Civil War General /CWG/ Cancelled Trip Edition

Discussion of the coming war in America as the divide reaches absolutely critical proportions.

Last thread

Attached: 1547756055600.jpg (917x654, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SneCkM0bJq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's only 6 billion dollars... they would just give it to some niggers anyhow

The seething posts coming out of the communist side of America over this cancellation are mindboggling.

When will leftists kick off the civil war?

Why is the left so adamant about this wall? It's a relatively small expense, and at worst won't do anything, at best will save us a lot of money in the long run.

Only 2 explanations, they either just refuse to do anything trump endorses like sullen children, or they want more free votes from the southern border, like kikes.

What side of the civil war is Jow Forums on

Votes. Its all about votes.

The oppurtunistic side that seizes power when the other two sides have exhausted each other.

Dawlatul Islamiyah, obviously

Jow Forums is a board of donkeys
We believe in gay rights and open borders

Jow Forums, though it may seem to be sometimes, is not a hivemind. Chances are many of us would take the opportunity to join various militias with a right wing flavor, some may even form their own white nationalist militias, there are already white nationalist groups waiting for the right time to become open and start actually working towards an ethnostate.

Insha allah

Attached: 1481771778700.jpg (1020x575, 104K)

90% of Jow Forums is going to be 6 feet underside if a civil war were to happen.

I literally hope a Civil War jumps off. Imagine getting to shoot Liberals with no punishment. Just sit and imagine it for a minute.

>won't do anything
The constantly go on about a wall not working, yet for some reason, even though it will do nothing, it is the worst thing in the world.

We've been in our basements since day one. What are you talking about?

Blumpf!!!

>SPEAKER PELOSI, I'M PRESIDENT TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=SneCkM0bJq0

Breaking Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer deny American citizens the safety and border protection they advocate for in their home country.

Attached: 252523626766326.jpg (900x506, 180K)

dude civil war is gonna be awesome stfu pussy

Attached: CF40B3CE-D997-4734-B16F-861D7CC5099C.jpg (720x501, 75K)

And then your house gets firebombed and you get killed trying to escape it because you arent invincible and those liberals have friends and family

When I think of "liberal" I think of my ex. We are still on good terms, and I don't want to see her hurt, I want to see her learn and grow into a right winger.

That being said, in a civil war situation, she probably wouldn't hesitate to shoot me, she knows I am her enemy politically.

kek, you're alright user

>Trump decides to have his own SOTU by auctioning off the media rights and donating all the money to building the wall

>if it's so pointless why don't you just invest a bunch of capital and manpower anyway?

Nigger /cwg/ was already the classic warcarft games sub board.

If you put up a wall that going to put a huge dent in the Democrats voter base,as to why they fundamentally oppose the walls

Given my knowledge of America I’m really surprised you guys haven’t assassinated her yet. At this point you know she doesn’t care for America or its citizens. What’s the hold up? I don’t get it.

Projecting coper

that's true violence works both ways.

Yeah, that money rightfully belongs to Israel's wall

But they don't get riled up at all about 3 Trillion dollars disappearing...so I'm confused and it's hard to support them on the basis of logic and reason.

Please have a civil war. It would be highly amusing to watch.

Why do democrats continue getting paid vacations and trips while they force thousands to work without pay because they want to undermine the laws and sovereignty of their own nation?

Attached: boss.jpg (413x550, 27K)

In America we only ever assassinate people after a group of shady men in a smokey room pay us a lot of money to do it. And then they have someone else shoot us in the back of the head a week later.

You're knowledge of America is flawed. We have guns, we even occasionally form small scale rebellions, but we don't assassinate politicians. Only very extreme extremists even consider it. Our politicians are well protected, so you'd be throwing away your life for a SMALL chance of actually hitting your target.

The democrats don't get their votes and the NWO doesn't get it's violent third world society to lord over

Trump really missed an opportunity to let that plane take off first before cancelling the trip with a surface to air missile.

He did this in response to her canceling his state of the union address lmao.

This is just a cringey fantasy. Right wingers tend to live in more rural spaces and left wingers in cities. When the civil war starts and supply chains break down, city people are going to cannibalize each other by the millions. I’d seriously bet the vast majority of Jow Forums would survive, with a minority even thriving.

because elections arent about policy, theyre about demographics

Confederacy lost, fascists lost WW2, Napoleon lost, monarchies through all of Europe lost, and this president lost the most respected general in this country and has 60% of the country against him, more if war breaks out.

i'm reporting you to my frens

Attached: fpi.jpg (991x672, 255K)

Except she didnt, she suggested it be postponed.

He thought the spirit of her suggestion was good, just not the letter.

