PEWDIEPIE FULL POWER LEVEL

>MAKES FUN OF IT'S MAAM
>MAKES FUN OF GILETTE
>MAKES FUN OF GILLETTE PRAISING MY WIFE'S SON COMMENT
>MAKES FUN OF TOXIC MASCULINITY
>ROASTS TWITCH THOT (kinda boringly though)

The saviour of Internet was a swede that wasn't a Somalian. GOD Works in mysterious ways indeed.

youtu.be/bOgApS67xZ0

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOgApS67xZ0&feature=youtu.be&t=1361
youtube.com/watch?v=prdTaBYL7pc
youtube.com/watch?v=G11Yfh9Y0PQ
sciencemag.org/news/2018/10/giant-study-links-dna-variants-same-sex-behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the FUCK is there a PewDiePie thread on Jow Forums for every other video he uploads?

I like it.

tried to watch one of his videos once and all I saw was a commercial for some gay drink mix. Is it ever any good?

>biggest youtuber in the world for 5 years
>never fell off the relevancy

Other youtubers like HodgeTwins got fucked by youtuber bigly, they revealed their power level too early

Pew News is always good. YLYL, especially the Slav and Indian ones, are really funny. Meme review is okay. Playing games is hit or miss. The energy drink company is currently sponsoring him.

He's not redpilling zoomers at all, just making them edgy. Once they get older they'll cringe at their old self and become huge lefties.

makes fun of blatantly stupid things, wow what a genius

>SOMEONE
>GOT
>A
>
>IN THE VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgApS67xZ0&feature=youtu.be&t=1361

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOI

He laughed at anti-vaxers. That's bluepilled.

My thoughts exactly.

Pewdiepie is redpilling an entire generation and its beautiful. No matter how much leftists call him racist or nazi he only gets stronger. Leftists hate that their magic words have lost all their power.
(((THEY))) FEAR PEWDIEPIE

Attached: pewds.png (500x697, 116K)

Better be edgy than a cuck

Awful post

>Playing games is hit or miss
>hit or miss

Attached: 1538782794203.jpg (638x501, 66K)

Thank you Felix

This

Being homosexual is not a choice
-pewdiepie

2:03

> Playing games is hit or miss.
I guess you never miss

Attached: jsxb5jy99ov11.jpg (4032x3024, 964K)

but that is true

just a reminder, in this day an age, a literal swedish run of the mill normie is basically a nazi by comparison to most people in the west

Attached: 15445256292610.png (719x713, 241K)

We need some edginess in our society. Everyone is fucking offended by everything nowadays. Can't even do stand-up comedy without being called out for racism, homophobia, Islamophobia, or some other shit. No one can take a joke anymore.

he is /yourboy/

youtube.com/watch?v=prdTaBYL7pc

the true redpill is to accept that people can be born worst than others and homosexuality is just another fetish

kek

Most, no just the loud minority in media and their brainless social followers.

everyone keeps questioning the dash attack comment "my wifes son loved this"
im here to tell you guys that this was real i saw it shortly before it was deleted
my only proof are these digits

Almost all influential cultural figures in the west today are left wing. The fact that pewdiepie isn't makes him a target.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

I agree with this summary
I'm still cackling like a hyena remembering one you slav you lose (a guy having a seizure whilst mowing grass)

The guy with the weed wacker? He was drunk, right?

shut the fuck up fingolian

yeah that's the one, your description is more accurate
I see it's embedded in your hippocampus too, kek

>>MAKES FUN OF IT'S MAAM
where

today's video, he shouts IT'S MA' and it gets cut off, it was at the beginning I think

a few days ago he laughed at a reference meme and clarified that it's only funny if you've seen the original; he then said he isn't showing the original

What happened to the Hodge Twins? I love those based black mans in a Trump hats. Unironically I think they are hilarious, based, and redpilled.

Attached: DEAL.gif (250x170, 582K)

This era is unironically looking like the prelude to a great war. Politics are going all over the place (some countries elect far right others far left), Half of America constantly shitting on Trump, Trump having the balls to upset them even more with political sanctions. More and more people upset with their leaders and increasing anger over "refugees" invading Europe.

