Hate to admit it but he does have a point. Why didn’t trump just use facts and logic to make his case?

Hate to admit it but he does have a point. Why didn’t trump just use facts and logic to make his case?

Attached: 8342B00F-5335-4A1A-9107-2B4A6FC692FB.png (1424x1168, 164K)

He cancelled it for the same reason she cancelled SOTU.
When they say “but we could afford to secure the trip!” they’ll be caught in the SOTU lie.
He’s setting up the media to turn on Pelosi, forced to “fact check” her.

I hate that rat faced kike so much.

>JUST LOSE GRACIOUSLY YOU GOOD GOY REPUBLIKEKS

>why not let yoyr enemies win
No real Americans listen to this kike

meme flaggot posting about a kike manlet

SAGE

Attached: D78ECA0F-2B17-485C-B72A-3D720D5CFE8D.jpg (1072x1186, 242K)

>why doesn't trump just act like a grownup for once in his life instead of a petulant child

dumshit shapiro asks this every time and the answer is always the same

He wanted to troll them.

It also gets more media attention and the conversation will most likely float towards why they were heading out of country during a government shut down

>This fucking Shapiro guy
Did he even READ the fucking statement? Holy shit what a jackass.
>“Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate,” Trump wrote.
>“I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

Fuck Ben Shapiro

Ben just doesn't fucking get it sometimes.

Because Trump knows that she will be furious at the dilemma she now faces: the indignity of flying commercial or the embarrassment of postponing her trip.

Pelosi's fury at this forced choice means she will have reacted emotionally to something Trump did. When she meets him again for negotiations even her botox-ridden mask of a face will betray her resentment.

Immediately, she will be weakened in the negotiation.

the beta point maker vs chad trip wrecker

Ben is a loser, where would he be without his billionaire backers?

Kirstjen Nielsen already pointed out Pelosi's hypocrisy yesterday by saying DHS and USS were prepared for the SOTU. Trump's move today just highlights Pelosi's attempt to run away from the negotiating table, while it makes himself look eager to get a deal done

bad goyim ben is good & honest!

Attached: Jew_mspaint.png (796x574, 167K)

well if we cant secure the capitol for trump's speech, mr ben "shapiro", then how can we ever expect pelosi would ever be safe on her trip? also, that's a lot of money to be spending for pelosi just to go suck some dicks and take some pictures

A major theme with the gatekeeper, faux conservative kikes at NE is trying to convince people not to use the left’s tactics against them. That’s what’s happening here.

I doubt he really is this stupid. Shapiro also needs to posture himself as the "moderate opposed to Drumf" for his own ratings.

Trump literally got all of that and cancelled her flight though. Ben Shapiro is a fucking brainlet

fucking lindsey graham
sit the fuck down, and just shut the fuck up lindsey graham. for 1 fucking day you fucking queer bait jerk off.

"HI, I'M BEN SHAPIRO, YOUR BASED AND REDPILLED SUBVERSIVE JEW. PEOPLE LIKE ME, EVEN THOUGH I CAN LITERALLY PICK APART ANYTHING TRUMP DOES AND NOT JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW"

>No real Americans listen to this kike

Boomers do. And Conservative Mexican fatasses or Asian Hapas.

I really don't understand how people are confounded that Trump acts like a floundering senile retard addicted to praise and completely lacking any cogent long term strategy surrounded by an advisory board of narcissistic sycophants, overt sociopaths, and his moronic family. It's been two years of a slow motion train wreck, only the train is made of shit and the people cheering it on are doing so out of a desperate subconscious desire to avoid admitting their buyer's remorse as they realize on some deep, primordial level that as horrible and hellish the status quo of government is, this injection of fresh blood is literally mind AIDS and is effectively murdering their chance for nationalism to be taking seriously through mewling incompetence and graft. Trump has never relied on facts and logic. He has co-opted your burgeoning movement and ground it to dust beneath his huge built-by-taco-bell ass in a wave of narcissism and all that will remain is the bitter taste of how low the high water mark was and a future stolen through the charisma of a used car salesman born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

In actuality, he completely gets the logic and he recognizes what Trump did is 100% based.
So he's complaining about it.