Why did the US lose in Vietnam? We firebombed the fuck out of them, and they had far less weapons than the US public.

“Liberal family” is an oxymoron. Lmao

Why do you start off by stating how many of your allies in the authoritarian war against personal freedom have been defeated already?

>implying most of Jow Forums is rural right wingers
Talk about a cringey fantasy.

only goys swallow (((your))) shit, shill

I'm not seeing what your point is here.

The letter was gay af.

>history says the good goys always win, surely just a (((coincidence)))

>right-wingers
>side of freedom

o i am laffin

Confederates lost due to a lock of infrastructure, and they weren't right wing like we are, they were more libertarian, we are more fascists.

Spanish Fascists won their civil war, and Spain remained fascist for many years afterward. Eventually losing to democracy. Meanwhile, a poor and destroyed Germany, Austria, Italy, and assorted friends brought the 4 mightiest nations in history to their fucking knees for 5 years. Yes they lost, but fascism is not to blame.

Monarchies lost to the cruel test of time, they will see a return after Democracy loses that same battle.

Don't trust polls, and this has nothing to do with political violence.

That's because you're stupid. What freedom are you fighting for, exactly?

Dumb fucks like you dont even grasp the concept of negative liberty, or why positive liberty isnt freedom

Most of pol is suburbia or city.

Right wingers on the other hand are more rural.
Even though their towns are dying they do and can see the destruction of their society due to offshoring, illegals, and women running to cities while many men stay.

>implying 90% of pol is from USA

It's quite simple, really. They don't oppose the wall because it won't work; they oppose it because they are afraid it will.

Actually most right wingers couldn't give af about your life, just keep it private and out of the public sphere. Also we believe in the right of self-determination. So nothing wrong if people want to form an ethnostate of whites, blacks, asains etc on property they own or collectively own. You can live in a multi-culture hellhole, just leave us out of it.

Well except the shills I guess they just as much Jow Forums too

Attached: 1547011503014.png (585x560, 263K)

California needs to go.

Did it work then? Psyop success?

Fair point. But the original question was what side of the civil war Jow Forums would be on, presumably we're restricting that to American Jow Forumstards.

60% you say? I didn’t know that I guess I’m voting democrat from now on don’t bother replying back I’ll be to busy watching cnn to find out how I should think

Attached: 50799834-1141-40FE-9D9E-B7CDD7EE2CFD.gif (407x405, 317K)

>Confederacy lost
Democrats
>fascists lost WW2
Spain, Portugal, half a dozen other countries in South America, arguably even China, etc.
WW2 had nothing to do with stopping fascism. The Allies adopting fascistic tactics is what won them the war.
>Napoleon lost
Liberal
>monarchies through all of Europe lost
Objectively wrong but okay.
>and this president lost the most respected general in this country
Both candidates campaigned knowing the winner would be determined by electoral vote and not popular. If it had been popular vote, Trump would have ran his campaign differently and still would have won. He didn’t even visit California, the most populous state in the country, because it was an electoral lost cause.
>and has 60% of the country against him
This is coming from the same polling places that said Hillary would have a landslide electoral victory on election night.

If it came time for a civil war, your sympathy would be exploited by subversive leftists 100%. Especially if it is over a female. Males are programmed to defend females at risk and this would absolutely be used against you. Do not think like this.

You seem to think politics is on a simple spectrum, the truth is, even the 2 dimensional political compass is flawed.

Fascists are NOTHING like libertarians, in fact, they are much the opposite, yet you seem to think fascists are just right wingers that sit further right than libertarians.

Libertarians, though they are misguided, worship freedom above all else. They are the truest political ideology when it comes to freedom. This is not something you can argue against, they're entire platform is "I don't want people to tell me what to do or how to spend my money, I want to be FREE to make my own choices, even if they aren't good for me"

Meanwhile, your strawman for "far right" the fascists, think that freedom, as well as equality, are false gods. They instead are collectivist in the sense that every man, from the poorest idiot, to the richest elite, must do everything in there power to further the aims of the nation, to create a society in which men lose some freedom, but gain some security, but most of all gain a sense of community and self worth.

this battle is a proxy for 2020.

This. We are a nation of rules

Because even tho the viet cong suffered severe loses compared to the US the US lacked puplic support to continue operations in Vietnam, along with a plethera of other factors

Here's the thing: if the border spending is on other security measures, they can be easily cut by a future democratic president. Great. But a wall (which works) can't be easily cut down like that to allow new voters in. You need to tear it down visibly and then any uptick in illegal immigrants from the south would be blamed on you.

>we couldn’t give af about your life
>just keep it private and out of the public sphere
>just keep marginalizing an entire class of people so they feel excluded from mainstream society, which causes vicious cycles of depression, drug use, and crime.

