Alt Hype uploaded

Alt Hype uploaded
youtu.be/QAXPIhnQocM

Video is an hour long
Get ready for some triggered poos

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-194813_YouTube.jpg (1080x611, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate Pajeets brother I'm embarrassed we're run by one

Attached: page1_varadkar.png (620x756, 816K)

But they're so funny when triggered
Comment sections were made for them

True

>Workplace is now hiring poos.
>"we cant find enough workers"
For fuck sakes guys just study engineering. This is how it starts.

they gave them roads, hospitals and education

I say, what an Irish thread this is.

What made them partially civilized? Left to there own devices they have designated shitting streets

An absolute disgrace

Attached: nintchdbpict000362069608-e1508768525886.jpg (1972x2947, 812K)

>Muhgul Empire utterly destroyed by Maratha rule which is then utterly destroyed by English rule
Kek.

Eire Jow Forums starts around 8.00 so...

Attached: Feels.jpg (1024x640, 102K)

They should be grateful to the British for introducing ethnic and religious conflict with Muslims all for cheaper tea, ey chap?

The Mughal empire was Muslim and their was open revolts between them and the Hindu population far before British involvement
Partition was agreed upon by Muslim intellectual leaders at the time as a way to avoid a possible civil war
Read a book mutt

Soon you will be destroyed by Muslims too.
My ancestors(Melgiri Pandit, we are of Deshastha Brahmin caste (atleast 40-50% R1a Y Haplogroup)) were Marathas who fought against these Islamists, we brought India back from the Islamic Caliphate type situation under Mughals only to be fucked by English again. India per Islam was wealthier than all of west combined.

*pre Islam

Until the British rolled in and then made India richer than it had been under Muslim rule.

Brits only ruined countries around the world, until our lord savior Fuhrer destroyed you and gave us freedom

They've got the biggest inferiority complex of any people on earth prove me wrong

Attached: IMG_20181204_220413.jpg (1024x1820, 1.06M)

We improved what we invaded, but I agree Hitler would have improved the world a great deal more.

Don't worry, they'll be a world superpower by 2020.

Marathas would have done a way better job of restoring

Getting ruled by foreigners does give inferiority. I am waiting to see it in UK once Islam takes over

I'm an Irish nationalist
I am not a fan of a lack of independence and destruction of culture on the behalf of the British
But
We would not have developed to half of what we currently have without them

The North is still ours though and they need to fuck off

Attached: When.jpg (1101x800, 446K)

The Eternal Anglo.

Attached: 1455538823243.jpg (664x438, 353K)

two ways of generating money, develop industry and make money, and loot other countries(like Jews). Brits developed those sectors that was needed for transporting and processing the raw materials that were needed to be shipped to Britain.
Brits stole from around the world to become rich.

to be destroyed by Commies and Islamists again

Any retard who supports what Britain did to India clearly has no fucking idea (((who))) was responsible for the pillaging and distruction of the Indo-Aryan homeland and the dissolution of the Caste System which kept India from becoming modern Pajeet land and allowed it's white upper castes to survive.

(((Eternal Anglo))) once again being led by WOMEN and JEWS to the destruction of all that is good and holy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli

Attached: Benjamin_Disraeli_by_Cornelius_Jabez_Hughes,_1878.jpg (512x716, 465K)

Get woke on the Eternal Anglo question. Spread the word. The world needs to know about the (((Anglo)))

You tie a few uppity natives to cannons to show them who's boss and they get mad for some reason

Well, it kinda already has, doesn't it? Only things missing is a Paki muslim prime minister, already have mayor of capital.

Oy gevalt! Anti-Angloism!

Attached: 洞-beware-the-eternal-anglo-9365794.png (500x351, 44K)

Fuck it were nearly doubling them in raw production
Didn't work out for them

Attached: GDP.jpg (1366x657, 141K)

this

Brits could have supported Hitler. But they saw someone becoming better than them, so instead chose to destroy them

There are some of us left, who still have continued the caste system.

It is even more childish than that because they didn't get to be better than Germany in the end.
They stoked the most brutal war in history just to choose whether Germany or the US would be the next hegemon

>when you get reverse colonized by countries you made up
>Pakistan and USA
all-British national pass time

Attached: 234234234234.jpg (404x500, 35K)

Wassup with Germany my fellow Arya, Is Merkel going to ruin it?

>be Britain
>go to india
>fewer than 150,000 brits end up ruling 200,000,000 pajeets
>Brits advances the cuntry's industry, builds infrastructure
>by the time Brits leave, pajeets have increased to 400,000,000+
>ungrateful pajeets are too stupid to realise they're stupid
am I missing anything?

Attached: 1536924090163.jpg (808x664, 177K)

Not really. Immigration is down overall. Islamic significantly drastically reduced. Just the general liberal leftism as all over the west and exported by the (((USA))). Hopefully it will go down when the Chinaman takes the helm.

Attached: Muh Heritage.png (480x360, 283K)

Ironic, how China saves the world from Jews

Bump. Alt Hype is a national treasure.

One can only hope

Attached: 1547504131787.jpg (702x960, 118K)

You forgot the part where Brits let in 50 million panjeets into the UK after being told to leave India.

Embrace it. China nummba 1

Attached: media.io_2.webm (744x628, 2.43M)

Is Merkel really going to pay the """new germans""" to leave?

It's not Merkel. It's a program by the German government. Sarrazin advocates for using the army to force them all out. We'll see.