INTP

Did god just make this personality type to do nothing but suffer?

Attached: average-yearly-income-by-personality-type.png (688x326, 32K)

(((myers-briggs)))

Probably, Im planning to off myself in April. Can't handle all the thinking I do

>tfw INTP

Attached: 46D5059F-E642-4D05-BFF2-E753CA4A8C7B.jpg (720x656, 49K)

>The most insufferable and autistic type

ENTJ here, feels good to be a gangster.

Attached: 1547406387054.png (800x1165, 286K)

I’m INTP and I make over $300k/yr

INTJ, praise functional logical systems and minecraft

yea but what the test really shows is functional people vs non functional in society.
Mainly people who want to socialize vs those who don't.
but muh INTJ. They have inner drive for some reason. Not as dominant as the the ENTJ master race

Attached: 2ez4f8.jpg (480x360, 52K)

intj neet college dropout here

ENTP or you're a goy

April? Why not learn from your suffering and become stronger.

lol same here
fuck off kike

Im intp and I am, thankfully, way off that chart.

>mfw conservative INFJ

I have no idea where I belong in the world. I just come here for the memes

Attached: 1547691992099.gif (375x295, 1.47M)

>ISTP
>made more than ESTJ
I'm fine

>tfw ENTJ masterrace

Yep. The actually useful one is the Big Five.

It seems like even STEM jobs require networking and socializing now, which means INTPs are underemployed no matter what.

ENTP and Goy here

Attached: 1535620150892.jpg (497x765, 65K)

Intp here Thanks god for bitcoin otherwise i would be seriously fucked

> functional
Nobody wants to hear someone call them on their actual bullshit, tell them they're wrong, and show them exactly how they're going to have to redo all their shit which will end up costly and time consuming.
> but will actually, truly be right, and last 50+ years
Who is also the guy who's not sociable and keeps to himself and probably doesnt have a wife either.

But
Right is Right
doesnt matter if people dont like it, thats just the way it is

Attached: beef poast.jpg (1240x824, 207K)

You're not wrong on the time consuming and unpractical obessiveness invovled with
>"show them exactly how they're going to have to redo all their shit which will end up costly and time consuming."
I don't mind if its hobby/content creation obessiveness since I already can seperate that from work/social interactions.

Its largely in part of sexual abuse I was put through as a kid, its hard to get past you know, I've tried but it had a lot of unforeseen after effects that took a long time to present. I cant harness them and turn them into positive energy, though I have tried.

ENTPs just need to learn discipline, then they can be at the top. Definitely the most creative type by far they just have issues with monotony.

Ah, that's quite the hill to climb. You sound like you're quite accomplished to have made it this far. What about harnessing it has worked for you?

Get believe what you want but I’m a happy financially secure introvert. We DO exist.

Attached: C07FB8FC-89F2-4D15-8DF4-40A06DDCFF3D.gif (202x360, 2.42M)

moneys pretty easy if youre analytical, being anti-social and not autistic seems to mean you observe humans and society, thereby making it relatively easy to place yourself above them, financially, intellectually. just have to place and keep all your ducks in a row like.

I am an INTP and know the truth. Unlike most personality groupings INTPs do and can adapt.

Unlike most personality groups INTPs hold doubt in most of their beliefs. This does allow them to hammer themselves into a sword or axe, or hammer.
If they do not smelt themselves in a furnace and smelt themselves to what is needed they will fail. INTPs are still a weaker metal that often bends and cracks. It often needs to be reforged and built anew. The INTP needs to embrace creative destruction of his self and especially the mask he forged for society.
If an INTP reject reforging himself he will find himself alone, without purpose, without life.
Why is this?
This is because INTPs excel at the process of forging themselves a new. Once he is competent his edge cracks and bends. And thus he must find new skill to be proficient in or he will become a NEET, a Drunkard, a Druggie, a nobody.