It's happening

Ginsburg death watch time.
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/breaking-first-media-outlet-to-report-on-ruth-bader-ginsburgs-cancer-now-says-she-contracted-pneumonia-is-fighting-for-her-life/

Attached: w-Ej7l_m_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

SHE DIED LAST DECEMBER

Attached: 1536821663358.png (1600x1133, 982K)

>SHE DIED LAST DECEMBER

Attached: check.jpg (667x397, 98K)

yah she's dead, for the sake of the larp though pneumonia is a killer of old fucks

>rothschild
kek they arent even trying anymore

She is already dead and they can’t hide it any longer. She is supposed to shop up to the SOTU and Trump has already told Pelosi that he is going to make her health an issue in his speech.

Attached: A02F6277-359A-4D7A-8B71-E788980C4C78.jpg (2529x1761, 968K)

I, for one, will be going on a beer run right now...might even get a nice bottle of whiskey..this needs to be celebrated.

Not American but I support my burger brothers.
I will even play Blue Oyster Cult's classic: "don't fear the reaper" but scream FEAR THE REAPER

if enough of us do it, perhaps we can hasten her death

I look forward to the Supreme Court War finally ending and a Federalist supermajority on the Court upholding abortion as a right, so the Progressives can finally see how pointless and silly their fight really was.

>gateway pundit
>Santa Monica Observer
Once normie outlets start reporting it, then I’ll spread the good news

Gatewaypundit posts lots of inaccurate shit. They retract all the time. I'd wait for it to show up elsewhere.

Nobody cares what you do, kike.

Attached: F443E5F9-324D-43E9-B8CA-F18D88505EEC.jpg (800x1600, 155K)

Ginsburg is dead if the last three digits add to 17.

I read the site everyday, ever since 2016, I've never seem them retract ONE article.

86 year olds don't recover from having their lungs amputated. They're sick until they're dead.

They retract all the time, but normally they do this by deleting the offending article or segment and sending it down the memory hole rather than by announcing the retraction.

Seems like a lie. Produce an archive.is link to help you with your larp?

Attached: 25EEDFB4-87AD-4EC0-89E5-9F7387E70391.jpg (800x1066, 104K)

They're reporting after Santa Monica observer and they broke the story about her cancer

It's only days now.

That's Larry King idiot.

total bullshit fuck off shareblue

This can't be coincidence!

Attached: 1547552189606_2.jpg (1017x695, 167K)

Told ya.

Attached: RBGPneumonia.jpg (547x450, 107K)

Did they ever find the second robber?

Nigger I ain't going to do all that shit. I do remember he named the wrong guy in the Las Vegas shooting and the Charlottesville attack. It's a pattern I've noticed with GWP. He wants to be the most breaking news so makes all sorts of claims, sometimes outrageous, without doing due diligence. When caught he'll either issue a minor and unnoticeable retraction or just delete it. He also bans anyone who questions the accuracy of his posts.

Serious question: why do you guys hate Ginsburg so much? Is it just because she a powerful Jew? Do you have substantial complaints about her rulings? My biggest problem is her radical stance on abortion, to the point of infanticide, but pol seems to like abortion because it kills blacks. There's this meme going around that she wants the age of consent lowered to 12, but cursory research reveals its inaccuracy. So why the death cries? Obamacare? Gay marriage? Simple Jew-hate?

I wish she was off the court too, but I'm curious what your biggest objection is.

Attached: partial-birth-abortion.jpg (506x426, 62K)

Fuck off. Jow Forums told me she was retiring last week

Google reverse image search reveals that to be fake.

pls be real

Attached: 1538116526756.jpg (768x1024, 427K)

Enjoy bro, we may be close to a full control of the judiciary

Dude I want Ginsburg replaced as much as anyone, but Jim Hoft is an attention whore and will post anything he can if it's "breaking news" to get those clicks. He doesn't really care all too much about accuracy. He's a much shittier version of Drudge.

>i'm just like you goyim

Yes, but there was insufficient evidence against him. Later the robber became the 33rd POTUS.

Attached: natalia knows how it is.jpg (640x480, 72K)

I can tell the Santa Monica Observer is a shit website after a few minutes of perusal. In September they had an article claiming Ginsburg was retiring in January because her cancer had come back and now claim that it's an accurate article because she discovered cancer in December. Sorry, that's not how logic works.

You know that Jews like to instigate infighting, rabbi. Has the JIDF sent you your shekels for the day yet?

every single time

>unable to attend events in February
she's either dead or on her death bed
if she was simply sick they'd have no way of knowing

I'm guess whether she retires or passes away will be on March 15th which is also her birthday.

>Needing normie filter before accepting an idea with equally zero concrete evidence.
REEE get out normie.