This is not fucking normal. This is not how our president is supposed to fucking act

This is not fucking normal. This is not how our president is supposed to fucking act.

Attached: 1547753908273.jpg (1449x2048, 365K)

Yes it is.

Saged for eceleb shit

HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS FUCKIN BASED

Nancy talked shit and she got hit. They will learn

I think it might happen soon. The total collapse of the country. Anything so I don't have to work this soul crushing job.

Pelosi BTFO'd

Attached: 1547508898926.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>This is not how our president is supposed to fucking act.

Yours, maybe. This is exactly how I expected my President to act.
It's fucking glorious.

Attached: 5b9394ee1cab7.jpg (640x853, 114K)

Shutup you fucking KEKISTANI FAGGOT. This is how a President is supposed to act. KYS and do it soon.

No they wont.

Your President is an elderly man-child. Come on, be serious. He is a clown who has done nothing of any worth since being in office.
Be honest. GOP needs a proper President? But who? Your nation is full of shitty celebs and hebrews.
You might have to OUTSOURCE to a foreign power, the office of President!

Attached: 1546678022353.jpg (1200x1807, 1.27M)

>This is not how our president is supposed to fucking act.
I really wish he drank

Post with your real flag, I know youre not American.

I give the moron a week before he gets so bored that he forgets he's supposed to be pretending to be a man of the people and flies to Mar-a-lago.

>He is a clown who has done nothing of any worth since being in office.
no 9/11 or sub prime housing crash is a major achievement these days

Attached: wxw.png (719x933, 13K)

this is how a leader for we the people get respect by noot bowing to the satenist

Shitty OP.
Epic letter.

This man has delivered EXACTLY what that which my support garnered!
Simply an epic man. These losers doesn't stand a chance.

>that last sentence

What a fucking manlet. This is your "master negotiator" president?

>You might have to OUTSOURCE to a foreign power, the office of President!
we already tried that with Obama it was terrible and all the congressmen who seated Obama despite the constitutional law stating he is ineligible for the office need to be removed

>not normal

right. normal is a waste of time. that's why I voted for him..

Eat shit nigger

Well then Trump will keep fucking them up at every turn.

No its not, considering both of those were orchestrated by forces outside of and more powerful than the office of President.

The unemployment pill has never tasted sweeter user
I’m fully expecting collapse and having free time actually feels like I’m alive again

Based af

>US has best president ever
>Shill says he's bad
kys (((memeflag)))

>leaf

Get rekt kike nigger lover

>1 post by this ID
I refuse to bump this thread

>considering both of those were orchestrated by forces outside of and more powerful than the office of President.
ok you're a fucking moron, like CIA goons weren't behind all that shit? 9/11 the people responsible for the crime were investigating it

there are no such thing as outside forces, it's either the club doing shit or shit being done to you by the club

>eceleb worship

>meme flag
We all know (((who's))) back there. Why don't you just come out all ready?

Attached: 1531176843308.png (308x308, 128K)

>Subprime crash
>not directly caused by policies enacted by Bill Clinton
Dumb memeflag

She is supposed to be negotiating an end to the shutdown. Not taking trips to cabal-controlled Afghanistan, Brussels and Egypt. Do your friggen job witch!

>He is a clown who has done nothing of any worth since being in office.
The stock market disagrees with you.

Basically Putin is slowly destroying our country with his puppet Trump, and he doesn't have to put a single boot on the ground to do it.

Trump is a hero of the Republic and the savior of Western civilization.

Are you legitimately retarded?

Oh this is exactly how a President should act.

Does mum know you are up this late on her computer?
LOL, your President does as he is told. Just like all before him

Destroying liberal America is a good thing.

>Pelosi is now forced to fly commercial to Egypt and Afghanistan if she wants to complete her trip
LOL

Attached: 1511378268235.jpg (220x267, 21K)

The stockmarket is 100pc manipulated by the big institutional players. They do what they want when they want

LEGITIMATE MADMAN! WHAT A HERO!

>Nancy Pelosi Net Worth: -$58.7 million to $72.1 million.
She can take a private jet.

Nice soi containment thread, OP!

Trump is not fucking around, nancy-pants!

It's way past time for pleasantries.

> Memeflag OP

Hmmm, Jew or Poo?

I love seeing America in a tailspin.

Attached: Trump bans bumpstocks.png (1008x959, 750K)

Please don't be a LARP....Please don't be a LARP.....

How convenient for your beliefs.

Are you nuts? This statement is common knowledge

>If you wish to fly commercial that would certainlybe your prerogative
This motherfucker is great

Attached: PHOOOs.png (778x778, 325K)

>pelosi passive-aggressively attacks trump over shutdown "suggesting" they postpone the SOTU for security reasons
>trump responds outright telling her he cancelled her trips, she can fly coach
haaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Again, this is the type of charged comment that would come from some Russian comment factory. The United States isn't liberal. Take a look at the election map. Far from it.

kiss the ring nancy.

