Roasties

Do all roasties edvuntually become BETO, AOC and cat lovers? Can they be saved?

Attached: received_354552945402332.jpg (575x1024, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiW04374vXfAhUFXxoKHU26BncQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Beto&psig=AOvVaw0hx_ilYtVvQKURl7TOvWXA&ust=1547847379642854
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Can they be saved?
Not once they reach that point

You gonna white knight for every woman on earth? Build your family and stop being a pussy.

>software sales
Holy moly..

once theyve dried up they are totally worthless

>BETO

into the trash

Yes because they don't have kids to care for so they direct all that motherly energy into feminism and compassion for illegal immigration and stupid female politicians

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-133109_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 804K)

I had one tell me to stop having white boys that the world doesn't need them. I shot her head off. Just kidding about the second part.

No they can't be saved, and why the fuck would you bother?

They were easily brainwashed to become roasties, so they’re just gullible pawns.

>cat
whoa whoa lets not bring innocent animals into this. those cats didnt do shit they cant help it if they get forced to live with a thot

Her profile picture a big fat lie.

Attached: Capture.png (301x474, 289K)

>big fat lie
literally. The people that hold views like she does are polluted. The ugliness in their hearts seeps out and alters their look as well. Hopefully this bitch wears problem glasses or sports a dyke haircut so shes easy to avoid

Attached: Yikes.gif (500x280, 867K)

I'm sorry what is a BETO? AOC??

Both commies

>> Software sales

This is the job you get when youre ok at being full of shit but not smart enough to be a dev

Beto orourke has been arrested for burglary and hit and run DWI. Google it

>job
also the first to go if business is lacking.

>Porching

Read that as "Poaching"

>Tfw you never be sitting in the Jeep at 2am in congo ready to peel the fuck out if you see a game warden as your waifu saws off elephant tusks to sell to the Chinese to make boner pills

Why is life so cruel

Attached: 1544425498885.gif (240x180, 3.92M)

porching is literally that. Sitting on the porch and hanging out. porching is just the woke, hipsterized term for sitting on your ass.

>BETO
I am confused
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiW04374vXfAhUFXxoKHU26BncQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Beto&psig=AOvVaw0hx_ilYtVvQKURl7TOvWXA&ust=1547847379642854

>Can they be saved?
Why the FUCK would you want to do that

its virgin talk. women just need an authority figure.

To help better the white race

WTF is a beto

you lay a girl on a longboard and fuck her raw in the ass. right before you cum you pull out and hit her in the jaw for being a woman