We were born too late to see the rise and fall of the Great German empire, too late to see the boomers fuck everything up for future generations and then in old age whining about the same generations, born too early to see the next space race between the Chinese Empire and the United western coalition over who gets to colonize Mars first, but born just in time to see lots of strife.

subtle, i like it

They got demonitized and had to move all of their "x rated" content to their website, they still post softer shit on youtube

Jew fear is real

>I was born gay

Nobody is born gay. There is no biological necessity for lust.
>but I love him
no you lust for him

>mental gymnastics lies meant to demoralize
>memeflags
every time...
also,not that it matters as much if it's not an OP post, but
>1 post by this ID
which is actually a sign of kikery given all the replies the jihad-flag fag got

youtube.com/watch?v=G11Yfh9Y0PQ

absolutely based

It's a genetic disorder, but there's way of fixing it

Yesterday Pewds played Gas Gas Gas

You also forgot:
>Gets voted as the third most handsome man on the planet for the 4th year in a row
You cannot stop him.

Just a regular Tuesday.

He represents the success of a nobody on an alternative information platform that can bypass the MSM. Most of his 81 million subscribers aren't actively watching his videos, but they are likely seeing them as suggestions on their YT home pages. Felix often lifts his content directly from Jow Forums and sometimes regurgitates memes from Jow Forums, so there are a lot of posters here who are interested in how this sort of thing is received by his audience and how long it will last.

Scientists have found genes linked with same-sex behaviour.

sciencemag.org/news/2018/10/giant-study-links-dna-variants-same-sex-behavior

No it's not, anti-vaxers are genuinely retarded and wrong

He seems to have gotten away with a lot of "problematic!!" content the last month or so. Are the journalists occupied with other idiocy at the moment, or are they realizing their bullshit doesn't work against him?

Based and redpilled to the max

Us being edgy "fuck niggers" 12 year olds got a US president elected.

Jow Forumssmokers were all diehard Ron Paulers and ancaps before Nogbamma.

Attached: 1542413548887m.jpg (820x1024, 85K)

Gotta say, thank you based sperg.

Being gay is not a choice

Being a faggot is a choice

It's not just about being edgy. He actually explains the whole situation of any story, both sides, and then gives his opinion. He created the wamen meme, but he also debunked the wage gap to his audience.

They threw everything they had at him during Niggergate and all it did was make him more popular. Now they're trying to pretend he doesn't exist, since he's too big to deplatform.

This. It's one thing to want more scrutiny and transparency about vaccine ingredients and safety but it's something else to think they're exclusively harmful

its like he recorded himself twice and added it in post, wtf

Every now and then felix makes an entirely political video, like when he roasted the fuck out of Jennifer Lawrence or debunked the wage gap.
Those are the best.

So there I was, putting on my rape shoes, and practicing my sexual harassment pickup lines this morning. I just got done cyberbullying my coworkers. It was time to shave, I yelled at my wife to smile because I demand it, while pinching her butt right after she told me she didn't consent to it. Putting on the shaving cream and thinking about how I can get my son into a fight at the next BBQ, I replaced the worn Gillette brand Mach3 and began to chant "boys will be boys" as I started to shave. Then suddenly my daughter burst into the bathroom holding her phone. As I began to mansplain to her why she isn't smart enough to know my shaving time is my time she showed me the new Gillette ad. I realized how my every view and behavior I've ever held dear was wrong. I'm calling in sick at the toxic masculinity factory today and registering Democrat. Thanks Gillette, now excuse me while I help to impeach Drumpf.

His Amy Schumer video is my favorite video of his after the "My new car" video that got deleted.

youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU

I knew it was going to happen, and I'm glad he came through.

>millennial projecting because he's hitting that wall of reality but he's a manchild that's unwilling to grow up and abandon his leftist idealism, laziness & vidya so he tries to force the next generation to be as pathetic as their generation

It hurts to know you're right, that the best we can get is slight edge

Attached: 8574.png (253x199, 12K)