Attached: lot-502-sunrise-ruby-superb-and-extremely-rare-ruby-and-diamond-ring-by-cartier.jpg (885x696, 94K)

So wait...she has all this money and she still wanted to take a government funded plane (funded by the taxpayer) rather then a private jet...

What the fuck?

Attached: Hitler Trash can Antifa.gif (411x458, 2.18M)

Nancy, stop posting on /poland do your job

I fuckin love Donald Trump

Gangster move

This he should just ignore the promise he made to 10s of millions of voters

HAHA this is great!
Fuk off meme flaggot!
Sage

finally

>building the wall Americans want is destroying america!
Boo-hoo, go cry about your setbacks in the Brown Numbers Game somewhere else.

>Are you nuts?
You sure seem to be.
>This statement is common knowledge
No, honey, it's not.

If I were an American politican traveling to Egypt and Afghanistan, I'd prefer the gubberment plane and the secret service staff around me 24/7.

Attached: Prophet.jpg (3329x2105, 739K)

Parts of it are liberal, and those parts should be destroyed.
>muh russianbots
Holy shit, you are retarded.

I’d love to cunt punch you. Fucking faggot.

While government employees are not being paid because she is unwilling to negotiate she wanted to use the tax payer dollars to fly around, rather than settling this shutdown. I’m done with liberals man. This shill is hanging it up. Missing paychecks with no end in sight. just build the fucking wall already you orange retard, it’s going to happen one way or another

Canadian faglet can’t stand that someone else might ever leave their home and use a phone as a communication device. Kys leaf

>trying to hard bargain with a guy who managed to fake his way through the premium NY real estate market

I thought he wasn't your president
lmao

>The United States isn't liberal.
Fuck the election map, look at the policies you've enacted during the past 30 years. neo-LIBSHIT right to the core.

Sage

Okay, what lol level shit bird are you? Have you not read about any of our other presidents? How the fuck do define normal? We litterally had a murderous pyschopath who fucking killed the bank for a second. We had a white supremacist that set blacks free cause of muh morals. We had a president in one of those boat cars crash into a lake to just freak out diplomats from other countries. We had a jazz playing smooth talker who got his dick sucked by a secretary who decided to not kill osama bin laden when he had the chance. We have had basically war criminals who basically sent millenials to die in a fucking desert. We've had movies starts who during the fucking cold war fired top military officials. Normal. Normal!!!. You don't know what fucking NORMAL IS BITCH. THIS IS 'MURRICA we take normal and fuck it in the ass. Pick a book up and fucking read instead of getting your knowledge from a dumbass brit and his Jewish fucking writers.

>shut down the government because you don't want to fund national security and deliberately want to aid illegal immigrants
>still expect the government to pay for your foreign jollies
Trump did exactly the right thing.

Mother fucking shrekt

Attached: 7E5DF558-658B-469A-B64B-101A478D0175.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>implying he didn't ride his daddy's cock the entire way
A small loan of a million dollars.

>Tee Hee, the State of the Union wouldn't be a good idea to have. Can't guarantee your security you know? You can always submit it in writing of course if you want.

"TRUMP BTFO HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER!"

>Traveling around the world is expensive, you're not going on the government's dime. Feel free to take a regular flight like everyone else but you should stay in Washington to negotiate ending this shut down.

"FUCK DRUMPF TWO FUCKING SCOOPS FFFFFF IMPEACH NOW NOW NOW NOW."

God I love my President.

What if she does anyway? Would this be unlawful treason ?

It's a nation founded on liberal principles so it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Yep, let's see if the parasite witch has the gall to complain about it.

>flying into a warzone with no military protection
not the best idea, that's why Trump was able to shut the trip down completely. Nobody that high up is going to go there unprotected

no, it would be a deathwish

Is this real?

If your dad gave you a million dollars, you would be broke again by the end of the year.

Her own fault. She struck first by threatening the State of the Union speech.

> Pelosi does her trip anyways flying first class.

Zblumpf btfo.

She literally can't without flying commercial. The president has issued a directive to the DoD, which is under his command for areas with a military presence.

The joke's on you, my dad left me $150k and it took me 4 years to squander it.

But you did swear for some two years that he wasn’t your president, faggot.

Thought you could “manage it yourself”?

Don't WANT the Pres to bring the hammer down? Don't ASK for the Pres to bring the hammer down.
It's really that simple.

remember to report duplicate threads

Attached: Capture.jpg (2454x1301, 1.27M)

We definitely need to get our own shit together before flying our shit politicians abroad to fuck up other countries

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck yeah! I love him.

Levers will be pulled to get them flown first class to where they want to go. Probably State or Pentagon. It'll be touted as a huge victory against Drumpf, but in reality Trump majorly inconvenienced and embarrassed them with minimal effort on his part.