitized.

anyone who opposes free speech or is even complacent about the slow erosion of our right to it are enemies to me. youre all pathetic

>free speech means I should get paid to scream into a camera

Attached: 642395eb87cb0bf741c2285175d5c3d1.gif (260x195, 1.91M)

The entire ''alt-right/anti-SJW/skeptic'' youtube community are in it 100% for money. They are grifters. I don't give a shit what any of them say.

shameful maggots.

Attached: kys.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

YOU KIKES ONLY SPEAK OUT WHEN ITS ABOUT YOU.

YOU DONT CARE ABOUT FREE SPEECH. YOU CARE ABOUT MAKING MONEY. FUCKING FAGGOT.

Attached: 1546650868506.png (780x658, 280K)

that buzzfeed reporter probably thought that he was being clever asking about his channel's monetization the day that he prints that article

don't know who this retard is but that pug should be a nazi

FIGHTING FOR FREE SPEECH ON YOUTUBE HUH, RIGHT NEXT TO ELSA SPIDERMAN PRANK VIDEOS HUH
SHUT THE FUCK UP PAYPIG

>fuck free speech
no fuck you. they are trying to maintain control of youtube and its backfiring in spectacular fashion.

>control of youtube
Advertisers don't want their brands linked to their videos. Thats it. He wants the money from making Jow Forumsclickbait videos like the rest of them. There is nothing deeper here than that.

When are demonetized Youtubers going to class action sue Youtube over this? If there's a single ad on a demonetized channel/video (and I've seen it), then Youtube is in breach of contract.

youtu.be/59EKtqL6AUs

Attached: 9fh5nlyaz2w11.jpg (1000x972, 178K)

fucking this lol AJ, Gavin, Sargoy, Dankula who's next?

>Advertisers don't want their brands linked to their videos.

advertisers don't give a fuck
that's why I can watch live coverage of a mass shooting and CNN will cut to a commercial for diapers

>these arent the droids youre looking for
advertisers DONT care, its just a tool used to punish those who commit wrongthink. It is not some overly-simplistic angle where companies dont want their ads on these channels. If the ads make money they're happy, if they dont well there you go. But option 3 is the one SJWs are angling for- to complain so loudly that companies knee-jerk and cater to non-consumers until it is nearly too late and they suddenly realize they shot the finger at their customers.

>nooo my favorite eceleb isn't making more money from his shitty content copied from Jow Forums noooooooo I have to donate more pls help
maybe your eceleb should have developed a useful skill instead of making shit youtube videos
fuck these grifters

Even with free speech you would be cucked. It makes no odds.

Monetisation of youtube videos and the resulting people who make what are basically clickbait videos by stealing from Jow Forums and other places ruined youtube.

Attached: 1482479369055.jpg (300x450, 57K)

too scared to post geographical location, shlomo?

yeah
they're not going to do away with monetization entirely though, just the stuff they politically disagree with
it'd be better if youtube was abandoned in droves but I wouldn't count on the cattle doing that

I'm in your area I'm coming to your house piggy

You don't need to make money to produce a few videos of you shouting about feminazis and ess jay dubyoos. Without the monetary incentive we won't have to sift through mountains of low effort shite to get to anything remotely valuable.

your typical eceleb
>is a useless cunt
>never had a decent job, doesn't know how to do anything, didn't even finish college
>oy I'll make youtube videos for these losers
>I only have to copy paste shit and read news articles
>$$$$$$$ kekekekeke they are donating thousands
>I'm truly one of you guys, here's the link to my patreon hehehe don't forget to donate fellow paypi- I mean kekistanis
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUTUBE I CAN'T GET AD MONEY ANYMORE ILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO WASHING DISHES NOOO HELP I HAVE RIGHTS THIS IS A FREE SPEECH ISSUE DONATE MORE PLS

Attached: a8ba813728b58ab9495bbcc0ebc426038770247c36d2f7d41dbe7137d2dabec1.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

A heavy blow for the white nationalist movement.

fug