She doesn’t deserve a CODEL just like she doesn’t deserve a podium to speak on.

>old Jow Forums hate any and every kind of jew and never propped up any of then
>nu/pol/ sucks off jews like a 5 dollar crack whore

Fuck Shapiro and any traitor who follows that kike

He always fucks everything up, the man is a walking, talking, loser machine just shitting all over the place like an orange monkey.

oh god please make her flying commercial and getting killed in an Egypcian airport become this timeline

>t. /leftypol/
get gassed faggot

KEK

This
What good is pointing it out when the media will spin it and memory hole it?
This creates conflict that won't be ignored

>Why not whine on twitter, which will be seen by a few hundred thousand people at best, instead of directly taking action against your enemy

Cuck

Nice blog post, now back to your safe space little one. And put down the thesaurus, its not making you come off any smarter

>I Try To Use Big Words To Sound Smart: The Post

Protip: you failed.

because the media acknowledge when they're wrong right
it's not ignorance you amerifat, it's malevolence

he did use the same facts and logic Pelosi used to postpone SOTU
Problem?

Attached: 194BCB18-A52F-41EA-B220-D(...).jpg (598x598, 25K)

>Just let them win than try to make a point
Fuck this little shit.

Attached: 1474138049880s.jpg (250x241, 8K)

Shapiro is one of the good Jews!

Attached: 1547698072496.png (1000x705, 235K)

Go suck some dicks faggot

Logic doesn't win support as most people are not rational. But a physical example and story goes much further.

Is logic buzzword of the day for flagposters?

Attached: something.png (1899x907, 388K)

Lets welcome the fucking kikes at JIDF coming to shill.

Just want to expand my library, Ill start to dump.

Attached: Hardjidf.png (504x360, 95K)

Are you mad?

>why doesn't he use logic and reason
>with liberals

You're not too bright sometimes, Benny.

Attached: CartmanRetarded.jpg (300x325, 19K)

Because the gov is shut down and she was central in it shutting down, so fuck your shit eat it like the rest of us

Why are faggots so sacred to use the lefts tactics against them? Shit "muh principles" is the reason we are where we are. Grow some fucking balls boomers and Gen x basedboys

Schlomo Shapiro has been losing his shit ever since Trump announced his Syria troop withdrawal. Who knew that Jew tears could taste so sweet?

Attached: jew-merchant-angry-red-face-cyring-blood.png (448x538, 75K)

You again?

That’s not a point...

Attached: shapiro1.jpg (479x600, 108K)

Pelosi tried to shit on him, he flung a shovel of shit back. it's very basic interplay and one which shocks neocucks because they've been taught to just roll over and take it up the ass for decades. as an added bonus he highlighted how the taxpayers were paying for her vacation while the government is supposedly shut down but if she wants to go on a trip then she can feel free to use her OWN money to do it. instead of, yknow, everybody else's.

Kikes user
Kikes and their shabbos goy do this
Their clumsy lies are beginning to fall apart
Trump was the flaming sword that pierced the inpenetrable matrix that Jews have so carefully crafted since WW2
It’s all coming down and it’s glorious

Attached: 42916AF3-5D36-495D-9147-1DF3273D38CD.jpg (840x762, 134K)

Interesting question. Problem is that the media is very one sided with anything and everything Trump. Media will tear him apart no matter what he does. Nancy knows this. They'll twist and turn every story in Nancy's favor. With that said, Trump has little to no public relations power so he used what he has.

I hate this little fucking weasel so much.

Attached: Good Job - Ben Shapiro.jpg (528x544, 78K)

>pic related
when in rome, do as the jews do

This. And also it's way funnier this way.