I can't help but think like this. She is a good person, and so are MANY on the left, she is just misguided.

On the battlefied, I would definitely not hold back, as I know the enemy wishes me dead, and more, hates my way of life, but I would have sympathy with leftist outside of the battlefield.

Of course, civil war in the US is still very far off, possibly never even going to happen, so I probably don't even have to worry about this.

>We believe in open rights and gay borders

>Both candidates campaigned knowing the winner would be determined by electoral vote and not popular. If it had been popular vote, Trump would have ran his campaign differently and still would have won. He didn’t even visit California, the most populous state in the country, because it was an electoral lost cause.

I like the points you've been making but I think when he said general he was referring to Mattis.

The Old Hag just got bitch slapped.
Hopefully, tomorrow, Trump Shuts down the Congressional Gym
Next day the Congressional Lunchroom
Next day the Onsite on call 24hr Congressional Doctor needs to be sent home

>implying the other 10% would not be enough
You do realize that it's always just a fraction of available soldiers who do the actual job in a war, right?

>it's hard to support them on the basis of logic and reason
The Left abandoned reason a long time ago. Their position is simply opposition to whatever the right wants at that very moment which results in illogical and contradictory positions.

One cannot be a modern leftist while both intelligent and intellectually honest.

The side where they all larp themselves into a crater, while the rest of us are being productive members of society with our jobs/careers.

the army is mixed, the police are mixed, the generals and intelligence communities are generally against this admin, the media is against it, a significant portion of the white population would not side with it, the countries that border us would side with democracy versus fascists they would see as a threat

you might have support from Russia, maybe Iran, maybe Israel, likely opposed by China, opposed by a majority of Europe

I don't think if it comes down to it fascists will win. And i don't think an American civil war would be anything short of a world war because of how involved this country is in international affairs

You aren’t entitled to white people’s wallets.

The vietnam war lasted nearly 20 years. If farmers with guns and (hopefully) some foreign support can do stand their own against the US military for that long, Americans with guns would do even better. Remember, they don't want to bomb their own cities.

Attached: 1547128974059s.jpg (250x166, 9K)

So in an American civil war where is the public support for the military going to be?

Fuck off memeflag shill.

I’m skimming so yeah that was misread.

No, I'm quite aware. Most libertarians will side with fascists and will inevitably be betrayed by them

>Most of pol is suburbia or city.
Care to cite a source?

>implying the entirety of that 10% would be engaged in fighting/supporting the war effort.

You do realize that just because that 10% of Jow Forums is alive doesn't mean they're going to be involved in any part of the war much less the actual fighting?

The wall would hurt their demographics, but not enough to change anything; just delay it a few years. The damage was done back in 1965. The reason they don't want to give him the wall is because the wall is 100% tied to Trump's re-election. It doesn't matter who the democrats run, if Trump doesn't get the wall, he doesn't get reelected. Meanwhile, if he does get the wall, he get re-elected ("I said I was going to build a wall and I built a wall; I'm the first and only politician to keep a promise.") end of story. They are fighting this as hard as they can, because this is Trump's re-election battle.

Gentle reminder that the Berlin wall was built as an anti-fascist border wall. Who won the Cold War again? Ah yes, not the left. So, let's divide up again. We'll beat the shit out of you economically.

>Liberal
>Family
Nice one, made me chuckle

he should cancel her security

What did she expect?
To just spend more tax payer money on stupid trips instead of trying to reopen the goverment?

>Trump gives deadline 2 years into his term (6 months) to congress to come up with a way to fund the wall
>Congress slow walks and outright refuses
>Government shut down until wall is funded
>Trump gives chances to Dems to compromise knowing they wont
>Dems go on Vacation to beach resort
>Trump has government shut down 27 days as of today, sends letter to Dems their vacation is over since government shut down
>Dems pissed now
We are 3 days from being 1 month shut down.
3 days from now is Martin Luther Kings birthday
Is Trump setting up to steal MLK's thunder, by doing the executive order on Monday to fund the wall? This is historic . Could this have been his plan all along? What will happen? Will dems nogs riot?

Nasty Pelosi and Cuck Schumer fucked with the wrong guy. Wouldn't be surprised if they do end up getting on a plane which goes down into the ocean

>Why is the left so adamant about this wall?
the elites don't want it because they want to rule over the mudrace, it's been the plan for thousands and thousands of years

the rich tools that work for the elites don't want it because they want cheap servants

the middle class tools that work for the rich don't want it because it will raise the cost of their egg mcmuffins

the rest of the left don't want it because they hate white people and want to see the US as a nation utterly destroyed